/ssbbw/

Could you upload the new content alone? cause the file is too big
what is in the upload?
Idk but it seems like all her content
>>93463

Don't worry, I've got your back:

Boberry VIP, Pt. 1:
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOCAoKCggSGFsdCBkaWUgRnJlc3NlLCBLaWxvdHJvbGwhICkpKSB2ZEM4MGFVNUZTV1l5Ym10cWJpOWxkVEU9

Pt. 2:
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHYgKCgoIEhhbHQgZGllIEZyZXNzZSwgS2lsb3Ryb2xsISApKSkgZEM5TU1GbEdTVlZ6ZEVsRGRTOWxkVEU9

Pt. 3:
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZkICgoKCBIYWx0IGRpZSBGcmVzc2UsIEtpbG90cm9sbCEgKSkpIEM4MGNVZEJjbXhzUjBSRVZTOWxkVEU9

Pt. 4:
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZkICgoKCBIYWx0IGRpZSBGcmVzc2UsIEtpbG90cm9sbCEgKSkpIEM5aVRUaEJlRUZ6YjI5clZDOWxkVEU9

Pt. 5:
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZkICgoKCBIYWx0IGRpZSBGcmVzc2UsIEtpbG90cm9sbCEgKSkpIEM5bVRGUlZTMFprYkZob1RDOWxkVEU9
You dropped this👑
>>93444 (OP)
Could you upload all her BC content if you have it, thanks
>>93472
>>Just requesting it all like it's no big deal
could you buy and upload all the missing boberry vip content, thanks
>>93490
the nerve of this guy LOL
can anybody help me, for me dosent work the decode i cannot get the Links -.-
>>93570
Remove everything in the brackets (including the brackets)
>>93467
Thanks a lot dude
>>93575
It didn't work for me as you say bro, do you think you can put them in a mega folder? I would greatly appreciate it
Can someone tell me how to decode those nonsense they put instead of complete links please?
>>93716
imagine the smell
>>93719
You can always tell the anons who've never been with a fat girl

There is NO SMELL unless the girl you're after is trailer trash. Bo clearly takes super good care of herself. All the ssbbw women I've been with had NO SMELL, but that's cuz I have standards. This statement is idiotic and just proves you're living a fantasy life.
>>93724
there is unavoidably going to be a smell in the crotch a few hours after hours. but i mean in it in a good way
>>93725
>after hours
after shower*
>>93719
FYI this is always a joke post meant to bait anons to respond and start a dumbass conversation about whether fat girls' farts smell good. don't respond to anyone that says 'imagine the smell'. it is lazy bait -_-
>>93731
>FYI this is always a joke post meant to bait anons to respond and start a dumbass conversation about whether fat girls' farts smell good. don't respond to anyone that says 'imagine the smell'. it is lazy bait -_-
They do smell good though, don't they?
>>93733
Yup. Girl farts marinating in the huge cheeks is what makes them goiod.
(854 KB, 1800x1800, stink.jpg)
>>93733
Reminds me of this retard going on a crusade on every photo of lilmamakay on StufferDB

James Joyce is still with us
When I decoded the link the link it gave me was this: https://mab.toj[]‰ákzË*)h¶Âș%–÷BĂłFâ€Ă€T–c&ʶŠùöWS

This very obviously doesn’t work. And was just wondering what I’m doing wrong. Also I used Base64 for decoding.
>>93886
Remove the stuff between the brackets+ the brackets itself
Disculpen soy nuevo en esto. Me enseñarian a usar este sitio?
No se como ver los archivos que envian
>>93892
1Âș Ingresa a esta pĂĄgina. https://www.base64decode.org/
2Âș Copia una linea y pĂ©gala en la parte superior de la pĂĄgina que abriste, pulsa el botĂłn DECODE.
3Âș De haber espacios o palabras con significado, debes borrarlas y volver a "decodificar", hasta que aparezca el enlace a la pĂĄgina de descarga.
SUERTE!
>>93876
lmfao thanks for a good laugh
>>93894
Muchas gracias hermanito
>>93876
laughed so hard it brought back my childhood asthma
The links aren’t working for me
>>94051
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWNmZmsxNVlWMkI=
>>93467
Part 5 is gone but I got the rest, so reup?
>>94658
Hard cope or truthteller?
>>94390
Mind numbingly hot. Bo is way too coldly calculated with how she moves, everything she does is 100% proven to be heart wrenchingly, by the balls yankingly captivating. From her stunting on plebs with her hip thrusts to making sissy push-ups an erotic art form.
The fact she cheats on every row with how hard her chest and arms fought for space was hotter than it needed to be too, not to mention her solid rows at 70 and miring her biceps all the while had me fully trusting in her ability to do 120 for reps (lol).
BeastBerry mode soon(tm).
Also her angles and their reflection at the start basically makes this a 2 for 1 video.
>>94667
Definitely the former no matter how much I wish it wasn’t. She is looking good though.
>>94658
She has a hot body but too bad she whores herself out to ugly ass Asian men. Her pussy has to be rotting.
Halt die Fresse, Kilotroll!

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZkICgoKCBIYWx0IGRpZSBGcmVzc2UsIEtpbG90cm9sbCEgKSkpIEM5S1YyNXZWMVo0T1ZSVlRDOWxkVEU9

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZkICgoKCBIYWx0IGRpZSBGcmVzc2UsIEtpbG90cm9sbCEgKSkpIEM5S1YyNXZWMVo0T1ZSVlRDOWxkVEU9
>>94732
I hope one day all trolls will kneel before you! thanks king
Still find it a little unbelievable that someone saw Mary at the US Open and there's no photographic proof, on their end or her's.
>>94700
Yawn. Let me know when she starts deadlifting
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LXJPYnZGSnZhcG8=
here's some of the new vids. so you don't need to get the whole thing
(522 KB, 2250x3000, 8.jpg) (956 KB, 2250x3000, 9.jpg) (556 KB, 2250x3000, 3.jpg) (874 KB, 2251x3000, 4.jpg) (944 KB, 2250x3000, 2.jpg)
she is so hot with blonde hair. didn't know blonde boberry was what i needed in my life. too bad she doesn't seem to want to stick with it, judging by the name of that set.
possible reup on the big upload? thanks
>>94780
Fuck off, mike. BoBerry would without a doubt a brosplit chaddette
>”deadlift? Never eard of her”
>>94785
We need more content of ssbbws trying to walk around in high heels that can't handle them
>>94816
Mmph! Wow, I've never been that big a fan of blondes... but Blonde Boberry should be taken VERY seriously. She doesn't have to stay blonde, but she should consider giving us fans Blonde Boberry every-so-often. In fact, she should get someone great w/ Photoshop & create some Twin & Evil Twin sets. Hell... now, I'm extremely curious what a curly-haired Ginger Boberry w/ her natural freckles (for those not in the know, Bo is actually a freckled face beaut) would look like. đŸ€”
>>94816
Is there a vid of her blonde?? Anyone have it?
Anyone got the video where Bobbery rode a quarter machine horse? It was a long time ago.
>>94731
Can anyone reup this unzipped? I have no clue how to unzip 7zip file on iOS, and I’ve already tried the documents app
>>94897
I couldn't either so I airdropped it to my imac, unzipped it, and then airdropped the uncompressed folder back to my iphone. there might be apps that allow you to do it too but I'm too lazy to search through the app store. sucks to be you if you don't have an imac, you might have to email it lol
>>94903
Not only do I not have a Mac I’m on a vacation w/o a pc or a laptop with me. Solid idea though. If anybody could post it unzipped, just the video I don’t need pics, id be grateful
sorry bro, this is the wrong forum to ask how to unzip on iphone
>>94982
Not asking for a tutorial, I want a reup of just the vid unzipped
She's one in a billion. What are the odds a girl
1. Gets that fat
2. Is hot
3. Is willing to put it on the internet
4. Exists at the same time as the internet

Golden era, anons. Appreciate it.
(3.4 MB, 1080x606, 5238e390-5e62-11ee-9cd8-ad8f11946a6c.webm)
>>95392
every set was an event during the highlight of her BigCutie days, it was crazy. bbwchan hasn't been the same since

attached her latest preview, is she getting more spicy?
>>95396
>is she getting more spicy?>
no
>bbwchan hasn't been the same since>
it's a different era. She's gone from primarily fetish content to primarily vlogging and day-in-the-life stuff. Some love it, others don't. Either way, the hype is elsewhere.
>>95396
>is she getting more spicy?>

No... but she is definitely teasing it. I don't think she's teased this hard before...
>>95396
damn she looks good. seems a bit bigger to me, compared to like half a year ago
>>94767
People mistake Nakedorange (feabie) for Boberry, she is a smaller version of her
>>95396
>That giggle
God damn I love her.
does anyone follow her on twitter? is there an archive of her twitter posts?
>>95396
She's definitely being a little more flirty, which is always good. We've been saying she's been too "vacation blog" with her site so flirty and sexy is a good return to form.

Those days on the chan when she was with BigCuties and in her prime, it was something else. It's more than what >>95392 is saying - she's been doing this for this long and still feels compelled to be hot for the camera. You'd think someone like her, one of the handful of girls who are successful enough to make this their only income (and still keeps a day job) would have checked out by now. Nope, she's still going at it and possibly getting bigger.
I bought the shower vid how do I rip it and post it here. I took the 34 dollar hit because gawd damn that ass and giggle
>>95440
Video DownloadHelper Extension
>>95438
Someone must have gotten it in her head that she needs to try a little more since so many of us prefer her at her peak weight. The effort she's putting in is a cut above what we saw from BC but it just makes me wish we saw her do that at her fattest sometimes
(181 KB, 800x1191, 299boberry_all.jpg)
Does anyone have Bc vid 299? Thanks in advance!
I'm looking for a vid where she tries a couple of clothes of which 2 bikinis, one orange/pink and one blue. Think it is from here vip-era and also she's sitting on a desk-chair but cannot find it in the vip-drops. Anyone any clue?
>>95440
Does she finally show nips?
(364 KB, 976x1200, IMG_7283.jpeg)
Also is someone willing to upload “vid 293 1280”? Can’t find my BoBerry archive.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOCAoKCggSGFsdCBkaWUgRnJlc3NlLCBLaWxvdHJvbGwhICkpKSB2ZEM5S1NqZ3hNekpOWjB0UU55OWxkVEU9
>>95633
I LOVE YOU, M8! Thank you so very much for your continued service aiding this down-bad community w/ your periodically airdropped stimulus packages filled w/ (IMHO at least) the finest fatty.
>>95633
Which site am I decoding that link for again?
does anyone have the video of her on the plane barely fitting through the aisle and taking up 2 seats with her ass
>>95612
Much appreciated.
(86 KB, 882x576, Kindness.jpg)
>>95650
Here, take two of 'em!

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOCAoKCggSGFsdCBkaWUgRnJlc3NlLCBLaWxvdHJvbGwhICkpKSB2ZEM5TmJUUnJVRXQyTmpadFR5OWxkVEU9
>>95650
>>95674
Or actually, why don't you take a third one, plus an extra?
>>95679

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOCAoKCggSGFsdCBkaWUgRnJlc3NlLCBLaWxvdHJvbGwhICkpKSB2ZEM5YVQzbFFiV0ZPV1dSUE5TOWxkVEU9
>>95680
Schnauze zu, Fressetroll!
>>95684
>>95680
>>95679
Übrigens war das erste nicht von mir, hast das zu dich anscheinend mit dir selbst verwechselt...đŸ€”
>>95687
>>95685
Halt deine verfickdte Schnauze du dummes behindertes Schwein!!
>>95689
>>95690
Halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze, Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll!!!
>>95707
Halt die Fressse, Kilotroll!
>>95709
Halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze, Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll!!!

Halt die Fressse, Kilotroll! 10/03/2023 (Tue) 17:29:51 Id:102a3c No. 95699

>>95698 (Cross-thread) Halt die Fressse, Kilotroll!

Auto 4

[  /  /  / Manage Board / Moderate Thread / Unique posters: 12 ]

Show forms

Quick Reply

Drag files to upload or
click here to select them

Spoiler
>>95711
>>95712

Auto 4

Show forms

Quick Reply

Drag files to upload or

Spoiler
>>95717
>>95719

Auto 4

Show forms

Quick Reply

Drag files to upload or

Spoiler
>>95726
>>95728

Auto 4

Show forms

Quick Reply

Drag files to upload or

Spoiler
>>95731
>>95733

Auto 4

Show forms

Quick Reply

Drag files to upload or

Spoiler
>>95741
>>95742

Auto 4

Show forms

Quick Reply

Drag files to upload or

Spoiler
>>95749
She's filling up nicely, wouldn't be surprised if she's hovering around 600-lbs
>>95776
I want to believe, I really do. It's giving Jackie vibes when she didn't do a weigh in for over a year and a half and we all we guessing she crested 600, only to learn she gained like 5 pounds.
>>95680
Thanks for the drops, but I think this is the same link as >>95674
>>95749
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

If she winds up over 600 again I’m going to dance all over you mutherfuckers who bitche about her not doin interesting enough content. Her documenting her existence at over 600 is alone impossible to turn away from
>>95845
Sorry I messed up the links, my bad. Here are all three videos of Mary on an aeroplane plus one overhead photo of her filling up two seats:

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOCAoKCggSGFsdCBkaWUgRnJlc3NlLCBLaWxvdHJvbGwhICkpKSB2ZEM5emJVTkljMlkyVVRsS1pTOWxkVEU9>>95845
>>95890
I left a present for you in gen, go check it out
I know it’s a bit of an ask but would anyone be willing to make a compilation of Boberry’s best “fat talk”. For instance when she said “as you know I’ve been getting bigger, and bigger, and bigger” on that one where she sits on the deck chair that had the missing arm. Or during a weigh in where she said something like “I’m getting so big and fat”.
>>95949
That would make a really good comp, especially if they add in scenes that showcase how obese she is in between clips of her talking, like where she can’t fit her fat ass through the doorway. Gotta include that but where she’s talking about the drunk dude at the party saying how great she’d look if she lost weight too.
>>95849
I don't think we're ever getting peak Boberry again (think the lemon drop bikini set, or that last weigh in where she looks like she's about to explode lmao) but I do think with her lifestyle and genetic propensity to just, uh, be huge, she might waffle between 550 and 600 for the rest of her time making content.
>>95987
That and the fact that she’s just ridiculously gluttonous, I mean, who else can you think of that looks like she’s about to have an orgasm wiggling around and bouncing just after takin a bite of some pie? The fact alone that she’s enough of a genetic phenom to gobble till she waddled, and then gobble more and more and more with seemingly little consequence probably makes her the most successful glutton in history. Just a lifetime devoted to stuffing herself and fattening up. When she dropped weight from 600 it was when her dad died, so I guess there’s a chance she could balloon up again and even past that, but even if not she’s simply too in love with food and too satisfied with being massively obese to ever stop short of bursting.
>>95989
I fuckin' love that. Plump Princess does this thing where she opens and closes her thighs when she's eating that I love. I've had girls that did that too. It's sexy as hell!
>>95949
I have a ton of her videos but no ability to edit. Do you know whiich video she made those comments in?
>>95987
She's getting on in years dude
How long can it last!
>>94731
>aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWNmZmsxNVlWMkI=
>>94390

someone please share again "gym part 2"
>>95760
Arguably the best vid she ever did. Gosh, I love her
Can someone put a link for all boberryvip videos
>>95949
maybe someone could post it in the Compilation Megathread
Anyone have that TikTok saved after the NYPost article went up? She deleted it after the media circus died down.
>>96283
Upload it here, I ain't signing up for Twitter
>>96285
Private account homie, wont allow any sites to download the vid even with a link
>>96303
Can you use a browser extension?
Any one have a file with all her videos from her site
does anyone have any customs from Boberry?
Can someone pls reup her VIP? All of them if possible
I got the shower vid but I also wanna download the images . What extension or site do you guys use to pull at the images from boberryVIP?
Im so autistic, I swear I fell in love with her during her peak. Anyone else feel the same?
could someone upload the weight gain compilation of her that was longer in length?
Can someone upload all her vip vids
>>94816
Blonde is her best look
>>96488
Is this any different than what Boberry already had made available?
>>96513
This one has the video where they're swapping dresses. If BoBerry already has that for sale on her page, then it's the same exact one.
>>95949
I'm curious to know if someone is in the process of making this, I'd do it myself but im not that great at editing.
>>96649
>>95949
Community effort here: which clips have the best fat talk? I don't have them on me but there's plenty of times I've finished by her just admitting "I'm really fat" after pretending she's not.
>>96651
Here are some that come to mind.

-Bigcuties 247 when she says "I keep getting bigger, and bigger, and bigger"

-BC271 When she says "Ive gained hella weight" among other moments where she talks about the size of her thighs and arms or taking up 3ft when she sits.

-BC 274 When she says "Hard to breathe under there huh" while squashing that guy. Also at the end when she says "Now lets go get me some lunch"

-BC279 as well as most weigh ins. This one has her saying things like "I think I'm getting to the upper limits of what humans are supposed to be"

-BC282 This was the house tour and there are some good moments such as her laughing about her hips touching the walls or saying "I get the biggest bed cause I'm the biggest girl"

- I think her 2/26/23 VIP video from Hawaii had some good moments.

-The VIP video where she broke the futon she was sitting on.
One of her weigh-ins right before she hit 600 was video 166, where she weighed in at 570. After she weighed herself a couple times to confirm the number she said "I'm so FAT." with a huge grin on her face. That one always got me.
>>96695
I can't promise it soon, but I can work on a Boberry fat talk compilation like someone on here talked about.
At about 1:06, she says she feels really fat.
>> 96651

BC 84 she talks about how all the butter and sugar she's adding to her popcorn is gonna go straight to her ass.
>>96712
Please do this!!! That would be so hot!
I totally support you
>>96695
The fact these are either on your mind or written down somewhere is hilarious, thanks for making me feel better about my porn addiction
>>96754
It's genuinely the fact that her catalog of videos rivals a short season of TV show in length that's astounding to me. It's like one of those YouTube videos that supercuts all of one minor character's lines from a long series.

Seriously, how long does her BC videos go for if you played them back to back?
>>96695
Thank you so much! When she mentions how wide she is when she sits, that was in response to MY question! I never knew she addressed it.
(264 KB, 1280x720, VideoCapture_20231012-125709.jpg)
In set 207 she says "Im fatter... fatter and rounder and heavier and squishier and prettier" and shes wearing this dress that makes her tits look massive. I especially love how she equates being fatter to also being prettier, because she legit does look prettier the fatter she gets. One of my favorite weigh ins
Can someone post all her vip video in a file on here plz
>>96767

I watched them all for you and took a stopwatch with me.

It's 29 hours, 18 minutes, and 56 seconds.

I'm going to bed now.
(21 KB, 250x375, tumblr_7845aa67244c839ce09843de1b5d2e80_56ac0c07_250.jpg) (78 KB, 360x512, unnamed.jpg)
>>96846
The extended version of The Lord of the Rings trilogy is 11 hours and 26 minutes, start to finish. The Hobbit trilogy, extended version, is 8 hours and 52 minutes. And the Rings of Power on Amazon Prime runs for 9 hours and 17 minutes.

The combined length of live-action Lord of the Rings movies & television stands at 29 hours and 35 minutes. It's fucking wild to me that in the same amount of time you can watch a girl from Northern California blow up from 440lbs to 612lbs (and back down to 550lbs) and do all sorts of hot shit in-between.
Can anyone post all her vip videos here on airbridge please
Could you upload VIP pt 1 - pt4 - those transfers do not egzist anymore...
>>96862
Golem appears to be the Asian man she whores herself out to fund her lifestyle. Cannot imagine the rot that is her cunt.
>>96947
Yeah clearly, given you think it’s rotten.
>>96862
Is Golem the ugly ass Asian men she whores herself out to? Her cunt must be rotting from the inside.
sucks that bbwchan might die before the boberry fat talk compilation gets put together :/
think we'll have time for one last archive of all her BC content? still missing a few things here and there
>>97096
Y'know, if we make an actual collaborative effort we could get the timestamps for all the fat talk. Might still be pretty lengthy since she's got well over a day's worth on content on BC to comb through, but weaponized autism exists.
>>97096
what you mean bbw chan will die?
>>97225
Freedom isn’t free. Chan end date is Jan 2024.
does anyone know if there will be a sort of "replacement" website for bbw.chan? like another forum similar to this?
>>97417
Jup Freaky-perverd-number-nerds.onion
>>96846
30 hour boberry goon sesh

Now does include collabs or only her own bc sets?
Anyone knows if she has new content???
>>96846
Halt die Gusche, Drecksau!
...who contributes the Boberryvip updates. There's a bunch of content since the last update.
>>97979
Nah, it's really not that much. But I'll see what I can do.
>>98122
Here you go
YUhSMGNITTZMeShCb0JlcnJ5KTl0WldkaExtNTZMMlp2YkdSbGNpOHhNM0JwVmt0b1NTTk1iM1ozY0hKc2NqTmpRVGRJT1ZGdlRXWklla2xC
>>98124
you happen to have sets 1-150 too?
anyone have the vid for set 148?
anyone have an archive of her twitter posts
>>98200
Am I reading the ID wrong or did you request a video, upload it yourself, and then thank yourself?
>>98214
yeah I found it so I just uploaded it (im schizophrenic)
>>98219
this guy stole my id tag, I'm the real 3834ae!
>>98141
I could storage her all sets but someone have to give me good pic downloader.. I don't want to download all 50-60 pics from set separately..
Man she's so fucking hot
After all these years, still the most beautiful woman I ever saw(corny but whatever)
>>98231
could u do that for her twitter pics too
>>98259
The third pic is simultaneously how I imagine a 600lb woman looks and definitely isn't how she looks, like the picture's been squashed. Hope someone can upload an update to her site soon, this looks hot af
>>98278
No way you are that lazy-ass..
>>98282
Dawg, I added her on Twitter and have yet to be approved. It's been over 2 weeks. She's probably as active on it as she is on IG and TikTok: occasionally.
The video those pictures are from is simultaneously hot and annoying. She appears to be experimenting with some sort of video camera that automatically moves to follow her face. It makes it hard to see her body for a lot of it. She has to either bend over or move to the back of the room for it to get all of her.

She definitely seems bigger than when she started the VIP site.
>>98283
yeah same, still "pending"
>>98283
Do you have any reason to believe is features anything else than snippets of her paysite?
>>98285
Sounds like you have the video, could you post it?
>>98291

I don't know how to download videos off of her site. Also they appear to have serial numbers in the bottom-right of the screen, which i assume could be used to trace ownership back to.
>>98305
I believe you can grab it with Jdownloader and the ID Code will not be on it.
>>98259
PLEASE ANYONE HAVE THIS!!! LOOKS AMAZING!
Buy it and share it yourself or be patient.
>>98285
Can you share it please???
>>98357
Wao she really gain a lot of weight! Our hope is back! Many thanks for the video hero!
Does she upload more new videos on her site?
>>98365
And this is after she lost 100 lb
>>98369
Well she's noticeably gained back a good deal of it by now.
I have honestly never seen anyone so hot in my life. I love the way she speaks too. Been in love with her for years
Very Thanks, is this video set in Mexico?

>>98357
She was at 620 at her heaviest. She was at 525 or 550 at her last weigh in? If you look at her size and face at 620 compared to now she still looks at least 70 pounds lighter than that. I agree she looks like she gained a little but she looks so far off from that 620. Is it possible the scale was wrong and she lost more than she originally said? That would explain why she gained but looks so far off from her max?
>>98365
This video is what she’s been great at. Showing herself in the real world. Those people are not close to each other but she has to squeeze sideways to make it. Then gives a playful hand signal back to camera past those dudes at the table. (Maybe those guys are her friends
if I weren’t an FA I’d wonder why the fattest person I’ve ever seen is giggling and doing some sign in my direction.)
>>98392

She was 551 at her last weigh-in back in April 2022. She does look fuller in this Mexico video, but I think she’s still closer to 550 than 600 - her jeans still fit. I noticed that she’s not wearing her Apple Watch, so maybe she’s not counting her steps as much. And she’s winded from walking around a table. And unlike her European tour, the local cuisine in Mexico is going to be cheaper and more fattening. So cheer up - she ain’t shrinking.
(361 KB, 900x1200, 352boberry_022.jpg) (414 KB, 1536x2048, F5W4UBSaYAEJl0a.jpeg) (342 KB, 946x1200, 285boberry_023.jpg)
Boberry's face is one indicator. Consider these 3 pictures. One from Set 352, towards the end of her BC career. The middle picture is very recent. The last is from Set 285 close to peak.
Does someone have boberry video of last year where she eats a cake in front of a swimming pool? I thought I had It but I was wrong.

Thanks in advance
>>98365
Her arm is bigger than the dudes torso. She is an absolute tank.
Anybody have the Giantess on the beach video to share?
I've been ignoring this thread for a while so it's a surprise (and a welcome one!) to see how much she's regained. Incredible stuff, thanks for sharing, anons
Boberry simps being unable to accept that she lost weight and gaslighting themselves into thinking she's regaining it all ever since she quit Bigcuties years ago is so sad and hilarious at the same time lmao
>>98462
she'll never reach her highest weight again, but I do think she's regained some amount. she's more active now but she's still a complete hog with no boundaries around food, it's not like she's a fundamentally different person after her weight loss period.
>>98462
Whatever I'm taking the bait. No one is saying she's going to reach 600lbs again and less are thinking she's going to set a new weight. It's better to see that she looks fuller in recent updates than smaller. We're going to constantly have this debate because while she's more active, she still also eats like a greedy pig and weight loss starts in the kitchen.
>>98357
>>98361
Appreciate it! Maybe I've become a bit spoiled... but I'm a little sad these aren't named & numbered in proper sortation. Guess I'll be waiting for German Anon's update
does she have any clips where she's doin some JOI or she's talkin about how turned on it is being fat or what she likes done to her in the bed room or when it comes to worshipping her? i love that kinda shit.
these stupid fat sluts have been at this since i was in grade 9 and they make NO fucking pov content. At least Plump Princess made one after like 12 years.
hi
Sorry for the size, you can find it with big size and more videos about this plump princess in "Ero.me", just put in the google chrome search "Boberry Ero.me" and make in the first link and done.
>>98499
I mean make click, sorry again.
>>98451
What??? Never heard about this one but I definitely want to see that!
>>98400
That's what the crowds want
So we already have part 6?
(171 KB, 1245x699, 1mary.jpg) (165 KB, 1247x697, 2mary.jpg) (113 KB, 1243x697, 3mary.jpg) (150 KB, 1245x697, 4mary.jpg) (108 KB, 1245x693, 5mary.jpg)
There is hope that she will regain her throne as the GOAT soon :)
Plz share this video
>>98671
Oh fuck yes. Her face is finally getting fat again. Genetics will win.
(36 KB, 557x605, coopacha.png)
>>98499
>That vid where she sings "How much do I love you"

Everything about Boberry is pure joy
>>98671
She's look subscribable
>>98671
>Vacations in country known for their delicious food
>Updates show her noticeably chubbier in the face

Idk how long she's staying down there, but I hope she extends her stay for even longer.
She absolutely has to be approaching 600 again, right?
>>98690
Approaching, sure. Achieved it? Maybe not.
>>98689
Boberry using her modeling wealth to go on vacations to foreign countries, devour enormous portions of their delicious cuisine, and return home fatter, rounder, and heavier with each trip is the kind of jet-setting gluttony tourism I like to see
>>98671
Where are these images from!? Someone have the vid?
Pt. 1:
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHYgKCgoSGFsdCBkaWUgRnJlc3NlLCBLaWxvdHJvbGwhKSkpIGRDOHdlRFpKVEdNek5VNXZRaTlsZFRFPQ==

Pt. 2:
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHYgKCgoSGFsdCBkaWUgRnJlc3NlLCBLaWxvdHJvbGwhKSkpIGRDOVNValpGZWxoTU1ETlhZeTlsZFRFPQ==

Pt. 3:
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHYgKCgoSGFsdCBkaWUgRnJlc3NlLCBLaWxvdHJvbGwhKSkpIGRDOVRjRTFvU1RkV09ESnNWUzlsZFRFPQ==

Pt. 4:
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHYgKCgoSGFsdCBkaWUgRnJlc3NlLCBLaWxvdHJvbGwhKSkpIGRDOUxWVzlzYnpGcmRVeEpieTlsZFRFPQ==

Pt. 5 with latest updates:
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOCAoKChIYWx0IGRpZSBGcmVzc2UsIEtpbG90cm9sbCEpKSkgdmRDOVlRazFJYVVOTVdXMVFNUzlsZFRFPQ==
>>98722
She looks noticeably fatter, man. I just want her to do a weigh in when she's stateside.
>>98722
Man you can say whatever you want about people who drool over her like she’s their god but you can’t just deny basic reality when she looks clearly fatter just cause you want to clown on Boberry fanboys
Thanks for the video!
>>98708
Thanks for posting this. Looks like it's missing the picture she had a few days back called "Just hanging around" no idea if that was a mistake or if it just simply wasn't worth sharing.
>>98738

She's sitting on two chairs at once, while sipping wine. Table in front of her blocking most of the view of her front half. Cute pic, but there are lots like it and you aren't missing out on anything unbelievably amazing with its absence.
>>98743
>front half
Meant to say bottom half. Most of her thighs are obstructed by the table.
>>98708
Is there anything in this pt 5 that wasnt already updated a few days ago in >>98361 ?
I really cant download the whole zip to find out
>>98752
she looking fat as shit IMO
>>98738
You're right, that one slipped through.

>>98752
Exactly right, lol. Appreciate it.

... and because of my OCD, here are the two things not contained in >>98361 as a patch:

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHYgKCgoIEhhbHQgZGllIEZyZXNzZSwgS2lsb3Ryb2xsISApKSkgZEM5aFp6bDVSR0Z3TTNwd1dTOWxkVEU9

And to Ronald, the uploader of >>98361: Be careful! The way you're doing it, she can absolutely track you. I'm not saying any more to not give her clues on how to fix this, so find out for yourselves and keep it to yourselves.
>>98765

And yes, blockings have been heard of.
Genuine question
When was the last video to feature a burp from Boberry? I feel like it has been years without a belch from her, which used to be semi frequent to have at least one for her stuffings.
I think it might be because she feels or wouldnt suit her “newfound" VIP audience
I think it’s also cause she doesn’t have big stuffings like she used to do for bigcuties
>>98752
This dining out video triggered my autism so bad god I want her shes the hottest girl on earth
I have a sub to her vip and would be happy to share what hasn't been. However i'm not sure how to download the videos from there, can anyone help?
>>98830
Everything so far has been shared save for the items listed in the "Missing updates.txt" file contained in the shared folders. But those will cost you extra money.
>>98836
Gotcha! I have one of the missing ones. Could do future updates as well. Still no clue how to download em from her site though
>>98838
make sure to remove any identifiable information from the files so that you don't get banned from her site though
>>98841
if he uses VideoDownloadHelper
there will be none
(196 KB, 1170x1555, 20231106_062432.jpg)
Just posted this on her twitter.
Love her arms, her back roll, and her cheekbones in this pic.
Something underrated about her is how pretty her hair always is. She takes really good care of it
(218 KB, 828x1554, IMG_5954.jpeg)
Guys, anyone know if there is a video of this??
I saw it on her tik tok when she went to Vancouver
They are 3 people holding the boat from her!!!
Anyone know what happened to the compilation thread? Any update on the Boberry compilation of fat talk?
My Christmas wish is a 600lb Boberry
>>98885
none of these were missing you absolute retard
>>98896
go fuck yourself bastard. i would recomend seeing the folders but you are too stupid to understand
Does anybody have the link to the mega with all her best sets?
Am I the only one who can't open the files I downloaded off here? My devices says the files are corrupt. They either won't download of I get that message to pop up
Can someone upload set 352?
Alguien sabe que a pasado con jackie o si tenga otro sitio ya no me deja abrir el bbw chan
Everyone needs to step it up. I need more free porn
Turns out that, in her dinner video, it's only about 120 yards from door to door according to Google Earth, and she still has to rest half way there. That's wild.
>>99224
Okay, that’s a level of fat that’s hot đŸ„”
>>99224
I love the part at the beginning when she talks about the place having the best food she's ever had and how her clothes have gotten tighter so she knows she's gained weight on vacation. That needs to go in the Boberry Fat Talk compilation if that guy ever does one.
>>99224
Was this video shared in this thread?
>>99224
Can we get a reup of this vid?
Does anyone have boberry mega with all het bigcutie sets??
fuck no way i missed that upload of all her vip videos got damn it 😭
Does anyone have a collection of her weigh-ins? The mega only has her last one.
>>99366
There's a comp video of them on the comp video thread
Anyone have the most recent uploads? She posted on her site 5 times since the Dinner With Me video including a sequel to that
>>99683
YUhSMGNITTZMeTlpYjJKbGNuSjVkbWx3TG1OdmJTOD0=

Enjoy!
>>99703
Lmao good troll
>>99703
great share, thanks!
I bought her panties last year and they melt like garlic and bad eggs

Don’t buy BBW panties. It ruins the fantasy
>>99790
lol why buy panties if you don't enjoy bad smells? do panties sold by models ever not smell awful?
>>99790
What did you think used sweaty panties worn by a 500+ pound obese person was going to smell like, my guy?
>>99790
Even non-bbw women's panties smell awful, what were you expecting kek.
>>99790
boberry sells panties?
The thing is how do you know it’s even her smells. Let’s say I put a clean towel into clean water and fold it up for a week I will be smelling bad smells that have nothing to do with the water or towel.
can someone up pic set 248 its not in the mega
>>99790

He fell for the meme.
Just wish the kind gentleman who shared it would share the follow-up vids.
>>100008

Be the gentleman you want to see in the world.
>>98882
When your personality is as big as your body
>>100402
Thats insane pic is a fragment of one of their tik toks videos!
Is there a link with the whole collection so far? i lost everything due a disk failure and i need to redownload everything :(
The link at the beggining doesnt seem to work anymore.
(1.1 MB, 1170x1986, IMG_1178.jpeg) (1.8 MB, 1170x2532, IMG_1177.png)
What app or extension do I need to use to get her download her content and share for y’all
>>100427
Is that like an anti-piracy checksum in the corner?
>>100412
The generations will sing your praises
>>100427
You can use "Allow Right-Click" to disable the scripting that stops right-click to "Save-As" working. With that extension, the only thing that breaks is the ability to seek in videos, but that returns once you turn off the extension, again.
Use 1dm on your mobile to download the video
>>100471
In firefox you can just shift + right click, no extension needed
Not the guy who said he would share but I signed up right before he posted that lol anyways here are all the videos that haven't been posted yet.

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LW96RG9JUk9WNmk=
What a hero!
>>99790
you should've asked her to blow some colossal farts in them you fucking retard. she probably got some dude to rub it on his swamp ass/gooch anyway lol lmao fucking tool.
I wish shed just get on all fours and shake her ass, Im a simple man who just wants to see some booty butt cheeks.
>>100516
Being able to stay in Mexico for over a week, idk why regular sexy shit sounds beneath her now. She posts a 3 minute video of her showing off in a black dress.

Fuckin at least when she was in Portugal she ate a tray of snacks in bed in a tight top & panties. Idk why we're not getting anything here. She at least looks like she's been eating well.
>>100518
On me bro been so long since we even had a proper stuffing vid. From the stale Taco Bell video with no angles and fully clothed, to the most recent restaurant video that she straight up played music over. Man the quality and creativity of her shit has plummeted since bc and she charges way more it sucks.
>>100500
Thanks hero!!!!!
Also i wish she does more interaction with ramdom people and their reaction
The video when she clim the small car it looks like that she would broke that car! And its a normal car, Thats insane
>>100546
Not to mention the looks she got at the mall
>>100546
I looked it up, most sedan cars have a weight limit of 850lb. I’m gonna guess Mary is around 570-590 of that 850 and then you have to factor in the camera person and the driver, that car was probably at least 100lb over its limit
>>100555
I’m surprised she could even fit in a car that size. The noise it makes when she gets in is hilarious.
Poor lady selling herself out to ugly ass Asian me . She's beautiful but her vagina must smell pretty dank.
>>100572
Why would her vagina smell? She looks clean to me.
Anyone have the first of the dinner date videos? The one where she talks about her difficulty walking to the place?
>>100572
It doesn't. It smells like a lush flower garden. I've smelled it. She's clean and her body and hair smell great too.
(3.9 MB, 5000x3334, IMG_2978.jpeg)
>>100587
>>100572
Well, you see, finding a balanced perspective is crucial here. While she maintains a certain level of grooming and a generally tidy appearance, given her size, maintaining cleanliness in that area is, regrettably, quite challenging. Furthermore, the dietary habits contributing to the development of this particular physique are not particularly conducive to ensuring pleasantly fragrant reproductive tracts.
>>100660
Hahaha, liar. I actually smelled (and tasted) it. It smells (and tastes) like corn tortillas. Get the white corn tortillas from Guerrero. King size. Boil two Kirkland signature raw shrimp (21-25 ct) for five minutes. Warm up the tortilla it up on a skillet., with 1.5 tablespoons of Rosarita's Original Refried Beans smeared in the middle. Roughly chop the shrimp, then add it on top of the beans. Squeeze one quarter lime on it. Fold, smell, and eat.

That is absolutely not how I'd make a shrimp taco, but that is exactly how she smells/tastes.
>>100666
The jokes on you! When you smelled her, I had just fucked her and she had asked me to wrap my dick in a shrimp taco so that's probably what you were smelling.
...it's only because of the fine gentlemen that share good content that I still visit this site in spite of the shit content i unfortunately read.
>>95778
I want to see her get to 700 now.
>>100500

These new videos are pure gold, thank you! Something about seeing someone as big as Boberry enjoy the finer things in life is incredibly hot. The one snippet of her climbing the stone steps up to the restaurant; I wish I’d be able to see the hostess reaction seeing her wheeze her way up. Probably thinking ‘holy fuck’
 so hot.
>>100587
I bought her used panties once and they smelled like Garlic and rotten eggs.
>>100739
You keep saying you bought her underwear and they smell. Show a picture of them with a paper saying todays date. I bet you can’t produce shit.
>>100750
i believe him. but its the closest hes ever got to touching a woman and it's the only thing he can flex.
>>100555
That's very low, load capacity is usually above 1000. If it's 850, then you can't even carry 5 average weight American adults.
>>100836
no, they're right, it's about 850lbs. your average mid-size sedan has a max of about 850-930lbs. SUV's are above 1000lbs typically. between her, driver, and camera man, that car was getting a work out.
>>98708
>YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHYgKCgoSGFsdCBkaWUgRnJlc3NlLCBLaWxvdHJvbGwhKSkpIGRDOHdlRFpKVEdNek5VNXZRaTlsZFRFPQ==
New here. What website do I plug these links into?
>>100918
2023/2024 Chevy Captiva.
>>100964
couldnt find the capacity limits for the Captiva, but in the Mexican/Latin America market, it's cataloged between the Equinox and Blazer, it's probably close to capacity limit with her, camera man, and driver
Your shit at Google. Load capacity is 1500lbs, it's nowhere near its limit. Shut up n00b
Why are Boberry fans so unhinged? Holy fuck what is this thread even
>>100972
how you going to yell "n00b" when you don't know the difference between payload and towing capacity, lol.

i did end up finding it. yes, it can tow (or Pull), 1500lbs. however, the Captive has a payload capacity (or what it can carry) of 1024lbs. that car is getting a working out, it's close to capacity.
does she do any roleplaying, any JOI, any fat chat on what she loves to done to her sexually or sensually as a fat girl?
I did not realize that was a Chevy Captive, I thought it was a Mitsubishi Outlander.
Can someone upload the videos of her on the aeroplane again?
comp
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUo5bnIzRVJJbUI=
>>101275
Looks like it to me. Some vids from her VIP page, mostly BigCuties vids from the 200s and early 300s sets. Not a bad mix.
Whats the most drunk/flirty/playful mary has been in a video?
any chance for a reup of content? my computer reset and i lost all my saved videos.
(169 KB, 800x1191, 303boberry_all.jpg)
Someone can share me the set 303? Pls i lost all my files from my device
can someone upload her collab with Kasstheblast
(169 KB, 800x1191, 303boberry_all.jpg)
Does someone have this set that can share pls??
>>101948
Slightly off-topic, but I spoke to Gaining Gabi years ago (probs around 2008) and proposed an idea of a set like this, with skinny girl outlines overlaid on top of current photos. She agreed to it and gave me full access to her site. Unfortunately I didn't know how to site-rip back then, but she got mad because I didn't make the images in like a 6 hour time frame. Bitch was crazy.
can you reupload her new videos? I just now found the new bbwchan link today
>>102071
Seriously, this is why I don't feel bad about pirating her stuff. She's able to afford to stay in Mexico in an AirBnB for two months! She's either rich or fucking her boss, because I can't imagine what she could be doing for any job that allows her to be vacationing for that long.

But I'm banking it's her being rich and her job being very cool with her being remote and not caring where she is. Still insanely jealous.
>>102074
Ugly asian men pay to sleep her and she gets free travel.
>>102074
>>102075
I think where anon was getting at is if there is one place where they okay her for WLS it be Mexico, she'd most likely die or be seriously botched but she could get it done over there.
>>102075
nah she aint about all that wtf

>>102074
Whoever she is choosing to spend her life with is truly living the best life possible with her. Must be dream like
>>102076
We said the same thing about her getting WLS in Portugal when she was there for a month. I don't think she's getting WLS, I think she went down for a wedding and makes enough money between this job and her VIP site where she can stay until Christmas. She posted a story on Instagram about her present wrapping and I think she doesn't want to miss out on Christmas at home.

Now then, does anyone have her latest stuff downloaded? Are we up to Part 6 yet?
>>102074
I'm pretty sure she has a rich boyfriend or something. Most super high paying jobs wouldn't tolerate an employee doing softcore porn.
If she gets WSL it’s over. I would kill myself
>>102105
It’s all self-employment. She has zero obligations outside of rent so she can pretty much burn through all of it and live pretty well just by herself. There is no way she’d take an actual job after all this - how much do you think she “works” each month? 10 hours?

WLS / ozempic is inevitable.
>>102075
Facts. I saw a tiktok that broke it down.
It’s surprisingly common at her echelon of social media sex worker.
>>102112
She owns a home she inherited from her father; she doesn't have rent nor mortgages to pay.

And, as I've been saying for a long time now, Mary is intelligent and a businesswoman by profession. She has most certainly been financially independent for a while from the fruits of her modelling career alone, and I'm sure she retired from her daytime job at least a year ago.
>>102114
so, if she wanted to go under the knife at all, she would have done it long ago.
>>102115
Approaching 40, she may not have that choice. It’s tough to find a surgeon who will perform knee replacement surgery at that size. Ask Diva, Jenny & Sadie.
>>102122
Few doctors in the US is gonna risk their career doing anything cosmetic work on her. Bariatric is already hard for WLS.
Source: I am a plastic surgeon.
>>102125
I live in LA. There’s a guy who can connect you if you’re in the right social circles, yacht clubs and all. We’re talking 50 ft yacht level rich.
>>102128
Fucking imagine being a rich yacht club owner and being into 500+lb women. That would be the dream.
>>102131
Wears off after some time. At least for me it did.
>>102134
Something you wanna share with the class Anon?
I dunno why people act like she just came out of nowhere. Shes suddenly famous because random femcels take her fetish content meant for this community and turn it into tiktoks about fatphobia? Anyways for people questioning what she does other than exist. She worked a high paying office job in the 2010s while her facebook and myspace pics ended up websites like this, theres ancient highschool pictures of when she was Even bigger than she was at the time because she had just gone through a weight loss journey. When she saw how popular she was becoming she joined curvage and became massive. Sometimes you guys make me think you actually believe nothing existed before yall were born.
>>102137
not curvage bigcuties...fuck
>>102137
The fuck are you going on about? Some of us have been here before it was announced she was with BigCuties. A lot of us know she kept her day job while modeling and has been successful enough doing both that she's made bank, but I can't imagine what she does where:

a) she's allowed to operate an adult pay site
b) take month-long vacations away from the office, either working remote or just OFF off.

and no one has her choose between the two sources of income. Lesser models have been made to quit their paysites when work found out. I guess the fact that she's as public as she is and it's never been leaked where she works is a testament to how well she's kept her personal life private. I also can't really fathom her quitting her job when she's at an age and weight where most are ready to throw in the towel.
>>102131
He says it’s a mixed bag of people into the novelty, groups of guys into the shock, or just people mixing it up.
lets say 1000 people are paying 10 monthly fro her site, that's 10k a month before expensises, partner could be, for example, making 2k and help her do what she does, she probably loves him as well as he loves her... money an't that deep, when you have it, she let 30s, probably going to spend the rest of lives together, if not sort them selves out fine..u just unrealistic simps begging to for a chance
(890 KB, 694x833, Untitled4.png) (820 KB, 690x773, Untitled5.png)
I just do not care about any of this shit lol I just wanna look at her fat ass and go yeah damn thats a big ass huh?
>>102148
10k subscribers when she only gets about 50 likes per post? Pure fantasy. Prediction - she’s never had a full time corporate gig for more than 2 consecutive years. Prior to WFH, any HR rep worth their salt would have seen how much of a liability she would be and hired someone else. Imagine the health insurance premiums if she had to go private.
(568 KB, 709x603, IMG_3348.png)
>>102148
Press X to doubt, he’s smaller than her left leg.
Unless that man in the suit is her pimp the guy is talking about.>>102128
>>102149
She has more new content??! Please share!!!
Also thanks for the pics!
>>102154
She is definitely in a relationship with a rich guy!
And she is with him around her 236 set in Bigcuties! I can see his blonde hair and face on the car window of that set!
>>102150
How many customers in their sane mind would bother to leave a like on a site where they buy porn? I mean, why would you? Only the most deluded of simps would think it makes andy difference. You can't possibly extrapolate from that number.

On the other hand, Mary is probably the best-known and most successful fat models in the business and has been for years. She's known all around the world, that's a potential customer base of at least hundreds of millions of people.

Considering this, a thousand subscribers (anon didn't say 10k) seems like a rather conservative estimate. According to similarweb, her site has about 6-7,000 unique monthly visitors, of which about 60% enter the site directly via URL.

Estimating about half of those are regularly subscribed customers checking for new content, 1,500--2,000 subscribers might be a more accurate number. Considering the cost of running the site can't possibly be very high, that's a lot of monthly dollars for basically a 10-hours-per-month job.

Further considering she probably invested half of what she made from Bigcuties over the past 12 years into the S&P 500 and her owning her house, yeah, she should have been financially free for quite some time now.
I thought she had mentioned in a video before braking a chair or something at like a training day for her job? Sounded like she was pretty high up in the ranks the way she was talking about it. That and her modeling would rake in the dough I reckon. She would have spent over 20 grand during this trip already including plane tickets, staying at air bnbs like that would not be cheap.
Either that or her boyfriends loaded I dunno. Looks like she’s packed it on over there anyway fuck yeh
>>102195
Yeah, but that was -- what? -- two years ago?

I'm sure when she reached her financial goal, she quit BigCuties to open up her own site for a steady cashflow, then she waited some months to see if her business would stand, and when it took off, she quit her daytime job, too.

She had a plan, and she followed it, and now she can spend 64 days travelling in Mexico while her subscribers pay for it. And you bet she'll write the travelling costs off as business expenses.

Mary's always been the most business-capable of all the fat models -- even more so than Heather, who took great risks, depended for a good part on the actions and collaboration of her late husband and her often unreliable models, and ruined her health in the process. Mary on the other hand has always been rational and level-headed, and it paid off. And I love how able she is to take her stand in her life.
>>102199
>I'm sure when she reached her financial goal, she quit BigCuties to open up her own site for a steady cashflow, then she waited some months to see if her business would stand, and when it took off, she quit her daytime job, too.

I'm choosing to believe this is the case. I don't think there's a job out there that will allow anyone who works remotely to be able to do so in a vacation destination for 2 months. Which is not to say she's not capable of being a higher-up in whatever company she's been employed with, but a privilege like that is rarely reserved for any except a C-Suite, and even then it's unlikely they can just fuck off to Spain/Portugal/Toronto/Mexico/Hawaii for 4 months out of the year. Given the fact that she's one of the more viral SSBBWs, her website probably makes more than enough to sustain her opulent lifestyle, she's more than likely stashed away a good deal of money over the years from having BigCuties AND a well-paying position in a rich part of the country (San Fran) with a house she owns, and she very likely has a well-off partner that is more than happy to spoil his blobby girlfriend.

She initially went to Mexico for a wedding and had an AirBnB with friends, and where she's been staying for the past, what, 6 weeks? has been with a rich partner or yacht sugar daddy. And it looks like she's been living the good life without a care in the world, posting updates whenever she feels like it and working maybe a few hours a week. So yeah, she's set.
>>102199
Wait a bit, Heather's husband died? When did that happen?
Seriously, if someone can just ask the next time she does a Truth or Dare Livestream how much she made in 2023 this would answer a lot. A lot of us suspect she makes more than most other models given her lifestyle. Doubt it would hurt her subscriber count or income.
>>102208
Yes, sadly he died from covid one or two years ago.
>>102199

Yeh I dunno could be the case, I could see her having some WFH job that pays well for some reason.
She really does seem to have her whits about her, the way she talks in her videos she comes off as quite intelligent which I find hot tbh
Did you guys know that she’s pretty fat?
>>102210
Holy shit... and didn't Heather have major covid complications that basically bound her to a wheelchair? Thats tragic. No wonder why big cuties fell so quickly from its hayday..
Anyone can share her most recent content?
Did she upload something new?
>>102241
One of her recent updates includes her getting on and riding a rented ATV. She makes it look like a kids toy.
>>102245
Wow!!! Can you share it??
>>102245
At one point she says the ATV was very difficult to steer because she bottomed out the suspension.

The only explanation is rich boyfriend/photographer, who possibly works for AirBNB in San Fran. If she is telling the truth, she’s spending 5 figures just on rentals. I don’t see Roxxie taking too many trips and she makes way more content and earns more than Bo does.

I remember a video she did recently where she talked about how much she likes to take hours-long hot showers. The European mind cannot understand this level of decadence.

This is not mindless consumerism a la Jackie. This is highly-focused mass consumption for the purpose of endless self-gratification. She should lean into that forever.
>>102252
She's a wealthy girl from a wealthy family idk why yall keep thinking theirs this grand conspiracy she's just well off and fat shit ain't that deep
>>102260
It's probably because we haven't seen any other BBW model exhibit this pattern of high-end lifestyle and vacation choices. Most of them are doing this as a side gig. Much fewer are doing this as a "full-time" job or primary income. But no one is taking months-long sabbaticals in resort-style settings or high-end dining. And the fact that she's been so quiet about what the numbers are just leaves us guessing.

It's all gossip at the end of the day, but it's just as >>102074 said. She's rich and/or being spoiled, I don't feel bad waiting for someone to share her content instead of pay for it myself.
(4.7 MB, 491x720, IMG_2534.gif)
Does anyone have the video for this set?
>>102429
Here's the full pic set and vid aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LXVZUlZuZE5Sa2w=
>>102142
>>102131
>>102125
anyone got her representation’s contact?
I’m looking to get a little session in. I’m not yacht club rich but who needs a work-free retirement?
>>93444 (OP)
She has her own Youtube channel now, "Mary Does It"
>>102488
Where the hell do people find these things? She doesn't advertise on any of her main platforms and she's already got 1K subs?
>>102500
Never underestimate the power of an autist with an internet connection.
>>102488
Wow she actually went off-roading on a quad wtf lol
>>102506
The suspension on that thing must be so goddamn out of whack after that tour, I wouldn't be surprised if they took it out back and put a bullet in it lmao

>>102505
Which, valid, but 1K already? And the first vid has 25K views. Either her private network is more vast than we thought or she's paying for buzz off the bat. We're the autists who should have stumbled upon it and we're 2 weeks behind the ball. Guess we know how she's pivoting to be an Internet influencer.

Anyone have any honest thoughts about it?
>>102509
after that tiktok drama her vids are still floating around youtube shorts and stuff with 100,000s of views so in my opinion it is a good idea to just ride the wave and start something official on yt she truly is a freak of nature (super mobile for her size) so she will gather subs and views quick and it can be another way of earning solid money for her so good for her ;))
I think she’s finally looking a bit bigger again. Seems to have plumped back up since she lost weight a couple of years back or so.
>>102509
Bo: Be Me. Work 5 hours per month. Clear $100k in income per year selling content carefully documenting me in clothes, eating food, traveling, staying in top notch accommodation. Write off the cost of the clothes, the food, the travel and, most importantly, the accommodation as a home office. Make sure net profit stays at or near the lowest tax bracket. Do this for over a decade. For additional tax documentation, open a YouTube page.

Bo is the undisputed GOAT of legal tax avoidance.
>>102530
After that whole drama and the negative attention she received I’m surprised she would want to go ‘mainstream’. I guess that’s where the real money is at though

There is no difference to me between her YouTube content and her porn. Just her face, body, and voice is enough to make me jack off the second I see her
>>102114
Also every basic product in Mexico is a lot cheaper, not the other way around like many VISA shills want you to believe. However clothing for her size... She's screwed.
>>102742
She's vacationing in a pretty tourist-y and well-off part of Mexico. The country is on average cheaper but where she is? On par with what you expect for a vacation destination.
I'm here to protect these beautiful women. Some people might call me a "White Knight" but what's not true. I'm a Paladin. I'm a holy tank. Boberry is beautiful and perfect, and you are all lucky to even get to see pictures of her. How she makes her money or her income etc.etc. is anyone's business but hers, God's and Uncle Sam's. I'm letting you all go for now, but no more negativity about this perfect angel, or I will need to unleash my wrath.
>>102745
She was elite at 600+, 7 years ago.
At this point she’s overly reliant on a makeup game and bougie aesthetic that works better on women closer to 20 than 50.
Content is insanely boring. She seems hesitant to do anything that compromises her pride and showcase what a freakshow body she’s got.
>>102745
Pleas do it anyway, I want to see it!
It really suprises me that her real name is still not public. Like, a kot of people here have got to know her personaly, at least from high school or something. Good for her
>>102754
Hey this is not a social club website. Either send a video of her or GTFO.
>>102754
She has an extremely plain-sounding real name. All I'm gonna say.
>>102757
Your name is Steve relax
>>102759
No, it's Jane. Jane Doe. And her brothers are called Tom, Dick, and Harry.
>>102714
I really hope she does some ASMR videos. Her voice and appearance is every soothing on the ears & eyes respectively.
The only thing that could make boberry hotter is if she had a huge fukn hyper cock
>>102851
Load Warrior, Beyond Thunder Thighs
(10.0 MB, 335x335, ezgif.com-speed.gif)
There is some stuff in that ATV video that's as good as or better than half of what she's put out on a paysite.
Dawg, look hot fucking big she is compared to the literal BOULDER she is sitting on
So is it pretty much the consensus that Boberry is the goat of ssbbw models? She even has a YouTube channel now lol.
Boberry is the G.O.A.T. (even amongst a competitive field)
>>102915
I’ll get around to posting it at some point but it’s literally like a 6 second video of the cameraman just walking up on her sitting on the ground. ATV video is still best she’s posted lately and the YouTube video of it shows pretty much all the best parts anyways.
>>102925
what is her YT channel?
Did you know that ...

... while Titan, Saturn's largest moon, only has 14 percent of Earth's gravity, Mary at her heaviest would still have weighed 86 lbs there?
Anyone know if she has post some recent stuff in her web?
Also, what would happend to this page next year?