/ssbbw/

(10 KB, 161x313, images.jpg)
Hello everyone, this post I remember that there was a similar post where it was to put images of SSBBW/BBW who are not models, that is, SSBBW girls who have normal lives, and I create this post again to see if there are people post pictures of those girls please
There was a lot of debate as to whether it was appropriate to post pics of non-models. Or, if we did, if we should blur or obscure faces. Food for thought.
I can just smell the ESL from the OP post
>>92038
yeah, who cares?
>>92037
I'd argue if they have a public persona and post on Instagram, TikTok, Tumblr, Feabie, then it's fair game to share their posts. If they've retired, have private profiles, have no interest in sharing themselves online in the first place (your friends that you definitely creep on), OR don't tag their posts with the typical hashtags, then that doesn't belong here.
>>92042
That makes sense to me. As long as it’s a collection of public personas, I wouldn’t see it as an issue.
>>92043
There's a thread on /gen/ that's about girls you wished modeled which is similar to this idea. May as well revive that discussion here.