/ssbbw/

>>91864
none of those will ever finish downloading, mab slows it down massively past a certain filesize, ty for the drops but please upload somewhere thats not as shit
As a man who craves morbidly obese black women you have my greatest thanks.
This picture is of Gaining Goddess I think.
Pic is the unique beauty Goddess of Gluttony!
>>91874
This I meant, with the underboob wings, what she had already before her 7 years break, just smaller, under her casual name.
hey, thanks, but you really, really should split these to 2GB or less then uploading to MAB… anything larger than that has only the slow download option on the free tier, which is painfully slow compared to the regular speeds
(6.8 MB, 540x304, IMG_0243.GIF)
GIF of her lifting her belly
>>92294
What a legend, her return was incredible.
Did she end up snaring her man back?
>>92299
She passed away from complications due to covid.
>>92314
source: Trust me bro

I too would like to see proof of this
>>92314
>>92390
It's true, it was proven with a Facebook post from a relative sometime ago (not sure about the covid part), you had to be there. RIP.
>>92390
Don't believe her partner wanted an obit so that doesn't exist.

Her family was providing updates on Facebook regarding her condition including her death. Take that as a grain of salt if you want but that's the truth. It would be beyond creepy to post a screenshot announcing her death and a violation of her family's privacy.
>>92409
Can someone tell me her full name or how I can find her to have more content about her please
>>92409
>>92397
I also remember seeing Facebook screenshots about her death. Lord grant her rest indeed. If it was fake it was a high-effort shoop that fooled me (but why bother for a mid USSBBW?).
>>93258
I think we get so used to seeing these huge women that we forget how close they always are to death. Once you get to 500+ lbs you are a ticking time bomb, health-wise.
>>93273
That's one of the reasons why I don't follow ssbbws as much as regular bbws. People need to understand reality and accept the fact that any model past 500 won't be here in the next 10 years (5 maybe) unless they lose weight. It's honestly disgusting how people on this thread turns on fire when someone loses weight TO SAVE THEIR LIVES.

If I had a bbw gf, I think 300 will be my limit, if not less. I ain't letting her get past that.
>>93275
Site, not thread lol
>>93273
I mean we were all collectively pretty hyped when she returned to the scene for a bit, bigger than ever. She disappeared before the pandemic in either case, something about just being on break from her husband for a bit. COVID just kinda closed the book on us, unfortunately. Some of us are appreciating girls over 500lbs without wondering when they're gonna die.

>>93275
Not trying to defend the site when someone loses weight, but when that happens the fantasy is over, y'know? And we got a LOT of coomerbrains here so it comes with the territory. I'm usually more bummed when we don't get more content at their peak weight. Trysta had a good exit that was signaled in advance and we still got, what, a dozen sets? And she capped out at 500? She didn't have to but she did, and that was appreciated. I mean, if you're already shortening your lifespan by being morbidly obese, what's a few more weeks to keep your gravy train flowing?
>>91795 (OP)
>>93275
My wife tapped out at 330 lbs, before losing weight. She was noticing physical changes she did not like (skin problems, could no longer fit in restaurant booths), yet was nowhere near serious health problems. As much as my dick was disappointed, SSBBW status is not for every body.

I understand appreciating these models for what they are and not worrying about their health, my point was mainly just that we can't be surprised or tin-foil hat suspicious when they die. Anyone on the ssbbw page is either going to be dead in 10 years, or will have lost weight.
>>93282
There's multilple models here that 10 years deep as a model
>>93287
Most of the SSBBWs in the scene have been at for ten years or more
>>93289
It depends where for you start SSBBW or if they started maybe as BBW or chubby (like Cherry, which just became a BBW recently).
But Teighlor was maybe over two decades a SSBBW-model or even USSBBW partly.Misty ist it also since about 20 years and Goddess Patty was it almost that long. Though Rachel (Chelle) died with 27 (after maybe 6 - 8 years into the buisness), but someone mentiomed she was a heavy smoker.
Nikki James and Susanne Eman are it since 12 - 14 years as erotic-models (online) at least, they had USSBBW status.
Could you pleaseee repost this I just missed it and she’s my fave :)
>>93258

wait WHAT?!!! Oh no, is this actually true?

She and I chatted quite a bit when we were both separated from our spouses. I was living near Providence and she was just across the RI border not even an hour away. We vibed and I was starting to think we were going to meet in person when one night she suddenly told me she just couldn't do it. Said she felt guilty - she was talking with her husband again & thought they were going to patch things up. That was a Monday night. I was bummed for exactly 4 days - then my wife texted, said she'd made a mistake and wanted to reconcile, and we wound up getting back together. But a part of me will always have regret that I didn't get to spend even one single evening with one of the hottest, fattest, sexiest women on the planet.

I quit FB like 10 years ago - I am just shocked reading this. Can anyone share a cause of death? Nothing dox or screenshot stuff, I'm just genuinely curious... and honestly a lil heartbroken, she was smart, funny, easy to talk to... if she's really gone, I can't believe it RIP
>>93920
I was the one that did a deep dive. It was complications from COVID. Girl didn't even rebound. It's a little heart-rending to see the family push forward after that.
This is so sad. She didn't deserve this. One of the few respectful ones. Hopefully her getting back with her husband was a positive thing in her life.
>>93862
>>93337
>Goddess of Gluttony someone have all the clips please up ?
(310 KB, 1010x1197, IMG_3024.jpeg)
>>95233
it’s the lottery, go ahead n see if you’re lucky
not working can u repost
Can we get a re up with black ssbbw security guard videos please
ladies and gentlemen boys and girls, in spirit of the thanksgiving season, i am thankful for bbw chan and the bountiful harvest that its given me over the years. Im not the guy that usually drops lottery here but i feel this was the best thread for it. Here is every video ive collected here in the past 6 months

Theres over 13 GB of content in this wetransfer, a grab bag of several different artists and models. Im too lazy to name every individual file but a lot of them are names regardless. Happy thanksgiving gentlemen, i would hope this instills spirit in you to do the same

Without futther ado, heres the drop, double encoded for your pleasure and inconvenience

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDKHRoYW5rc2dpdmluZyk5MExWRnRVR1J1YzNaYVdVYz0
>>100103

Tight Halloween Costumes.mp4
Great drop (for that one file) Thank you based anon
Could someone upload the decode vids separately? ,. I can't download the zip
cheers man u definitely have given more fuel to my ssbbw addiction
A re-up of her content would be much appreciated!
>>111469
you're necro-bumping the thread, so it's your turn for a contribution first
>>111584
Is the download a little scrambled for anyone else?