/ssbbw/

(224 KB, 1600x1200, image000000.jpeg) (158 KB, 1034x1600, image000001.jpeg)
My feeder says you guys don’t know I’m back so here’s my recent shots (hope I’m big enough now for ssbbw)
That first messy eating video she did in the green shirt is still far and above the best fat fetish content I've ever seen. I'd kill for more like that.
>>90992 (OP)

Has your feeder taught you yet why belly button fucking doesn't mean "small penis" or he is one of the five feeders on earth who has no interest in that?

I do actually like your content but the most memorable thing about you was always how obstinate you were that belly button fucking made no sense with regular-sized dicks or larger, even though there are dozens of videos out there of massively hung black dudes belly button fucking ssbbws

Like, the point was never to fit your entire dick in there
>>90993
thats one ugly butt
Eh, dunno but definitely an uglier mouth without question
>>91166
Feeder. Oh I absolutely did ;D. Realized I can make her heavier and it would go all the way in.

Noted! ;)
>>91207

Good, then the only flaw she ever had has been corrected. I look forward to her continuing to grow and make content of her growth!
>>91166
>>91207
what about those of us that DO have small cocks and do fuck bellies that way 0.0 lol
>>91314

Well, I assume she'll continue making fun of you for it, so I hope you're into small penis humiliation lol

I used to be in her tumblr asks about this trying to explain it to her and her only response was ever "then you must have a tiny penis!"

But my penis is pretty much exactly average (5.8) and she's always had one of the most cavernous belly buttons for her size so it was always obvious to me how good her stomach was for fucking lol.

Honestly I'm just glad she found someone who was willing to teach her properly
>>91562
so far my experience has been that even girls who make fun of small cocks end up kind of being into it when you start messing around, whether it's because it's like, taboo, or just because they realize they can fit the whole thing in their mouth or it brings out their kinky or dominant side. A lot of times it's seemed like they get turned on thinking you're shy and feminized and somewhere along the way your "embarrassing secret" becomes their focus and they get turned on lol, I won't pretend to know the magic of that but it's great lol. Then they end up grinding on you instead of the long in/outs, you hit the gspot with your tip, and being able to fuck belly buttons is just a fun bonus if you like bbw/ssbbws
>>91709

>you hit the gspot with your tip

lmao a tiny cock is not hitting the g-spot of an ssbbw, the fupa pad makes that impossible. Probably possible on a thin girl unless it's an actual micropenis, at least.