/ssbbw/

>>90941
sauce needed. this shit looks taken right out of my fantasies.
>>90949

https://www.instagram.com/p/CspwgfJvKG5/

I know — I have a thing for fat south asian women though par for the course, this is as revealing as she gets. I really like her channel, kinda fell for her personality... lol. She does little skits and performs Bollywood dances in a pretty skillful way, especially for her size.
>>91832
I don't know but I'd really like to see the rest of her!
>>91845

do you have the video for the second one please?
>>91845
Yoo where did you get that pic of seriously sexy ssbbw dude?
>>91848
isn't she for my 600lbs life?
>>92148

Her arms is literally the size of someone's torso. I'm not even an arm guy, but I bet she gives the best hugs. Like being engulfed
Who is this beautiful white girl wirh fat arms ? Her name please !
>>92692
>31
Has Jasmen Hill (Herrera on social media) and Breathless_Fantasy (Fat_Fantasy) now own erotic profiles/ contend (comercial)?

>>92653
What is the source or rather the profile on TikTok of the left one (SSBBW) and maybe also of the BBW in the middle (right)?
>>92166
dude's living the drean
>>90703
who's the chick in the red bed sheets? holy shit
>>95243
That's Renee Williams who weight close to 900 pounds at her heaviest. There was a documentary about her a few years back.
>>90703
Kass and jasmin there are the goats
Sadly there isn't much to find on jasmin
>>95358
And I haven’t seen Kass featuring her arms. Shame, since they are so enormous.
>>95286
That was around 2007 (when she died) and started maybe in 2005. It was partly due to her broken leg by a traffic accident (but was before already about 200Kg).
>>95381
>>95286

The documentary was called Half Ton Mom (or Mum). It is a testament to the dangers of WLS; that was what killed her.

However, she was one gorgeous woman. The scene of her getting wedged out of her house was a wonder to behold. She was in some ways pretty deluded about herself: I still remember her boasting that her waist was actually not all that big, as though that somehow made the fact that she was 900 lbs acceptable (to the general public I mean, not a bunch of pervs like us :D).

Feel real bad for her girls though. Don't think their father was involved in their lives, and then to lose your mom. Really tragic.
>>95454
This is not true, she died several months after the surgery; what her murdered with 29 years of age was that she weighted over 400Kg, but the surgery was successful and she was down to something between 350 and 380 kilogramme.
But beause of this high obesity got she an heart attack and due to her size was it difficult to reanimate her, particular the heart first aid and the breathing (like of that short Phillipino, who took some sleep pills as he was jealusly to his girlfriend), so died Dominique as well.

She was just a high risk patient and the first which was at such a size operated, as likely the heaviest woman at that time alive.
Though her elter caregiver told, that she was eating a lot, had several dinner what he prepared, like on at 5 p. m. and another around 8 or 9 p. m.
>>95475
Who knew Dr. Now was following our board?
>>95381
>>95475
Halt die Fresse, Kilotroll!
I think she also said something like she doesn't eat a lot, well if she doesn't eat a lot then she must be eating deep fried lard covered in sugar or something.

The thing is, on Dr. Now's shows, they put everyone on a restrictive diet in order to lose weight before they can have a operation.

Does this not prove that Renee must of been eating a lot of calories to maintain the weight she was at?

Yes, she was delusional.

Morbidity aside, if there was such thing as a USSBBW harem, then she'd be at the top, next to Dominique Lanoise.
>>95616
I only know him from James Bond (as one of the top 3 enemies)...🤔
>>95631
In rund zwei Wochen bin ich in deiner Nähe. Vielleicht werde ich dir dann mal einen Besuch abstatten...☠
>>95640
Do you mean the Yeminitian (Joda) Dr. Nowzaradan (who got always pronounced wrong by Americans) show which is produced by his son?
That was year before it and I am not sure if he did this surgery or someone else (as there are no pictures/ video of her on his websites).
But Reneè got the surgery previously to losing weight at that time, therefore is she possible still the heaviest patient which got it on the day of surgery. The later one had to lose it, but I am not certain if the first two on My 600lbs Life in 2006 had to do it this much as the later ones. The goblin was at that time more empathic and generous (soft) then later later the hard old twerf.
>>95640
The other thing is she was immobile because of the broken leg and had possible lost some weight beforehands. So when you are barely able to move, you can't burn much fat. Though the very old caretaker told, that she was eating a lot of chicken and sandwiches I think.That was previously to getting operated, when she send on internet a bagging help video message.
>>95673
Du machst hier jeden Thread kaputt, ist dir klar Fressetroll!!
>>95691
>>95673
Halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze, Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll!!!
>>95704
Halt die Fressse, Kilotroll!
>>95706
Halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze, Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll, halt die Schnauze Fressetroll!!!

Halt die Fressse, Kilotroll! 10/03/2023 (Tue) 17:29:51 Id:102a3c No. 95699

>>95698 (Cross-thread) Halt die Fressse, Kilotroll!

Auto 4

[  /  /  / Manage Board / Moderate Thread / Unique posters: 12 ]

Show forms

Quick Reply

Drag files to upload or
click here to select them

Spoiler
>>95713
>>95713

Auto 4

Show forms

Quick Reply

Drag files to upload or

Spoiler
>>95722
>>95723

Auto 4

Show forms

Quick Reply

Drag files to upload or

Spoiler
>>95725
>>95727

Auto 4

Show forms

Quick Reply

Drag files to upload or

Spoiler
>>95732
>>95735

Auto 4

Show forms

Quick Reply

Drag files to upload or

Spoiler
>>95732
>>95735
>>95748
These posts are more annoying than the original kilotroll guy, who you could just ignore. These ones fill the screen when scrolling through the board. I wish Admin would ban both of these morons.
>>95790

seriously. goddamn krauts.
>>95640
This was probably before My 600lbs Life days, as Melissa was the first patients of Dr. Nowzaradan (who is from Yemen or Jordania, his son produved these series).
>>95618
That woman is doughy perfection!!
(5.1 MB, 4032x3024, IMG_1660.jpeg)
Kenziekinziebbw on onlyfans
>>96432
Thanks a lot! Is there one or several videos to these photos?
>>96170
Who is the woman in photo 3?
>>96433
didn't know she would comeback after she left tumblr
>>96433
Anyone has more photos if her recently????
>>96432 pls share more of her
>>96432
Do you have the videos of these pictures Of Gajafreak?
>>96540

Unfortunately those pictures of Ganjafreak on the bed do not have videos to accompany them. They are two pictures that are on one of her paywalled OnlyFans posts. Other paywalled posts surrounding the post with those pictures do not have anything that has to do with those pictures.
>>96452
Recognise her, so I'll have a look through my archives to see if I saved her at all.
>>96452
She's called Kristie. I think I probably picked her up from either Obesityhelp.com or some weight loss site. According to the date saved, it was January 2017, so quite a long time ago.

Here's all I have of her: https://we.tl/t-9ECWfUj5p4
>>96577
Thanks anyway!
But did someone have ask her about such videos?
I know she has posted recently few videos yet which have slightly more than a minutes (maybe to 2) runtime, but these costs like 7 or 8 each and even pictures are not below 5. If these would be wider bunddles, I would consider about it.
>>96616
Thank you very much, it's a shame we don't see more images of her
Does anybody have Beccabae’s recent arm video?
>>96121
She has lost an extreme amount of weight since and still looks extremely gorgeous. Lacy is one of a kind
>>98892
That’s the one. Thanks a lot!
>>90942
Late to the party, but sauce?
>>99002
What's a Twitter?
>>99028
The sound your asshole makes when the doctors remove your dad's bowling trophy through it.
>>99069
Now we know who put the spy cameras in you Ogilvie douchebag piece of shit!
Who is that?
>>99848

Zelda or urlovingcatgirl
>>99859
is her OF still shit?
>>100766
Where is the last foto from?
>>99869
I think it's getting better: longer clips with better angles and much less of the obnoxious filters. I may be biased though, I have a bit of a NEET fetish, and if you learn about her personal situation that gets triggered really well.
where is that picture from!
Kasstheeblast blasting all the others out of the park she owns this thread holy shit
>>101481
Has she ever done an arm fat video? I haven’t seen one but wish she would. She did measurement with BoBerry, had bigger arms than Bo, and she didn’t even remove the sleeves covering arms. It’s almost like she doesn’t want to highlight them, when they are f ing massive
>>101523
YEs, they were 28.5 inches to Bo's 26.5. To think that Boberry had 30-inch arms at her peak
>>101534

christ the fact that bilberry had bigger arms than my waist so so fucking hot
That beccabae video with her arms....... wow makes me so 💎
>>101630
In that pool video I woulda had to lay ber flat on her stomach face down on the floor right there and fuck her up the ass