/ssbbw/

Really wanna see her vids. Looks like she's posting daily.
>>90060
On the first pciture can you see, she doesn't weight over 300Kg...
There is actual a model which has the same shape, which is friend of Tiffany I think.
>>90071
The Onlyfans profile seems not existing to me.
>>90068

This fucking guy again
>>90068
Halt die Fresse, Kilotroll!
>>90068
Please, please ban this dude already. I’m so tired of reading his dribble
I would like to see more images of her, if it can be full body and show her face
>>90068
Fuck up. It was posted in the reddit and regardless if you think it's a different person, it's clearly posted by one person.
>>90068
stop with your retarded nigger kg shit. You've never seen a ssbbw outside of pictures, much less been in the same room with one so whatever claims that you've fucked ssbbws doesn't track. You see a woman the size of a fucking fiat and say "not over 200 kg" like the mongoloid retarded troll clown you are. I'm certain beyond a reasonable doubt that nobody here would pull you out of a burning house if given the opportunity, and that same probably goes for anyone who knows you in real life.
>>90137
This fanatic of the kilograms surely sees the women of my 600lbs life and says ...that woman does not weigh more than 150kg XD
yea I hope they don’t just attempt to wing this. There’s huge potential.
>>90071
Loool not a chance would I pay $17 for 3 vids and a few pics on the OF ha
She’s got long way to go , not known model and she wants that much
She should lower the price to $3
>>90216
yea a little tone deaf with that pricing...if she came out with like a shit ton of content and kept churning shit out, maybe, but still too high
Damn i really lucked out subscribing at $4.25. Sucks that the regular price is $17.
To the absolute legend who uploaded her to coomer she’s had a new vid out and I’d love to see it
Looks like she uploaded some new stuff! Could someone update her Coomer?