/ssbbw/

Damn, not a single vid where she isn't fucked.
Any of the images you've posted is more useful than all those vids.

Thx for the drop anyway.
>>88458

Wasn't sure at first if you meant literally fucked or just metaphorically. I checked and obviously it was the former, but this girl is a certified nut job. Fucking hot as hell, but still many bricks short of a load.
>>88458 fucking vids > pics all day everyday
>>88461
I think she leans into it too, she'll be humming in a video like someone on the subway who's clearly riding a different train than everyone else.
I'm KIIIINDA for honesty, but it's def not a requirement in this context- ppl share stuff where I think "why are you telling the world things that could get you extra security from the TSA?"

it's too bad, she's pretty and seems like she could be a nice girl, but she's damaged. The videos where guys come and fuck her... it's honestly a little depressing. she's just getting some dude to come smash and you know in the texts it's "i'll suck your dik and fuck u but you gotta let me film it" and the guys nut and get dressed like there's a fire alarm....
Her backstory is as that she was super small and skinny, was sexually abused and get super fat as a way of fending off men…it just seems to have gotten away from her. She’s nice…but a total train wreck.
>>88457 (OP)
Solo videos album:
aHR0cHM6Ly9idW5rcnIuc3UvYS9zcGFsRzdHNw==
This girl is really on some unghiged shit. She's a regular Reddit poster as well lmao.
>>88485
Another person we’re all curious to find out if she’s able to buy a toilet large enough to shit in, if she shits in the tub, if she uses a rag-on-a-stick over tp
>>88493
No we are not tf?
What the fucking hell is everyone's problem?
Everyone has their own ways of handling trauma. It doesn't make them "damaged goods". Just let her be... she wouldn't appear to be such a "trainwreck" if everyone didn't react like this.
>>88647
i swear i just saw this on spankbang the other day
>>88660
No, it wasn't. The one that was uploaded to Spankbang is the one titled, "Sucking and fucking my boy toy". I know because I'm the one who uploaded it.