/ssbbw/

There is nothing new…she disappeared like a fart in the wind.
>>87845
the link is broken, not expired just has an error
oh if you remove the 4 from the end of the link it works, thanks for the drop!
>>87881 she retired like over decade ago at this point what do you expect a new 4k set? lol
>>87881
He quite literally said “don’t expect anything new”.

Retard.
Too bad she lost weight I could only imagine if she kept gaining.
Its crazy how easy it was to find her through a simple search. I know which city and state she lives, where she works and who her husband is. These bitches be dumb when it comes to leaving no trace online. I wont share this info cos I know some of you autistic bitches gonna scare her away from the internet forever. Also safe to say I dont think she models anymore but looks like she attends some bbw bashes
>>89434
ur the weird one for searching her personal info
>>89434
We’re all very impressed!
>>89434

You’re one step away from being an autistic bitch, homie
she hasn't made content in over 10 years I think its time to let this one go and leave her alone
>>91040
sadly he is correct just wish we got more smothering vids before the ship sailed
>>91040
>>91902
I read about 1 or 2 years ago (maybe here) by someone that she passed away.
>>92096

Yeah, her and every other model. If somebody on here says a model is dead, its most likely not true.
>>92503
So Goddess of Cluttony, Kalli, Monique (black) and Wendy are still alive too?
>>92529
I think Kalli has active profiles on TikTok and sex platforms, but with different nick-name.

What about Queen Racqui,Carolyn Owens and Volouptus Cat Diva? Mysti replied me, that the first is probably deceased, but someone here claimed the opposite.
>>92659
How about Mandy Blake?
>>92666
I think she is alive but long time retired (she started around 1994, I suppose).
There was also one with huge legs (not sure if TRrina x) which moved to Britain around 2000 and someone here claimed she past away some years ago.

By the way Mysti (Lushes Thunder) seems to have lost some hair on the forhead; has she possible cancer?