/ssbbw/

(5.2 MB, 2880x1800, Screenshot 2023-07-13 at 6.50.07 AM.png)
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZkQzl1TWxKYWJuRldaVFZyUWk5MWN6ST0=

Most of you probably remember a model from back in the day that used to go by Big Cutie Clementine as well as Little Miss Fats for her more X rated content.
I am looking for a specific video of hers where she's outside, and she sucks off a fat guy, however most of the BJ is more a face fucking. She really lets this pudgy fella go to town thrusting with his cock in her mouth and his big belly in her face before he finishes all over her.
She likely released this video under the name Little Miss Fats and I've seen it floating around sites like Xhampster but I can't for the life of me find it.
If anyone could help it would be appreciated. All of the content I have of hers is posted above, I hope everyone enjoys and has a nice day.
(635 KB, 2304x3456, IMG_4709.jpeg)
Holy shit, thank you for this awesome upload, she is seriously gorgeous. Also, I remember that video you were talking about and I really hope someone uploads it because it was great.
Love watching a big fat guy getting sucked off by an even fatter gal.
(4.1 MB, 2880x1800, Screenshot 2023-07-13 at 8.24.10 AM.png) (4.6 MB, 2880x1800, Screenshot 2023-07-13 at 8.22.01 AM.png)
>>87606
Yes, it is, thank you so much for posting.
Super hot video, I love the seeing two fatties hook up and the way she just takes it at the end.
I hope she found someone to feed her and satisfy her. Would love to know that some feeder made that bouquet of roses tattoo she has on her torso stretch the fuck out and blew her up to 500+.
i love watching stuff like this. i'm so tired of seeing the guys always be roided out meatheads with tribal bicep tattoos and giant dicks that you can't even properly suck off. I would much rather see a chubby/fat guy with a normal/smaller cock with these bbws
>>87610
>I hope she found someone to feed her and satisfy her.

She did, she's gained probably 100 pounds since these pics were taken. She's on IG I am sure someone can update pics. I can't remember her username.
Guy? Oh my heavens, no.
(3.2 MB, 1044x1304, Screenshot 2023-07-15 at 9.02.28 AM.png)
>>87814
Sheeesh, they're even fatter than Clementine, by over a hundred pounds I'd say! It seems like she never got over her desire to hook up with fat people, and it seems like they're very happy gaining together. 🔥
>>87815
This is in my view a man (or ugly hermaphrodit)...
>>87828
check your reading comprehension, esl-friend
hey, not everyone can be furiously turned on by every fat ugly bitch on this website.
>>87815
Seriously? Why are we now posting pictures of half naked fat dudes?