/ssbbw/

(104 KB, 825x709, Queen Pear.JPG)
Something for you sunday morning

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVk5IU2xCb01VWkZObklLYUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVzFFUVRsMVExY3pSVWtLYUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMV2Q1U21acFZGTjZUV0VLYUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVFp4V25reU1rTXlRVFE9
>>87183 (OP)
I'm sure the community thanks you for your upload, but .rar offerings kinda blow... Can't tell what you're getting 'till you're 2 gigs and many hours into the download... previews are nice? Thanks anyways
I hope she comes back bigger and better in a fucking vid
>>87183 (OP) I know a real woman when I see 1 such as this, worthy of the cock and semen, hard and deep in her uterus. I can feel it if our eyes should ever meet. I want that stinky pussy.
Thanks for sharing your collection! Her stuff seems hard to come by sometimes
Has she retired?
>>87183 (OP)

I can't understand why you put the coded link, it's not that I'm doing it wrong, because many times the decoding works, but many others don't, and I always do it the only way I know which is through Base64, if there's another way, Please tell me, I'm crazy to have this woman's content, but I still can't, because the link is broken.
>> 87227

Sometimes you have to decode it twice. After you decode it once you will get a result, decode that result again and you will get a new result. In this case you will get 4 unique links that take you to the downloads. Hope this helps
>>87183 (OP)
>old material, but rar works find and content looks legit.
many thanx!
>>87186

Thanks very good
Do you have videos of Pear Bottom? If you have please
>>87208
I don't think retired is the right word.. most MercedesBBW models just kinda make an unannounced departure and fade into oblivion
Anyone got the mega?
>>87436

I subscribed last year and it was lousy. Also, she lost a lot of weight, so god new content is impossible (unless you like a bbw that looks like a deflated balloon),
>>87470

I should add that in her day, she was one of the very greatest SSBBWs (imho). That is why her latest look is so sad.
Link is down...
>>87470
I didn't know that she was loosing weight
from her current socials, with her arms, she looks fatter than ever...
you have recent pictures ?
Someone please post the of the RAR please.
Can get reup on vids?
Can get reup the vids? please
Underrated model. Anyone got a new picture of her?
Can anyone reup the video link?