/ssbbw/

>>85632
Rolled over her hubby and crushed his lungs. RIP. At risk of being deported. I hope she still can eat lots of arepas in Chihuahua.

>Source: It came to me in a dream.
>>85755
i'm the one who added all the recent photos to stufferdb. i checked her feabie page beforehand to download some more photos, met my daily allowance. the next day it was gone, i guess she deleted it?
wish i had've gotten everything, and screenshotted some of her posts/captions.
she obviously revells being an insatiable hog who eats everything in sight.
i remember one post about embarassing her feeder when he took her to a buffet, that's just hot
>>85802
She had a Feabie? When did she delete?
>>85817
less than a month ago, sadly
if anyone has more of her pics or vids from any era, i encourage you to add it to stufferdb!
she's an absolute knockout; cute face, killer body, and a total piggy brain. wish she'd have been serious about making content
my fav bbw all time!
>>85911
is it already uploaded? I'm not rushing you, I just wanna know
>>86018
😳
No way this is a new photo. Is that even her real account?!
>>86029
Yeah it's her. Her personality is very aloof yet spicy-rigid so she's the type to just drop a photo with minimal words after ages. She may explain and do more, she may not. Alas.
From what I gather, Rurusimple is her husband, for if you look the name up on Feabie, his account is there, despite Bigsoftie's being deleted. The images of her were posted years ago but it says its active.
My guess is he's teasing a potential comeback, as he's definitely a big enabler for her but who knows.