/ssbbw/

Awesome! Thanks
>>85144 (OP) can you put it on wetransfer please MAB takes forever to download
Anyone know if she still models? I know she retired from big cuties and her twitter is dead
She’s retired…she didn’t want to get as fat as she did. She just couldn’t help it. I assume she’s going the WLS route
>>85333

Its more likely that some fun found his way into her heart by NOT being a cumbrian retard.
And she got in a proper relationship.
And as someone in a serious relationship this career is probably not something she's in mood for pursuing any more.
>>85172
MAB really slowed shit down.

Gonna have to find another alternate to WeTrans it looks like

Thanks for the upload!
Would someone be able to reup all the sets?
>>85371
She got engaged shortly after joining big cuties so she was in a serious relationship before she started modeling. She just hates being fat
pls reup
Reup ?
Please reup all her sets
How tall is she
>>92879
dude revived a 2 month old thread to ask how tall this girl is lmao
>>92879
6 feet under bc she is gone bruh
>>87803
What did she say/do to signal that?
>>85371
what is cumbrian?
>>93682
Someone from the region of Cumbria in England.
please bump
Please, re up all her sets
Please a reup of her last 4 sets before the page disappears
could anyone please upload some vids?
>>99357
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LW1zREtmV21mdVQKKGpvbGVuZSkKaHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUU0dXhRQ3FBV0QKKGVuZWxvaikKaHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LVR2bnoxWGVGN0k=
Thanks champ. You’re the real MVP. Such a pretty face and 434 pounds of perfection at the last weigh in there. I wonder what she’s at now?
Can someone reupload all Jolene content?
>>87803
I doubt she hates being fat, but that makes me happy if she goes the Holly route and not the Jae route. Get married to a nice guy, have some kids, get bigger from her hubby doting on her, not a hooker like poor Jae.
Jolene is never gonna not be really fat. She really should just enjoy the ride.
Super pretty face. Can’t help but think that if she really didn’t want to be fat she would have stopped gaining at around the time she filmed that 100 pounds ago video. She was already a big 300 pounder at that point but she then proceeded to eat her way up to the 425 pound mark. She’s just got supersize fatty genes. Might as well admit it and live it up.
Damn this girl rivals Boberry in hotness. Why must fate be so cruel?
wish she woulda had her fat squeezed on camera by her bf or feeder. shame we never got to see that. or at least where she talks dirty about how fat she is and how much she loves it.
She didn’t love being fat. She just couldn’t help it
>>111071
Has she go on record to explain why she quit?
>>110563
She is this not even now, but rather the first number could be current.
>>111122
Halt die Fresse, Kilotroll!
reup please
>>110542
Any chance of a reup?
>>111155
Anyone even know what the fuck this loser is spamming all the time?
>>112680
wow, she's super hot. never seen her before. thank you so much for sharing mister
She’s like a super obese Christina Applegate. No doubt she heard “you’ve got such a pretty face, if only…” every damn day of her life.
She is cute. Maybe she was upset her boobs weren’t blowing up with the rest of her and decided to quit?
Someone reupload all her videos of Jolene from BigCuties please. I NEED HER.
>>85144 (OP)
Someone Re-up all the sets from BIGCUTIES like a Gofile please. I NEED HER!!!
Could someone do a reup please?
Where is she now?
Anyone know which vid is her highest weight?