/ssbbw/

(392 KB, 2220x1080, Screenshot_20230610-144715_YouTube.jpg)
Can someone help me with the link or something else about her please, besides I want to know what you think about her, she is a very big woman and she would have been a perfect ussbbw
>>84548 (OP)
I would like to see her naked; In the episode of Too Large was not even showed how she get washed (shower) and only little peaks of the tummy.
Not sure if she is still alive, as she was diagnosed with cancer too and couldn't get a surgery for it.
>>84576
She is OK
🥰
>>84653
But could be possible gone within the next 2 years (before she get 40). As in the episode she finally quit that progamme of Proctor (not the dummy of Police Academy) and didn't even opened the door, when her self-called coaches knocked.
I really would like to see her undressed, if in lingerie or getting cleaned (showering).Maybe has she some naughty profile on a erotic platform.
>>84653
well I'm saving that image under "fat arms" and "double chin"
Has she any naughty contend, like on an erotic platform (Onlyfans, manyvids, Fansly, MyDirtyHobby...)?
Read what’s on her shirt. Lol
Of all the women I've ever seen on these sideshow freak "educational" programs, I've never seen one so thoroughly aching to be called a pig while being force fed than this one. At the end, she backs out of the surgery consultations and hides in her house, totally lost between size-acceptance rhetoric, peer pressure, and an obvious humiliation kink.
>>85075
I can't, the boobs make too many falts on it, only one word is complette.
>>84548 (OP)
>>85721
I think I found a fat face more surreal, almost fake-looking and beautiful than Ivy Davenport, oh crap wow. What a behemoth and yet so gentle looking.
Do you have the link to the complete program of this woman? I want to see it I would appreciate it very much