/ssbbw/

See? A fat gf like this I wouldn't mind. Shame about the tattoos though. That's a deal breaker.
Someone add her to coomer.party please
She got hug booty and full of enrgy
OMG YES PLS! She is always on her onlyfans and, she even has some vids on xhamster but doesnt post on there anymore, maybe even put motherofsins on coomer as well?
(6 KB, 240x180, 824_1000.jpg) (52 KB, 523x927, 5.jpg) (74 KB, 695x927, 2.jpg) (85 KB, 1000x666, 374_1000.jpg)
Lydia Rivera, i had all her special, masturbating, getting fucked sucking. the 1'st 3 in the hotel i fucked her and bounce that big fat azz
More of this slut. Her ass and her huge fat belly.
She used to have a youtube video talking about her babysitter's husband used to touch her. And a Mexican man in NC. USING CARDS loool
Bump*
(83 KB, 667x1000, 338_1000.jpg) (77 KB, 667x1000, 342_1000.jpg) (79 KB, 667x1000, 351_1000 (1).jpg)
the day i fucked Lydia upon her azz made her my phat cow slut. i will post the clip she got drunk and high
>>86256
the pic she sticking her fat azz out is making me wanna give it to her so hard breed the fat pig and finger that hairy ass hole stretch it then fuck her upon her phat azz cum on her face and her belly fat
Someone add her sexy bbw pussy to coomer.party please! Lilibbwqueen has 201 posts and 836 media
>>90281
I used to have her old stuff. Sucking, mast, and even the unaware video she is getting high and drunk and her gf recording her naked and puking
And slapping her ass
>>90439
That clip on one of the bbw websites. But I forgot what was it.
the clip of her friend videotaped her was on PH. bit i don't know what was title. anyone remember it?
Ive been looking for that too!
Man i wanna watch this sexy ssbbw ride a dildo or get gangbanged dammit! No one made her coomer yet?
Best place to upload a lot of vids and pics? I have some of her stuff I can give y’all
>>92253
Upload it to Gofile.

Thanks.
Maybe mega.nz or Google drive? Honestly best would probably be coomer.party if you have her onlyfans stuff
Don't worry guys I will post mega all her old stuff sucking, mast, and fucked. And all new. Even though I had photos she didn't know about them.
Bump*
Cant wait to see~
the slut deleted her xhamster account lol
who had her old nude??
>>92533
She sent me once a video where she was shitting while standing over the toilette.

Hope the claim about her death is another fake (news/ facts) like these trolls do about many models here. As she's a nice person and gave me something for free.
>>93030
Do you still have the video?
>>93030
I almost watched all her stuff but I didn't watch her shitting.
>>93046
Not sure, If so, then it would be on an externe hard disc.
Anyone subscribed to her onlyfans? And she didnt pass away lmao, shows she was on yesterday.
>>93123
on her Feabie profile are also comments about her death (as wish Rest In Peace).
>>93143
Wtf!! Are you serious?
Death
She has a feabie? I know xhamster which she never posts on anymore, only one vid and her onlyfans, which we still need a coomer but she got a feabie too, unless its a fake account lol
>>93146
Of course, but it is since maybe around 2 years probably inactive. So some users her reported her death.

But for Cat (which was also a fat-activist) with who I chatted about 1 year before her death, when she was 49 years old, had a decent sense of homour and supported me against these creepy models/ scams which want just to get send money on Feabie, was this confirmed by her husband. There was a gofund collection for her funneral I think. I remember that she worked in an office for over thirty years (since the early 1980s) and her naked pictures were all for free, while here photograhpy appeared professional in terms of quality, but she looked possible a little bit younger than she was
>>93239
>fat-activist
health at every seize!!!1
>>93241
Her nick was consists of two words, the other begun I think also with a "C", so her first name was maybe Cathtrine. But it was before 2020 when she has passed away (maybe 2018 or 2017) and she was maybe from the South-West of the USA
Her website may still exist (like the one of Leonard Nimoy, as that does of Lexy too.
>>93242
She wasn't from bigcuties was she? Becoz there was also a "Cat" or "Kat" who passed away in 2020 in something like her 50s. And she was from BigCuties.
>>93340
No that is a different one, but I thought that of Bigcuties is alive, just retired and in her fifties (50 - 56 years old).
That what was on Feabie and had a Photography webpage was as far as I know never professional modeling, but she had her own page and made possibly also of other BBWs professional photos, while it was likely rather a Hobby of her.
She was shorter and had maybe red hair, so looked similar as Daisy Duckes (redhotssbbw on Yahoo messenger), as she had very feisty thighs and a big tummy (unlike Kat, which is a lot taller and has just a larger lower body like Ashley, but a flatter belly) and there was a second word like Cavendish Cat or something with SSBBW on the nick-name. I thought she was from Nevada or Utah, but it is also possible that it was Washington state or Oregon (probably Utah). She was according to her profile a real shorty (like Candy Godiva), like 1,40 - 1,60m tall.
I was very sad when I achknowledged of her death, as she was pretty nice and gentle (to me).
>>93345
Maybe was the name BBWCat. At least was she white (Caucasian), she was just a bit older than Daizy Duckes.
Well shes alive she posted on her ig account
>>93550
I think this is she what meant (without open the link) probably. On other profiles is SSBBW or BBW in the name.
>>93550
Yes I think it was her. By the way she died one year after messaging me. Not sure If she had a Heart disease
Wasnt someone going to upload a mega playlist if this ssbbw?
Wasnt someone going to post a mega playlist of her vids and pics/ onlyfans?
where's her stuff
Anyone had Lydia's clip sucking and getting her big fat azz slapped saying SPANK ME HARDER DADDY lol
She is damn dirty and smelly piggy slut I swear
I mean no one asked your opinion. To me her pussy look juicy asf and breedable. I’d love to drown in it! I bet she squirts a fuckton too. Wish i could see her up against a fuckmachine or gangbang
(117 KB, 768x574, 25.jpg)
>>95576
she used to have a lot of clips mast and squirting and teas
Thats a juicy looking pussy, does anyone have her stuff?
Hey is anyone willing to make that mega.nz vid playlist with all this girls pussy and tits? Bbw chan is going down and we might not be able to see this anymore unless someone makes a coomer of this slut
Someone drop this slut.
Brooooo does no one have this sluts videos? She even has a sale on her lilibbwqueen onlyfans page
Lydia gave me few heads this night, slapped her azz told me spank me hard daddy
https://gofile.io/d/qGtuoE
i will post a lot of her. even she didn't expect them. the slut
WE NEED MORE! SHOW HER PUSSY! Make that coomer page
>>91747
i will stick my long dick deep in her ass hole while she is riding that dildo. slap her fat azz, grabbing her belly fat make her my piggy slut. fuck her face her pussy. i saw her naked and drunk at friends house
What happened to uploading her pussy?? Where’d that guy go saying he has “sooooooo” much of her vids and pics?
>>99519
there was a link of her high naked and puking her friends were ideo tapping her. bbw chan banned it
>>99519
the same thing happened that did to all the "guys" here claiming that they knew those women, hooked up with them, lived next door to them, and have phones upon phones full of their private videos ;) LARP is the way of living!
>>86256
I would like to get her on her kneeslike that.
Eat her both holes. Then fuck that fat juicy pussy, fuck her upon her big fat ass. Stretch her ass hole. Then from her ass to her mouth let her taste her ass. Then cum load on her face, tits and her fat belly
>>100130

>Disgusting people have disgusting taste and disgusting impulses

Not surprising.
>>100130
tell me you have never been with a woman without telling me you have never been with a woman