/ssbbw/

(255 KB, 1726x1075, IMG_1336.jpg) (204 KB, 1080x2288, oxy.jpeg) (6.1 MB, 2828x1571, JLove.png)
This may be a little more niche, but I've always found it very arousing seeing these massive women with an oxygen mask on in their content. So, I was hoping others had more to share of content with this in it.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVFZFU3pjNWJUUk1aVU09
can this be the general health issues/dark feedism thread?
I don’t know bruh, I gotta say that I don’t think that not really cool to give some points about them health issues and that seems uncomfortable to make a thread like that.
>>81920 (OP) couldn’t agree more. Give me all the oxygen-dependent, unhealthy blobs
Anyone who takes pleasure in another persons' suffering is sick. You need to see someone.
>>81944
Bruh we get off to watching these women eat themselves to death everyday. Y’all know it off acting like you have the high ground
(128 KB, 950x625, dominique-lanoise-03.jpg) (172 KB, 950x625, dominique-lanoise-01.jpg)
What we need, is a USSBBW thread, a thread for those who are deathly fat.

The arousal isn't exactly the thought of death, but the lifestyle and look with being deathly fat.

I mean, just like at this, this is USSBBW heaven. Huge titties, heavy flowing arm fat, being too fat for clothes etc.
>>81956
Careful throwing words like USSBBW around. The kg guy might loom up from the depths of Tartarus
I don’t even care if they’re plugged in, I just think oxygen masks and cannula are really cute on a huge fatty.
>>81944
I’m seeing your mom, does that count?
>>81968
either him or the dude who doesn't jerk off to fatties with "monster tits" bc it isn't aesthetically pleasing 😆
Latest from thatfatgemini would be great!
Fat pigs who are at the verge of unhealthy immobility but still keep stuffing their faces...
>>82163
Read the watermark
>>82165
I did, but that's not the model's name nor does the link go to an active site
>>82113
is there a video to this?
>>82765
Obvious fake and padding
>>82765
I know this is padding but do you have her videos anyway?
Where can I find more of Yuuhi_Chan? I found a Twitter, but nothing more than that
>>81920 (OP)
reup please? that middle pic looks fascinating
>>83141
"bbwmochyn" on coomer party
>>82765
>returning home to your apartment late at night after a long days work only to be obstructed by someone wearing a gigantic fatsuit.
>>83181
That's why you should take always your poke flute with you
bump
>>89688
Who is this?