/ssbbw/

(40 KB, 580x300, IMG_5572.JPG.jpg)
Carol Yager weighed 1'603 pounds. Sadly pictures and videos of this woman are very rare. All i could find is a photo of her and a portion of a Jerry Springer interview on youtube. Does anybody know how to find the full Segment? Is there any other media about her out there?

Link to the interview here : https://youtu.be/rmcgOS31QFs
(142 KB, 1200x675, 183echo_014.jpg)
I think what's wild to me about Carol Yager is no one has come close to that size since. Even Rosalie Bradford, who was in the Guinness records book for heaviest woman, was still about 400 pounds away. Hell, Echo topped out at about 800lbs and looks fatter than Carol.

Unless Carol was like 6'7", I honestly don't believe her weight was accurate.
>>80704
It wasn't. The hospital didn't have an appropriate scale, so the doctor made a guestimate and it was just accepted as fact and reprinted.
>>80706 do you think she weighed a lot less than that?
>>80723
What kind of doctor estimated her at 1600lbs and how did everyone just believe him?! She's maybe around +-600-800lbs
She certainly does not weigh 1600lbs in these pics. I mean, that would be twice the weight of Echo. Compare Echo and Carol for yourself and you'll see that this doesn't add up.

Either this whole 1600lbs story was made up, maybe by Jerry himself, or there were no pictures taken of the the heaviest woman that ever existed, which would be very strange to say the least. For me this whole story always sounded kinda fake.
The Guinness World Record for fattest woman is 1200 lbs, and fattest man is 1400 lbs
>>80704
>>80713
>>80748
As it was not verified, Rosaline Bradford is confirmed in the Guieness Book of Record with around 570Kg (also probably not really exact) and John Minoch with over 600, maybe around 700 kilos.
This here is maybe half of that number or a bit more than Vanilla Hippo (400 - 500Kg); most of it was water, as it was of Manuel Uribe body-fluid too. As the cause of death of both wereas kidney-failure (though that was it of Patty Perez as well, after losing a lot, but that due to diabetis typ 1).
The original goal of Susanne Eman was to reach 700Kg, to become the heaviest human who ever lived, maybe because she believed in that number here (or just wanted to promote it more impressive), when she was half of it.
Perhaps was it of the orginal Lexy too, but she was a bit smaller and not totally bedbound (around 300Kg was she).
Those estimates are BS, yes, but with the size thing, Lipoedema has a lot to answer for. I can't believe there's still people who haven't heard of it yet.
>>80689 (OP)
Carol was only 1,200 pounds. This is a matter of public record because a carer was injured trying to move her and sued. Her daughter has confirmed this on Wikipedia. Check the edit history or talk page.

Eman Ahmed Abd El Aty was the fattest person ever at 1,111 pounds and 4'7½", and it's not remotely close. Surely not this malnourished twig.
>>80942
You're pretty smug for a guy who is conflating lipoedema with lymphedema.
>>80689 (OP)
Oh yeah, Jerry Springer died, what a way to commemorate his show. Carol looked so happy, which I find it odd.

>>81237
If only she knew the internet has enough space for her massiveness, although it was also a dark time for chubby chasers to gather around.
>>81670
Well he might be now at the same place as Hoover (burning).
I just noticed last week, that he was actual a Brit.
bump!!