/ssbbw/

(487 KB, 1536x1536, image000000.png)
When we met vs. current day
>>78159
Does she have plans on getting bigger that this or no?
What does she look like bent over
>>78166
Kind of a different situation. She's not an intentional gainer; but has gained over 120lbs. since we met. She doesn't have any restrictions on what or how much she eats and has been stuffing herself into food comas lately. Has no intentions of dieting, going to the gym, losing weight, etc. Like I said, she's not going to directly say she's a feeder/gainer; but she definitely lives the lifestyle.
Would you fatten her up to 600-700 lbs? Just asking since i see more and more of those fatties these days
>>78157 (OP)
Does your wife do burping content and does she burp often?
I'm trying to remember the last time I went in a thread here and DIDN'T see people just saying "will she be 1100 pounds or not ?" and "can she poop in a cup for me ?" OP she's cute and doesn't need to gain 600 more pounds or fart in a jar, these people are out of their minds
>>79567
Some of you guys truly need some help. Not everyone is batshit crazy about bed written rotting blobs of fat. This lady good just how she is
The wild questions, requests, comments, and whatnot are not surprising at all haha. Not her first rodeo so she's not deterred or shook by much. She's just taking a free spirited approach; and not trying to be grouped into any specific label. Just kinda doing her own thing.
Does she do custom vids?
I love how she’s cornered the cottage cheese market.
>>80975
your wife looks like a roblox character with those no shaped curves. get the fuck outta here you fucking loser.
>>80986

Dude, she is obviously fatter and hotter than Katetucky.

Why in the world would you even try to argue that?
Just be happy for the lucky fella, and you'll find one as well.

>>80975

Congratulations Dude! She's truly awesome. Have fun you two.
>>80975
Show more of your wife
>>80975
show her standing so we can believe
>>80975
She trash, never post that thing again
Sometimes I wonder why this chan didn't do better, then I wonder into a thread like this 1 and realize I'm not in booty, only logical.
>>80975
Post more motherfucker. Don't deprive us.
>>80975
Didn't realize this was some sort of competition🙄 /s.

IF that's actually your faceless wife in the pic, good for you man. Get her her own forum, have her show her face, take some better pictures, and promote her there. This is a place to admire our/each other's women not battle...

Otherwise, this sounds like someone that didn't get a reply from my wife; after they had a afternoon slap and tickle with themselves, then decided to comment.
>>78157 (OP)
god damn dude, she is the embodiment of sexiness.

props.
so, any free shit on this whore?
that's a pretty girl bro. what's the average vid length on her OF?
>>83592 You guys think that piece of cheese isn't real?
>>83642
Any where from 30 seconds to 6 minutes. Alot are in that 1.5 to 3 minute mark.
>>79295
I bet her asshole smells lovely.
>>84343
can you post a video of her spreading?