/ssbbw/

This is the only image I can find of her. Theres an onlyfans watermark but i cannot find her onlyfans or really anything about her.
Any veterans know anything about this absolute unit and what happened to her? This woman is absolutely massive id love to see her try and walk if she even could.
>>77648
It's actually lvlynightmare
Anyone willing to update coomer?
Wow this woman actually is straight up immoble goddamn. I wonder how she goes to the toilet
>>77672

Probably in her bed
>>77672
For a serious answer, I’d say she shifts to the edge of the bed and goes in a pan. Usually I’d wager that she waddles a few steps over to a bedside commode, but from what I hear about her she legitimately can’t get out of bed at all, so probably just has someone help her scoot over to the bedside or has someone lift her gargantuan legs up to put the pan beneath her
She must stink
>>77716
Yeah, probably does. All the big ones probably do, Echo, Tara, Jackie, Adeline. But they’re still hot
>>77672
In a Q&A video she says she has to roll forward and her mom helps her use a bucket.
>>77754
It’s fascinating to me to hear about/see what these girls do at these incredible sizes. How humiliating, to have to have your mom help you lift up your heavy ass curtains of fat so you can use the bathroom in your bed
Damn, I know my limits now
>>77754

alright so where's the QA vid?
Honestly, id find thia hot, if she didn't look disgusting. Theres a limit and when we go past that what rhe fuvk are we event wanking to? Each to their own but NO ONE here would ever dream of bring this chick to meet for family.

Literally, echo, tammy slatin. People like that to an extent are still walkable material, but this?

Genuinely makes me feel sick. Its her shape and skin that ruins it for me.

Sorry to rant
>>77754
God imagine how dissapointed her poor mother must be to have to do shit like that. So hot
(452 KB, 975x1200, 189echo_011.jpg)
>>77796
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUNnd1l5MzJxWnE=

>>77764
>>77978
I definitely have a bit of a fascination with this sort of stuff. If you look carefully in Echo's latest videos, she's definitely sitting on underpads, which means she can't reliably go to the toilet by herself anymore. What's interesting is that I think she's close to her pre-hospital weight, but she wasn't sitting on underpads in those older videos, which means her mobility somehow got worse ever since she was in the hospital.
>>78006
Thank you for the Q&A vid ngl Echo is way better in every way tho lol you wouldn’t happen to have that vid or any of her last few from post-hospital stay would you?
Does anyone got her latest?
>>78006
Damn that video is fucking crazy. Even after spending countless amounts of her mom and sisters money on physical therapy and hospital bills it took her all of two months to eat herself into immobility again
to those who sub to her OF, how talkitive is she via dms?
>>78056
Mental illness.

Her slow speech and frequent pauses are infuriating
>>78218

I don't know about that but there has been discussions in the past about her being fairly simple. I mean it's not like fetish videos are going to have discussions about quantum physics.
Even after her sisters kicked her out for her refusal to walk she eventually alienated her mother. And now she lives alone and spent mutliple months looking for an aid to help change her bed sheets and wipe her ass. Multiple poor ladies tried it and multiple dipped out because she was too much to handle. How did she manage to exist without being able to wipe her ass or change her piss stained pads for months?
>>78799
She was probably forced to the hospital during that time
>>78799
I am sure plenty of dudes here would volunteer.
>>78821
Based on the videos where she talked about it she said she was just stuck alone at home. This woman is honestly an enigma
>>79086
You're not missing anything bro
>>77926

Agree 110%. Love me some immobile SSBBW, but the skin on her just creeps me out. Plus not big on her overall shape: you look at top half and she looks like a BBW at most, then immobile USSBBW in the middle, and then just SSBBW calves with BBW feet. (And I'll continue being shallow and politely say that her face does nothing to improve on the rest of her. Nuff said.)
Is she still on feabie?
>>78006
If there's anyone here whose able to re-up I'd really appreciate it
it'd be a great if somone updated her coomer

or just shared any of her new content that isnt already on coomer
Please someone reup q&a or any new echo vid/older vids
>>78799
You seem to have insider info, what else can you tell us?