/ssbbw/

that's a dude
>>77401
No, she’s not a dude, she’s a woman I swear for guys 😂lol
>>77402
Why do you care? You're jerking off. If you want to marry her go and talk to her.
She’s a beautiful young lady and I swear go y’all she is not a dude (in fact she might look like a guy) but no! Absolutely not a dude in 100%
>>77403
What fuck is wrong with guys, I’m just saying she’s not a dude, are guys a dumb or something
People don't care. Because she's American. Plus she doesn't have minimum J cups.
(300 KB, 1542x2048, B59A84FD-18EA-4680-B3F3-835415292694.jpeg)
Let me prove to y’all she’s not a dude and y’all are starting to be arguing with her

You see that thing in her chest??? Tell me if she’s a dude or not, I’m right?
>>77408
What the hell are you saying?
I actually care about her and I just wanna see more of her content
>>77411
Doesn't look like a dude to me. Possibly a cis man which underwent hormone treatment, but that would be difficult for a saint such as I to know unless us two became acquainted.
>>77414
I know she doesn’t have her best boobs, also reminds me a few ladies like her, she have a problem with chest
That natural, she has the cutest body, and not ugly so far
What a fine lass!

Finally someone who is sexy-sized and NOT a tit monster.

Does she post often? I'm tempted to subscribe.
She definitely was a dude at some point tho
Good for her i guess
>>77418
This is most certainly a dude, save for some photoshop manipulation.
How old is she?
(161 KB, 500x500, The_Molester_Moon (1).png)
Dude looks like the molester moon. Get this shit outta here, he belongs in BHM
>>77587

That comparison is totally unfair.

The moon with a face emoji is cool and reminds me of old fashioned art, these pictures on the other hand, make me wonder if my life would be better had I been born blind.
Did we ever confirm more about her?
>>81794
Just that it is a male/ him...🙄🤮
>>77387 (OP)
Does that mean he changed his identity to be a (SSBBW) for sure as a “trans” or whatever that he has any reason to not be a guy anymore. But It pretty rarely to see “a obese guy to change his identity to be a woman,” Actually already know most of the fat people are generally trans and I wouldn’t be surprised at all because we already live in “different society.”
It’s pretty hard to find a plus size trans in so sources, but at least we can see most of the social media, including some tv show those people rivalry themselves.
>>83349 Yeah they'rdgood impersonaters.
Now I see that dude wants live as “she” from (pronoun), generally he identifies to be “herself” and characterized as plus size woman.
>>83351 Do not even go there or you'll get locked up and sued by a bunch of short girls with no breasts.
>>83352
Yeah Bruh, I got it.
>>83349
Are you gay?
This is clearly a man (has still a dick, probably) and looks like Jason, a repeated special guest of Jerry Springer, who wears tippers.

This is a community for SSBBW, not for super morbidly obese men (SSHM).
For my taste it is really disgusting and doesn't suit to this forum.
Transgenders are unnatural and deviant!
(361 KB, 1037x1549, uimage035.jpg)
looking for more belly and facesitting content from this glorious fatass. here's what i've got from her:
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMWFJ1Tm5CQ1kxQlhSVWs9
(76 KB, 993x1621, Capture3.JPG) (84 KB, 1001x1494, Capture1.JPG) (76 KB, 1004x1457, Capture2.JPG)
Gotta post again, so forgive me if already answered. Any idea who this beauty is and where I can find her?
>>83734 (Cross-thread)
Thanks for the support!

>>83724 (Cross-thread)
You dumb Yankee Trumble idiot; this girls here is not even very fat, but rather plump in my view!
You probably have never seen a real SSBBW or you try to trick us, but real primitive and obvious!
>>44023 (Cross-thread)
Here's a Holiday Video from last year, a throwback stuffing and the final video of her website before she closed it.
aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vdC92UzV2bTRzNzdRVC91czM=
>>83926 (Cross-thread)

Me: 6 feet? Holy shit that's way too tall for a girl!

Checks thread: Thread for Bigcutie Jazz Simoan Amazon's big ass.

Me: :p
big Cutie Wendy/Summer siterips