/ssbbw/

So what is her name? where do we find this beauty on social media? paysite?
She’s where Hayley is going.
Fuckin bump
>>76066

She posted on Feabie as Collette and as SeriouslySexySSBBW. She had a habit of appearing and disappearing. It's funny, the last time she was on Feabie, she decided she was going to make an OnlyFans, and there was a topic about her here where someone said "she always ends up disappearing, watch her not actually make the OnlyFans." Sure as shit, she never made the OnlyFans and she disappeared shortly after that comment was made here.

It's been a couple years now I think. Would love to see her return but I don't know if that will happen again.
Bump
Bump again
and another bump
>>76044
What I love about that pic is that I believe the two certificates (?) on the wall are milestone celebrations from weighwatchers lmao and then she's standing there all proud and sexy, body covered in rolls of blubber pouring out of the too small lingerie she invariably struggled to put on. Probably all her exercise that day. Delicious pig
So I guess she's back under a different name? I found some pics I am sure are her but it's not the same name.
>>81796

Uhh yeah i am gonna need proof. Is she on Feabie? Give me a name. Her being back would be wonderful news.
Anybody had her on feabie?
Any social media?
Are there any more pics and/or vids?
Would definitely sub if she made an onlyfans
Fuuuckkk...
>>81796

C'mon man, give us something, either her new name or some of her new pics...
Drop anything you have of her plz
She's not coming back. Threads like this are exactly why she'll never be back you fucking losers lol
Never give up!
>>81849
You care just as much by simply posting in that same very thread retard
>>82441

look like she got 2 ass
>>8244 (Dead)
DAMN SON WHERE'D YOU FIND THAT?
>>82441
Where did you find those pics
What are the socials?
>>82441

That second photo definitely looks new, or at least i have never seen it before. Where is it from? Does she have a profile somewhere that she is posting on?
Anyone have anymore of her content?
Anyone had her onlyfans or anything
And is she making new content?
>>81796
>>82441
I owe you my life if you tell me what account name and website you found those pics on
Imagine being squashed by that mountain of blubber
If she made an onlyfans that shit would blow tf up
Fucking amazing
>>82498
>>82441
>>81796
Where did you find that new picture and what is social media is she on? Definitely appreciated
Need to see more of her. What's her socials?
OMFG yes
>>83367 (Cross-thread)
Truly gifted.
I would like to express my appreciation for lots of food, your genes and you. Looking like a snacc
Fuck she's hot
Drop the goodz
Fucking hell we need more of her
Anybody have any updates? Plz
SOMEBODY DROP UPDATE THIS THREAD
>>84110
WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS YOU LEGEND?!
(466 KB, 1080x1440, Polish_20230605_230529579.jpg)
What is her social media account names?
We need more of her content
Hell, I'll actually pay for it
(649 KB, 720x540, gravy_on_chips.png)
The classic sight of the average British council estate. You just know that this woman's entire diet consists of brown food like pic related and I love it!
Hey while i like that you are posting all her best photos in one handy spot for me, i unfortunately have to inform you that as far as i know she isn't on any fat-related social media anymore and hasn't been for over a year. Someone up above teased us all about the possibility of being back, but there's no real proof of it.
NEVER GIVE UP!
Drop everything you can find
Somebody drop some goods and where you got them from
Anybody got some stuff?
There's got to be more of her stuff
Still no updates guys? She was on Instagram SeriouslySexySsbbw29
We need more content on her
Drop the goods
Somebody find more of her stuff
Anyone have her shit
Plz drop it
Somebody drop some updates plz
>>86048
Where did you find this pic?
What's her name on feabie?
Somebody get nudes of that ass
Fuck it I'll pay for nude videos
Somebody drop some
Somebody drop some nudes of that ass
Fuck it I'll p@¥ 4 em
Vidéo please
Fucking bump
>>92875
Son of *a bitch
We need that fucking onlyfans
No she is not… She is over 100 down from her peak and leaves when dudes keep asking about weight gain feeder stuff. So if you want her to stick around, now ya know
Noted. Does anyone have more of her nude content?
>>92878
Motherfucking bump
I need to see that ass nude
Somebody drop
>>92910
She is on Feabie and claims to be a feedee there. I have 1 - 2 years ago chatting with her there and she seemed to be enthusiastical about gaining intentional weight.
I guess, being down from high 700s, it seemed to bother her when people discussed gaining and feeding when she had to lose due to health reasons. You probably were respectful since she normally does a disappearing act when unfortunately too many guys have the delicacy of a bull in a porcelain shop.

I can think of a couple regular posters on here lately who would scare her away…
Honestly I just wanna see more of that blubbery ass nude
We desperately need the OF
>>93003
We only messaged over few weeks and then not much more later (as have discused most and she may regard it as repeat).
But in reality she was most likely not heavier than a quarter tone, though she may have health trouble just as. She is I suppose in her mid fourties.
Anyone has any more pics/vids of her? And updates on if she's going to make an onlyf@ns?
>>92952
even on feabie she admits her emotial instability. which is rather understandable when you have eaten yourself halfway to death. all your hormones going completely out of whack also don't contribute anything positive to your health when you weigh as much as five other people.
Bump this
Bump this
>>86048
POST MORE OF HER DAUGHTER
Fucking bump this
More nudes
I’ve spoken to her a few times and she really does have brutal mental issues, 2 or 3 baby daddys too so she’s a red flag unless you’re just after her for fetish purposes
>>95185
Have you seen that ass tho? Bro I'm trying to pack that despite the red flags lol
>>95185
Any girl this size is full of red flags, no need to even talk/read their bios to notice it.

No sane person gets to that size. Which is hot tbh.
Does anyone have all of her photos and videos?
>>95185
>2 or 3 baby daddys too
im trying the 4th, idc
(654 KB, 1170x1245, IMG_7115.jpeg)
SeriouslySexySSBBW.
I spoke to her recently she just likes being the huge pig who’s a sub and likes to eat and fucked. It’s her massive kink. She likes to gain and will gain a 100 pounds more !!
Somebody get some more nude and convince her to start an OF
Anymore pics?
Bonjour je cherche
any new wins on her ?
>>111281
you have necro-posted, so it's your turn to upload something