/ssbbw/

Read the fucking rules you mouth breather
wish someone would update the coomer, there's a vid on there were she lets out a great fart
>>75413
oh really? I would like to see it bro
>>75413
It's been a long time since they updated their coomer, she's a great bbw, it's a shame that few videos of her circulate.
Didn't she used to post as BlackHeartofPrussia on the Dimensions Weight Board back in the day?
fully believe this one is going to eat her way to a heart attack - she was skinny just a few years ago and continues to eat herself fatter and fatter
>>75435
No way is that her! If it is, that's amazing if she has come back.
>>75435
>>75457
Stop, stop, stop. It's not her. The face is completely different. This is just some nobody that one person keeps begging for content on.
Who’s gonna be the hero to update her cooker from onlyfans 🙏🏼
>>75468
you could be that hero
whoever manages to update the coomer will eat the dick in gratitude
I didn't mean that, I have very bad English :(
>>75454
She has a serious health problem and I know it because I often chatted with her on WhatsApp.
>>75420
i think it's a fat chat mcdonalds stuffing, like 16:50 time stamp
Honestly forgot she existed for a bit, used to post everything for free on FF.
>>75518
I miss those moments
>>75505
You have to upload that video in the coomer please
>>75495
Is she suicidal?
She gave that impression.
It makes me sad what she's doing to herself, but if that's what makes her happy then I wish her the best, whatever that means...
>>75597

I think McDonald's breakfast duration time hasn't been changed. As long as the McDonald's exists there will be less beautiful girls with blonde hair and huge boobs who want to kill themselves. I support McDonald's. Not too long ago I saw a thin girl looking for something in the back seat of a car. She was dressed in all black and she looked at me for a split second and was very upset about something. It was a rare sight for me to see a girl so upset, so I tried to be cool and kept a distance so as to not be a bother onto her, but I remember thinking there goes a girl that could use some McDonald's right about now. I wonder what she would've done had I walked up and offered her a McChicken with cheese. She didn't have boobs though, and she looked a mess like she had been working on something. Probably wasn't the nest time. Anyways, that's all for now.
>>75598
What kind of autism is this?