/ssbbw/

(22 KB, 368x688, 9ffq8tpo31491.jpg)
I've seen this girl post on Instagram and Reddit for a little bit, but today I came across a response to her post that says "stop cat fishing" and now I'm just intrigued.
Who is this girl? I've found some of her pics uploaded on imagefap back in 2014 so obviously this rabbit hole is going deeper than I thought. Anyone know anything about this?
I’ve spoken to her here and there. She’ll take money for DoorDash and stuff but flat out refuses to provide any pics to prove she is who she says she is. Won’t video chat, won’t open her own site or OF, just all around seems very suspicious, and over time has removed and reuploaded the same content.
she's got an IG under "mschubbykat" and "mschubbykat.2" and she's gone live in the past during hospital stays, posted videos of herself, and plenty of pics to prove, imo, she is who she says she is. She's still relatively young, early 20s and from what appears still lives with parents. I really don't think she's a catfish, unless there's someone out there impersonating her.
>>75281
She posted a little rant on her IG story a week or so ago basically asking people to stop asking feedists if they make content. She wants people to give her money for nothing in return.

Basically she's an idiot. And the constant reuploading of old pictures is aggravating to say the least. She gets some brownie points for publicizing her heart attack though.
All her posts are old photos and videos she has uploaded. After speaking with her, she really just wants cash, but as others has said nothing will be given to prove who she is.

I think either it’s someone who has stolen pics or it’s really her but she’s scamming
>>75294
ya she certainly isn't the sharpest tool in the shed or she'd realize the amount of cash she could rake in with an OF, customs, and even private sessions. She's probably too lazy to take the initiative for any of that because it does take some up front commitment to get that all started. That being said, OF doesn't take much outside of a good phone camera, a tripod, and a fucking bed to take pics on lol
>>75278 (OP)
I think she is who she says she is probably (not certain and there's probably details she's made up) but as for the catfishing thing she has made accounts pretending to be other models to get money on instagram before. Weird vibes all around.
Once someone calling her their friend popped into my PMs and offered to "introduce" me to her.

I doubt she's the one putting her pictures online. And they're probably all or mostly old for a reason.
There is a video of her putting her belly on a walker and wheezing from exhaustion like a dying sea lion. So fucking hot.
and to be fair, the redditor accusing her of being a catfish has literally 1 post and it's that one lol
I talked to her over snap and even FaceTimed a few times, we matched on WooPlus, cool girl
>>75278 (OP)
Hello. I'm the perosn who made the original comment on Reddit.

Long story short: Her ex and her had a breakup and her ex locked her out of the account on instagram. Now her ex, who's name is Lana is uploading/posting whatever stuff he has archived on his phone. He/She just begs for money for food but doesn't send anything in return.

I'm actually pretty close with Kat and I speak with her daily. She has done everything she could to get her photos taken off Instagram and Reddit. She also has an OF and is planning on making content once she moves into a new apartment.

Don't send any money to the misschubbykat account owner. As the real Kat will be opening up an actual Insta in the coming weeks.
>>75427
And just to add some extra info.

The ex's original account is fat.__.marshmellow. Just go to the main chubbykat account, go into followers, and look up Lana. The first result is her/him.

Oh and a little more info: The reason why Kat and Lana broke up was because when they started talking Lana identified as a guy, but as they dated he transitioned into a woman. Kat didn't like that as she is straight and they had a whole argument about it which lead to Kat getting locked out of the chubbykat account.

If ya'll could do her a favor and try getting both chubbykat accounts taken down along with the reddit that'd be great.

Oh and I'll let ya'll know when the OF is up and running (I'm pretty much her manager).

Hope I added some needed intel and clarity.
>>75427
Her ex is a dude named Lana? wtf
>>75429
My guess is he changed his name once he transitoned.
I'll believe it all when I see it. This sounds like a lot to just take in on faith. The "uploading whatever they got on their phone" I will take at face value though. Only explanation why we sometimes get 3 year old pictures that are touted as new.
(121 KB, 1236x837, iamhim.png)
and one last screenshot proving i am the original commenter
>>75428
jesus fucking christ...all this crazy catfish shit doesn't sound far fetched at all when you take into account this "Lana" is an insane person. Like, dude, someone can change their mind about the fucking relationship when they signed up for you being a man and then you decide to transition into a woman lol.
Tbh I’m not gonna 100% believe it till I see it but this is pretty convincing. Her IG page has pretty much recycled and reposted the same photos and short clips over and over for the better part of a year I think. Not an outrageous story
I'll have Kat make a video tomorrow explaining what happened.
>>75436
Clown world. People have lost all sense of self. A dude gets a kink and suddenly he's telling his girlfriend that he's decided to be a woman but, hey, it's not like the relationship has to change. And when she makes it clear she's not into guys pretending to be women, he goes scorched earth on her.
>>75428
Least piece of shit tranny
That does not make sense since Kat is frequently going live on that instagram account
>>75526
i'm pretty sure the last time she went "live" was in 2020 in the hospital. What we've seen since then are video uploads.
I can't edit messages on here, just expect a video at some point in the coming days. She has seen and read this thread (she told me today). She's just really busy right now with IRL stuff.
>>75556
Sure, but how are you her “manager”
Whole things shaky af. I just love big lardy blob women but even I think something whack has gone on here
>>75634
Honestly feels like catfisher trying to bring in more marks but we’ll see if there’s any new content from this OF I guess
>>75633
I'm literally her boyfriend. I have a say in whats gonna get posted and what doesn't. Her and I have a dropbox folder containing plenty of new pics that I screenshotted when we facetimed a few weeks ago.
>>75647
You've been exonerated and cleared of any guilt. Hope she opens something soon.
Quick message from Kat:

"hey everyone it's kat. "Lana's" real name is Peter he lives east coast of Florida near palm springs last I knew (2018/19). There's still a lot of tea to spill and it piping hot.

Thanks for all that support"
Well then. Here’s to hoping there’s cookies to go with the tea in the near future.
I just posted a message about the insta being fake on a recent and was trying to help you 2, and got insta blocked, :/
>>75721
I think Kat will have to contact IG support and prove her identity in order to get the two fake accounts taken down
>>75721

Lana is gonna do anything and everything in her/his power to keep scamming people and catfishing.
Any updates on the insta woes?
>>75647
any chance of a re-up?
(56 KB, 741x970, K3.jpeg) (532 KB, 629x724, K1.png) (740 KB, 1046x654, K2.png)
>>76696
I could but ya'll can have these instead. Kat is surprisingly mobile and flexible for being over 600lbs.
FUCKING. AMAZING.
So how are the Instagram troubles?
>>75350
>>76745
LETS GOOOOOO!!!!

ive theorized for months now that the mschubbykat accounts were stolen and being used by her ex and im kind of surprised that it actually ended up being true

This should be the start of something great.
heres hoping that those fake accounts get taken down and we never have to fap to those same old pictures again and again and again…
>>76759

Still a problem. I told Kat not to worry about it till she's moved into her apartment. She had a panic attack about a week or 2 ago. Once she's settled in we're gonna try to crack down on it.
How did you even get her as a girlfriend?
Any chance for a reup on the clothing video?
>>76866
Honestly I can't remember all too well. I basically just messaged her on her account that I was following on Insta that was one of her own personal accs. Long story short we facetimed and proceeded to hit it off since we share a lot in common. We aren't in the same state but I plan on seeing her in the future.
Wait, you found the account the ex took over or a different one?
Wait, was this the account that was taken over or a different account that she has?
>>76891
>>76893
Kat has 2 personal accounts completely seperate from the mschubbykat one. One more personal, and one more "public" (she posts non family stuff). That's the one I was following.
Whats the public one?
>>75428
what if you're the ex and want to smooch off of her by creating an OF?

lol jk, but idk when you met her but at least when I did DM her, she told me she had many health problems related to the heart and cardiovascular system. I honesty don't think she'll live long and suggest she change her diet or do some light cardio because you can even see it in how her fat is. It looks more liquid then actual thick fat, as you can see in it her legs.
and i say this as a guy who loves ssbbws/ussbbws and has/is actively dated some. gotta check up on their health if you want to live happily ever after with them.
>>76974
i'll take note of that, thanks.
Or is it not really public?
>>77101
its public i just dont wanna share it rn. she's got a lot going on in her personal life and i dont wanna stress her out even more. sending those 3 pics did more damage than i thought.
How is she doing?
If any, what is the name of her OF? I feel like paying
>>77883
theres no content yet. gonna be awhile.

>>77787
she's doing fine. the place she's moving into is almost done. id say probably a week and a half till she moves in.
Any reason she hasn't just made a new Instagram at this point?
>>77913
she's planning too once she moves into her new place and get situated
I genuinely dont think she's going to post anything new. She reposts the same shitty photos every week. like wtf?? The only new content we got of her e\was from an ex boyfriend for fucks sake!
>>78471
>I genuinely dont think she's going to post anything new. She reposts the same shitty photos every week.

I already went over this. Her ex is managing the mschubbykat account and reuploading whatever shit he has archived.
Kat's ex bf here (the one who dropped the 3 pics) just avoid her. She's dry as fuck and went a week without texting me.

Dropping a huge folder of all the screenshots I took when we facetimed. Not super explicit but her tits are out. I'll re up it a few times. Shoud satisfy a lot of ppl in this thread.
https://we.tl/t-YdwwJltbAr

and here it is. had to crop everything. if she ever gets around to posting on OF just dump her shit onto coomer.
>>78748
Kat's ex bf? The trans dude (Lana) or the other dude who came here to explain what was all going on and now you're an ex? This is getting super convoluted...
I am curious of this ex bf if you have any more videos those would be super fun to see!
>>78758
im the one who was explaining everything. her ex was never on this thread

>>78760
thats all i got.
is she really over 600 now?
>>78761
dang , she's moving quick from bf to bf lol
She was over 682 last year...
>>78786
ya i thought she was close to 7 bills at her highest...might have had to lose some due to her cardiac issues?
Wth happened?
Did the bf break up with her?
>>78786
Do you have any pictures or videos from this time?
>>78786
i highly doubt she was ever around 700. ur probably believing whatever the fuck her ex made up.

>>78781
she dated lana in 2020-2021. then she dated me early this year.

>>79007
yes we split. she ghosted me after not talking to me for a week. thats why i dropped all this shit i had saved on dropbox
My guy, if any of this is real I bet the reason she dumped you is because you’re just as bad as the trans ex spreading her shit online.

We all love looking at her body, but do you think the reason she hasn’t started her own onlyfans or own instagram is because she does not want people seeing her body online?

And what did you do? You broke her trust and was just as bad as the other ex so no wonder you’re the most recent ex. You had the golden ticket and you traded it in for internet clout.
>>79214
damn bro you should earn a medal for how much shit ur assuming.

i posted all her shit on dropbox after we split, and im not impersonating her like her ex is. dont even compare me to that cunt lmao.

she has an onlyfans, she just hasnt used it yet because she's been with personal life biz.

if you dont know what ur talking about then dont assume shit
>>79214
white knight harder, still won't get you in her panties
>>79324
I can't tell you how many exes I have where I didn't immediately turn around and post private shit from them after we broke up. You're a real piece of work if you think she would be fine with that.
>>79334
Let's face it. Any of uou would be lucky to get into a cute BBW's panties. You have to admit though that he's right. You're a dick and two wrongs don't make a right.

Sometimes you hear ppl talk about respect even though it's not technically against the law. Nobody can obligate you respect them, but the thing you don't realize is that respect is very real, and although respect may not be part of your college finals exam, respect is all around you, and above all of that it's part of love. You don't know respect and that is because you don't know love.
>>79335 I can't tell you how many girls I fucked that nagged me repeatedly as to why I hadn't shown anybody their naked pics or hadn't posted them online yet. They love it. You're a sucker for believing a troll.
>>79335
that private shit was going on her OF anyway. i saved yall some cash. fucking christ
>>79337
I am FLOORED you just typed a whole essay on respect in defense of someone leaking an ex's private nudes. She didn't release them and she didn't give permission. That's the end of it. As much as we appreciate him doing it he still did something fucked.
>>79344
fuckers like you make me not wanna send it again once it expires. quit being a whiteknight, shut the fuck up, download the files, and move on.
>>79335
>You're a real piece of work if you think she would be fine with that.
and do you think i give a fuck? she ghosted me after a week of nothing, only posting on her "bf only" snapchat private story. if she had any respect for me she would've broke up with me in a mature adult way.
>>79355
She might have realized you suck, and you're just proving she was right. Even people downloading the content you're posting are only doing it because they find the lady who ghosted you hot, and are just glad you're throwing a whiny tantrum that lets them see her naked. Nobody respects you for having thin skin and self destructing in public. And now you lost her, and lost the opportunity to be the one who took the mature moral high ground by doing this creeper bullshit instead. You chose to lose even harder than you needed to, pulling the exact shit her other ex got made fun of for doing. Motherfucker, why would she give you attention and respect? Why would anybody? Change everything about yourself before trying again. See a therapist or something.