/ssbbw/

(90 KB, 388x698, Corie Elizabeth (22).jpg)
Can we get a bread going on one of the greatest non-models who is friends with plenty of the GOATS?
Here's the photo set she did with BigCutie Ellis back in the day.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZkQzlwWW5ocE9ERm9OMHQxTUM5MWN6TT0=
>>75065 (OP)
Anyone know the name of the Big Cuties set?
She’s a gorgeous elephant
Does anyone have pics from her insta?
>>75119
Holy shit what

I thought she was out of this scene
That shopping cart doesn’t fill itself.
Here's the video from her BC set

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZkQzlHU2pSTlEzY3pWbXh3VFM5MWN6TT0=
>>75065 (OP)
Here's a shitload of pics. No doubt a lot of overlap with other posters but I haven't got time to check their hauls and edit.

Ellie-Corie vid is in there too. Only reason I subbed to Ellie's BC and it was a let-down. Same fucking position t/o and fully-clothed nearly the entire time. Last 40 seconds we get to see her mom bra yay. Ellie's pretty but totally not my body type. Yes, I know you care a lot about my opinion.

https://we.tl/t-NS0PZMjX9y

>>75119
Wait wtf??? This is from 2021, what do you gents think of the odds she's still in business? If so it's time to pre-spend my tax refund lol.

Also, wasn't there a rumor (or maybe even photo evidence) she lost weight? Or was it all a bad dream, Auntie Em?
>>75156
Should the video have sound?
>>75156
would you please post that video again, i didn't get it
>>75207
Tweet is from this year. I have no idea if she's lost weight, but that was the leading theory in order to have kids. Last time we had that discussion, people were quick to being up the "thinner" pictures were actually older pics (despite her face looking much older).

Either it will be a true Return of the Queen or a let down, but I'm interested.
>>75207
You sound like 2021 is like three decades ago; we had 3 months ago 2022; so this is probably less than two years, maybe just 15 months ago...
will be posting a clip of Cori sticking her big phat azz out bouncing her huge belly
>>75489
The world holds its breath.
>>75119
Did she post what area she'd be doing those in?

Feels weird to ask for general location but it seems relevant for something in person.
>>75506
If I had to guess, the Chicago area. She's more or less only been seen at the Living Large Chicago bashes.
>>75513
If anyone does do it, I just wanna know if she looks as big in person as she does in those pictures
i have chatted with her before....shes around 60olbs but she wants to get back at her heighest weight of 630
>>75536
Seriously? Holy shit, I’m feeling suddenly even more attracted
she does accepts snacks and meals if anyone is intrested
>>75513

>minimum of $900 3-hour session with 50% deposit
>fully clothed
>nothing sexual
>no groping, etc.

The fuck is the point then, do you just sit there and awkwardly stare at her for 3 hours? With all those restrictions, she probably wouldn't be down for any feeding or facesitting either, which makes it the equivalent of hiring a top-dollar stripper to basically be your therapist for a few hours. Shit, for nearly a grand you could probably find a huge prostitute, or if nothing else feed the shit out of a fat girl who IS into it and actually get to enjoy her body.
>>75536
Sure doesn't sound like anything I'd expect from her. If that's the case, I'd love to see her make the effort in some kind of public manner. Otherwise, it sounds a bit too much like selling a fantasy to backbuild these restrictive $900 squashing sessions.
Someone's gotta butter her up and convince her to do content, like an OF, btw, does anyone know what her Insta looks like?
She won’t due to husband… who knows if he would be there too.
>>75513
Holy shit someone else lives in Missouri. It usually feels like a people wasteland.

That's expensive af for essentially having a no touching rule. Power to her I suppose though.
>>75585
It seems like this is the first time she's publicly announcing sessions like this - either she knows there's a community of people simping over the same 50 pictures of her from the bash and knows some of them will pay anything to be in the same room as her, some of her friends in the know coached her on what she can ask for without being too much, or she's got no clue. I don't have too much reference on how much sessions go for, but for nearly $1K I know at least touching is allowed even with some of the biggest names.
>>75533
I frequent the midwest and canadian bashes, and have seen her in person a few times at the Chicago ones. she's absolutely massive. One of the biggest people ive ever seen in person. Pictures don't do it justice, and she looks tiny for some reason in the video with Ellie. A few years back, I felt the ground actually vibrate when she walked by. Heard she lost weight to have a kid though. Haven't seen her at any bashes since then.

This is very uncanny since she's married and never EVER flirts or talks to anyone besides her small clique. She always looked super awkward and uncomfortable when fellas attempted to hit on her. Unless they decided to start swinging, I would personally assume this is fake. But what do I know, I'm just a passerby
>>75589
It's definitely her twitter dawg. Yeah, she does always seem to be with the same people in those pictures. Wonder what prompted her to start doing private sessions.
>>75592
Debt, probably. The temptation must be strong as hell when you know you've got a bunch of guys just sitting around waiting to open their wallets for you. Also, in person squashing sessions preclude videos and photos that could end up on the net.
If anyone actually bites the bullet and decides to meet this whale, hopefully they can sneak in a few candid pics and videos of the session.
>>75662
I hope you can sneak in the business end of an all-murican murder remote in your stupid mouth and press any key until it goes click; fucking animals like yourself is why we can't have nice things
(3.7 MB, 498x480, wojak-arguement.gif)
>>75662
I hope you can sneak in the business end of an all-murican murder remote in your stupid mouth and press any key until it goes click; fucking animals like yourself is why we can't have nice things
(19 KB, 700x394, fetchimage.jpeg)
>>75673
>why we can't have nice things

I'd rather someone sneak literally anything of her bilking a man out of $1K than the absolute nothing we have now. Minimum of 3 hours, no touching or groping, fully clothed - is she going to pretend to be your friend and sit on your lap? For $900 I should be able to direct an entire pinup set better than the tripe we got with Ellie.
>>75662
Yep and she’d have NO IDEA who it was when the pictures showed up online

Some of the people on this board are so fucking stupid
>>75156
Is this the ellie poker set?

May I get a re-upload of the pictures please? And this set if it's not the poker one?
>3 hours of squashing
So I guess she's planning on using the leftover 2-2 1/2 hours to wipe the room clean of any evidence and waddle off with your wallet, leaving the police baffled as to how you died of acute circulatory failure. Make sure you leave a will with your next of kin at least.
(6 KB, 133x132, 20230415_212318.jpg)
>>77075
>leave a will
Close your eyes. What do you see? Nothing? That's what I'm leaving you.
I heard she actually had a OF account but doesn't promote it much. Shame, she's so fucking hot.
>>81770
Word? How did you come to this rumor?
>>81775
It's all over tiktok, so who knows if it's real.
>>81781
can you post a link? don't leave us hanging like that.
I know for a fact she doesn't have an OF or any modeling pages anywhere besides that BigCutieEllie guest set, or at least that was the case as of a couple months ago. Not sure about the TikTok stuff being mentioned.
>>75105
Can someone reup this or another set?
Can someone reup this or another set?