/ssbbw/

(277 KB, 1200x628, my600lbtiffany.jpg) (161 KB, 904x464, my600lbhippo.jpg) (228 KB, 1200x675, my600lbzsalynn.jpg)
Does anyone have any HD rips of episodes of My 600-lb. Life with former models like Zsalynn, Tiffany, Vanilla Hippo, etc, or any other documentaries or TV appearances featuring former or current SSBBW models?

I can offer 2 documentaries featuring Heather, with one also featuring Sable, and a short doc on Treasure Bombshell: https://mab.to/t/0omi7ICRL4S/us2
Does anyone have the Nat Geo documentary Taboo Extreme Obesity where appears Donna Simpson, Gaining Gaby and Me Fluff?
In here I have the Tiffany episode and a few other documentaires.
I'm looking for the Hot and Heavy episodes
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVTB6U0c1aFkzTkNha2c9
Grabbed this a very long time ago (thus pixels, quality), and I don't know the title of the documentary. Fellow old timers may remember Whimsical Angel from the Dimensions boards, aka Deborah Harper (RIP). There were other segments but this was the part I wanted and storage was a consideration back then.

https://we.tl/t-GsoYZxzIgK
>>75213
Fucking wild Jazz is in there and she went on to model for BC.
>>75211
I would like to see her undressed, maybe getting washed (cleaned) like having a shower. I have only watched very little peaks of the tummy and thighs, but not much/ all.
>>75214
The real question is who’s got all of Pauline’s old content? Those must be awesome to watch
>>75313
I think just the little scene at the end with her at the dance, but better rez than mine so thanks!
Ive been looking for that Big as Life Documentary for years. Thank you so much!
Does anyone have a 1080p version of halfton killer? I know that it was in 1080p at some point but there is no 1080p online.
>>75438
i have 720p
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LTZuSUhkVEw5enI=
>>75438
Man I would kill to have a bitch with an ass that fucking fat.
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMV1Z1Tlc5MWMyaHFlVU09
Here is half a ton killer and a patty interview
There is a new BBW reality series on True color Network, named SZN1
All of the participants are Afro-American and either BBW or SSBBW (maybe around half of that), which seems to be a spin-off of the MTV reality show Bad Girls (as few are calling themselves big baddies), like Redd.
>>75442
>>75451
You are both amazing humans. Thank you 🙏🏼
>>75960
This was really not easy to find, lol...but here you go
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZpbGUvbzFFbkJSWVojVmF3WEtXVVYxZmNwX3ZoeW93UTJSS2JQS2RvdFZqTFJ0ZzlGWVZRaGhkaw==
>>75965
Damn, that was actually a lot better than I thought! Thanks for hunting this down and sharing
>>75965
Blessed you are, been wanting to watch it forever. Many thanks!
>>75986
>>76031
It feels good to make some guys happy
and i also like to search for hard to find stuff :)
Does anyone have the Carmin Carmello/Vanilla Hippo/Amber 600lb life docs?

Here's Half Ton "Killer" and Half Ton Mum

https://we.tl/t-fqQzmVwkyJ
>>75965
Fuck I missed it ToT anyone care to reup
does anyone by chance have the 2020 doccumentary feeders? it has reenaye starr ivy and leighton in it? ik its free but super hard to access even with a vpn because not from uk or usa
After watching that documentary I'm convinced Ivy and Reenaye are only making money by drawing disability due to being so fat, their homes just scream section 8 housing, I can't believe their really trying to paint themselves as successful models when it's very clear they are not.
>>78052
Does anyone have that Ivy Documentary - it comes up as content unavailable
Does anyone have Jessica from Too Large? Straight Outta Shape? I'm trying to get Amber's My 600 lb life. I tried using VLC screen record to grab it from TLC's website but the capture comes out blacked out where the stream plays
anyone have the Gaining Goddess, Bigcutie Jacki interview with other bbw model on tv show?
>>76274
Can someone reup this one?
>>75213
someone have the heavy hitter episode in good quality pls
>>78889
Any chance we can get a reup pls? Amber is definitely one of the greatest to ever do it.

No one is seeding Ep.2 rn, but here are Ep.1 and Ep.3 of Hot & Heavy!

https://we.tl/t-BlO4zdamhH
>>75211
On top of her insane weight her demeanour through out was so hot, literally weight gain fic protag material
>>75211
Anyone have this episode?