/ssbbw/

(150 KB, 581x856, 20220708023212-6f608af0-la.jpg)
Does anyone by chance have her OF videos

Some Rarely uploaded Bubbly Booty Videos in hopes someone has Hippos OF content
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZkQzlzWW10YU4xWnMoQnViYmx5Qm9vdHkpVFhCRGJpOTFjekk9

forgot link
>>74465
I can’t access the link and the file it already gone
Ok, but this time I can share u from her stuffs
>>74487
link worked for me
>>74465
Could someone upload this to wetransfer? MAB takes ages to download
I'm just so fucking sad that she lost weight usually idc when a girl has a wls but damn this one so sad
>>74586

I know! She had the perfect life and threw it away to conform to society's expectations. What a waste. d
>>74598
I think it had quite a bit more to do with the pain and life limitations of being that heavy, not 'society bad' . Especially when you're tall too. If she was making enough money selling content to hire help or something like that, then maybe it would be different, but you try lugging 800lbs around sometime dude
>>74599
more like almost 1k pounds, the weight of a very small cat
>>74598
I don't know man, but seeing her online talking from her hospital bed about how bad things had gotten with the lipedima and water getting into her lungs make her gasp for air, didn't sound very fun.... She just took it to far/the lipedima got out of hand :/
Literally all she had to do was eat and run the camera. Yeah maybe she got out of breath sometimes, but at the peak, her body was a license to print unlimited money. It's a better life than most.

I hold out hope that her daughter takes up the family business. With those genetics, she has tremendous untapped potential.
>>74611

Do you have any images of her daughter or her name?
>>74611
sure, but did you buy the content and can upload it? or are you one of those funny guys who push girls to start an OF but then sneakily pirate the content anyway.
>>74615
You fucking sick in the head
>>74631

Where is this from? Can you share this video?
Can someone drobb Vanilla videos?
>>74631

Damn that looks good
>>74631

Seriously, where is this from? Can I purchase this on some site?
Bump
Guys, vanilla hippo is gone, lost most of it, quit living in the past

>>74615
>>74653
>>74661
This is where the gold is.
>>74631

I still want to be able to download this video
>>74810

you people are nuts
you're all fucking crazy with the whole daughter thing. Sort your lives out.
>>74899

Okay JP. I love your book.
>>74899
Every girl posted on this chan is a daughter, why the freakout? The fact that you can track who her mom is makes you uncomfortable?
>>74631
Where can I download/buy this video?
Bella's in her early twenties with huge potential. Nothing crazy about hoping she cashes in on the celebrity. Mom could probably use the support.
>>74917
What's crazy is how hard you and others are pulling for this despite her mother being sideshow'd on TLC and I'm sure she years of substandard parenting and neglect. Do you genuinely believe after everything her mother did she'd be leaping at the chance to follow in her footsteps? Do all of you on that side of the aisle have no sense of perspective or is it autism? Be serious. The whole fucking spectacle was a wake up call, even if you looked at her reddit comments. She wants nothing to do with this.
>>74919
Yeah, totally agree. Plus she seemed kinda too smart and emotionaly ripe for this kinda stuff anyway.
And I for one would not like to even remotely see her go down her mother's path.
>>74926

She's an attractive woman with a great body. I'd enjoy seeing more of it. She could make a good side income, controlling her own content and narrative.

Her path doesn't have to end with gaining 500lbs and being exploited by TLC.
>>74631
I really need to know where I can get this video
>>74904

consenting models, yeah. she has given 0 indication of that
>>74944
Sheesh fucking miss vanilla hippo. Hate the fat exploitive TLC goblin so fucking much bros.
Hope she’s doing well.
>>74936
Is this video on Coomer?
Is there a coomer with her videos?
>>74992
Well fuck, that’s disappointing
Is her Onlyfans worth the $20?
Like what content does she post? Any Squashing.
>>75043
Another surgical triumph! Thanks, Dr. Now!
She Going Bald
(282 KB, 1536x2048, E83RS-sUcAIMBhk.jpg)
>>75042
>>75042
and now she doesn't have a navel and her belly is just a half cut from what that huge apron was ...or you can watch her old videos
>>75070
Bonus points: the regular human is hot too.
Anyone have any of her squashing videos?
She's deflated as fuck, keep that stretched bin bag out of here.
That's not even remotely sexy.
>>76037
I think we need a separate board for deflated bag bodies.
>>76037
Fuckin ew
Outta here man post the deflating bag one some diet forum
Hurts to see
idk..if i have to choose between bedsores and deflated im chosing the latter
>>76140
Dawg, you could just walk away.
>>76149
lol you have a point there
Remember that one video where she gets pissed off at the camera man and starts rambling about a thousand year old mansion
>>76158
Nah I wish I did though
>>76158
WTF SHE PISSED ON THE CAMERA MAN???
this ho is disgusting I want to throw up 🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
>>76181
She got pissed off. Not pissed on him.You are so funny!
>>76181
She also farted on a shark cake. Total truth.
>>74631
I need this vid
Does anyone have a vid where she was her biggest??
does anyone have a stash of her videos? was by far my favourite ssbbw and want to get ahold of them before they become harder to find.
>>82757
aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vdC9tcDZhbVBkVXgycC9ldTE=

give it a while
have a great weekend>>82757
>>74631

I’m still hoping someone can share this video
That picture in the hospital bed is amazing--her belly looks legit about to explode.
>>82778
she is amazing her skin is super nice for a person who weight almost half a tone
Can u change it to WeTransfer please?
>>82761
I don't understand why you guys stuff all the vids into a .zip, and make everyone download a 7 GB file. Especially on a site like mab...why can't you just keep the vids separate?
>>82761
OMG thank you so much!!! she is absolutely my favourite ussbbw of all time, she has such a beautiful voice and shes so articulate when she talks. like in a lot of her vids it just feels like your talking with her and on top of being sexy AF its just super relaxing and gives off great vibes.
>>82761
this is so much better then i ever imagined!
>>82761
Reup if possible?
Reup?
>>83786 (Cross-thread)
If he’s marrying Jackie, he’s definitely a feeder lol I really don’t believe the takes that her dog is sick so she’s probably lost a bunch of weight and all that hoopla but she’s marrying a feeder so she’s on an upward trend anyway
Its open boys
>>83805
the bombshells stuff as far as I know does not depict her at her all time highs. I had her OF for a month (not really worth it minus the handful of pussy shots) and she only really alluded to being at her biggest in a couple pics from the hospital.
>>83840 (Cross-thread)

Lmao "asiatimes" that's like reading the north Korean post, China has no freedom of press fucking idiot.
#1 China's economy is manufacturing. That's it they own no intellectual property. And because of their heavily industrialized manufacturing economy and lax environmental concerns their land has been left raped.

#2 they aren't taking over in innovation. if they were they wouldn't be coming over to western universities to study.

#3 bigger by number of ships idt you realize that's a misleading figure. The USA has 14 ballistic missile subs (you know the subs that can fire nukes) compared to china's 6. The USA also has 11 air craft carriers compared to China's 3.

#4 oh right like how they accurately reported their COVID deaths.

#5 USA discovered net positive fusion.
can someone upload her stuff to coomer
does anyone have this video? it’s on stufferdb but it stops playing after a second
this is the one, apparently the pic i showed didn’t go through
>>86130
Still no pic visible :/
>>86130
He means the one where this dude rubs her belly or she rubs it idk its pov belly play that i remember. That video's just fucked.

Anyway somebody have a peak photo folder of her. Would be amazing.
Can someone upload her OF to coomer?
Does anyone have The Pedicure video from her bbwroyalty?
Anyone have a bbwroyalty photo folder of her?
The Lot and some

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUpDd0ZVU1gyNTEKaHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LXpxOGh4djhsQ0QKaHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LTZSSGZwWk5TcTYKaHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUxYRlc3czVZZ20KaHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWUyT1U5MGFqOXgKaHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LVBvZEFWY2djVTEKaHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUlSVmJvZG1QbVU=
>>87368
can someone make a mega with this and some other stuff?
Why? its there take it or leave it.
>>74631

Who has this video?!
>>74631
Who has this fr, we need this
>>87514
pretty sure only in onlyfans
>>87070
Yeah this would be nice
>>87368
reup pls? is it in separate vids or one large file?
drop some of her OF content?
someone drop some of her OF content?
>>87515
Has she ever on OF shown how she poops and cleans herself? Does anyone have the custom video?
need some of her OF content
Is she gaining weight again?
>>89023
No she had WLS and then plastic surgery to cut most of her belly hang off.
>>89090
There are larger ones than Susanne Eman, like Massive Sweets, Voluptous Cat Diva and Southern or maybe even Sinfully Divine and Nikki James.
It is even questionable, if she is in the top 10 (as on My 600lb life had some too as Ncole Webster and Nicole Lewis).
Can anyone re-up any of those drops? Pls
Nope, Susanne is 621, just did a weigh in last month
>>89193
As we know nobody can manipulate a computerised scale...

Did she do it at least on an analog scale (as for these high weight may be the limit of such commerical available not enough)? I think only medical scales in hospitals (under the bed) go that far in numbers, but can't be sold. therefore went the Slaton sisters to the scarpyard.
>>90392

Medical ones are expensive. Just use cheap commercial 700 lbs / 300 kg scale. Farmers and small groceries use those to weight potato sacks and things alike.
They are not exactly as precise as medical ones, but what difference will 1/10 of a pound error margin make for a 600-something girl?
>>90393
They would be very incaruate, as you can't stand on the whole surface of that scale, as the container of it does.
So if Susanne Eman made a video with something what appears like a human (zoological) scale, it is probably a fraud, as these scale doesn't go that far, which can be buy by random people and these which go, when you look at her flat/ living room, are a lot too expensive for her.
If anybody else stand on that scale, it will possible show the same number as for her.
>>90393
>>90395
Or just use two 700lbs scales and stand with one foot on each scale. Then just add up the weights and boom.
She used a scale like the one echo used to weigh in at 675 years ago… Susanne was disappointed because she thought she was 700+
>>90421
That could be quite more inaccurate, but if the limit would be 700lb, then one would be enough (if she doesn't weight more than 621), but I guess you mean 500 or 400. It doesn't work that way I guess, as you can't balance it.
But as she didn't try this, she most likely doesn't want to show a real number what is more or less accurate.

>>90432
But this was at her peak like 2011 - 2014. Now she may be in the five-hundreds, after losing from 2017 onwards a lot of weight.
>>74464 (OP)
She has now a profile on Feabie: Destinylove; pretending to be a feedee and weight still over 300 kilogramme...
Not sure if it is just a fake, her or another one running by the manager of webmodels (which are probably defending these numbers the hardest to sell contend/ promote it).🤔
>>90597
Kilotroll, I'm convinced you have face blindness. Destinylove is a completely different person.
>>90601
It may be a different person, but the avatar/ profile picture is clearly Vanilla Hippo, what you anyone apart of you can not only see due to the tummy, but has the same face; glasses and eyes (still thin face).

May I aske you a question Poundstroll: are you promoting contend of such webmodels to sell it, similar as the manager of the scam Ssbbwkira (Akira Reed) does?
I guess here is made a lot of posting by such folks, what are probably defending these (astronomic) number the hardest.🤔
It got apparently (possible) deleted, maybe by moderators of Feabie, so the photos were perhaps stolen from Vanilla Hippo.🤔
can someone drop her OF on coomer?
I cannot understand why this thread is still on the front page. She was awesome at her biggest, but she is done now and looks awful. Everything she posted from a relevant era has bern posted and is easily available online. Why does this thread exist?
>>90648
I still haven’t seen her belly button fucking video yet
>>90699
Real. We need that belly button vid and her of content and then this thread can die peacefully
>>90644
someone should have by put it up by now, but I'm just gonna tell you I had it before coomer was really a thing and it's not that great. there are a couple videos on it that aren't really in circulation on tube sites already, a few up close pussy shots (and I mean "that could really be anybody's" up close), a handful of hospital photoshoots, and maybe one or two posts where she claims the pictures are from when she was at her biggest. and obviously anything new she posts is just sad and weird.
>>90714
someone still drop it please?
>>90714
If you had, why not drop it
did anyone drop it yet?
Since nobody has done it, can someone add her OF to coomer?
>>92943
no, literally nobody can do that. ever.
>>92943
Uhh, why would you want it? She looks like a corpse draped in loose skin at this point. Please, don’t be part of the problem and support that disgusting shit. She dug her grave, nows the time to lay in it.
>>93131
Some older vida look promising, that's all
Does anyone have all of her bbwroyalty vids and can share them?
would love some videos of her!
>>93131

Seriously....I wanna see her fail and go broke. She destroyed her body and is no longer big plump n sexy. I hope she is feeling the decline in support, but pathetic simps will pay for anything. I bet some simps still pay for her out of sympathy
>>96271
She was still publishing contend of herself 6 years ago, when she was not even a SSBBW anymore, over one or two years after her gastric bypass. So milked the cow on both ends simultaneously, like Geparke did it (pretending to be a feedee).
Hail Mary request.
Does anyone have the Royalty vids?
Reupnpls and stop using the garbage wetransfer
(106 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault.jpg)
Has anyone got her My 600lb Life episode? Preferably in HD.
>>90712
100% we need some savior to post the belly button video
Does anyone know her vid where she's her biggest??
>>99973
Re-up pls and thx
someone PLEASE share some videos. Most of the ones on stufferdb are corrupted
can someone please post some vids of her. all the ones on stufferdb are corrupted
Does somebody has the last two or three videos she uploaded to bbw royalty?
does anyone have her OF vids and Vids 60-66 on BBWRoyalty?
>>107203
anyone have her OF vids?
can anyone drop her later vids?
does anyone have her pic sets?
Does anyone have her picture sets?
Her belly literally is as wide as the bed thats so hot 💎
>>110706
Why is this nigger calling me for job. Why do niggers bother us.
We dont want niggers in executive jobs
>>110817
why is niggers showing up to my place. We only want one nigger here that do as we tell him like hour slave. Niggers trying to come up man times have changed.
>>110819
We taught erasing black history, black inventions, black culture. But niggers some how figured out how to come back and take back thier place. 500 years didnt go to waste. Fuck. What will we do will all these niggers sitting in our executive place.
>>110820
Because now if we dont bring on more niggers we will look like a room filled of marshmallow smurfs. Niggers winning again. We have to go in hiding because trump is coming again.