/ssbbw/

(265 KB, 1440x1080, patty.jpg)
I'm looking for a video of Patty called thronetobed. I only have 3 of her videos but hopefully it's enough to beg for one video. If it's allowed, I can bump with videos of other models.

https://we.tl/t-vFRsLT5lpa
>>71367 (OP)
Oh, I found it on StufferDB lol. Well, I'll keep this thread up in case people want to share other videos.
>>71371
Nvm, the file on there doesn't work. Sorry for tripleposting. I can't seem to delete any of my posts.
>>71372
I got it to work so I will no longer be begging lol. I hope someone enjoys the videos I shared, even though it was not that many.
Does anyone have the worship vid?
>>71367 (OP)
Yeah, thanks for sharing those vids dude
wOrms
Anyone have videos from when she was at her biggest?
(832 KB, 1170x805, 0868310C-3314-4996-9479-EB1292498685.jpeg)
I have all of goddess patty’s material even some minor hardcore stuff. I love jerking off to patty she was the best ussbbw
>>75056
If i had her content i would definitely end up jerking to her weekly too
>>71371
I've posted this before but indulge me. Rip from one of her DVDs (thus watermark), Patty out in the wild waddling around, sitting, riding a scooter. Strictly PG-rated (she's fully clothed t/o) but I love shit like this. Wish more models did it.

https://we.tl/t-g87feaBZf3

Is this the one you were looking for? Nekkid waddling and wheezing. Low-rez, sorry.

https://we.tl/t-2X0E4ejXCM
>>75056
What a lucky guy, think he eats her ass too somewhere out there
>>75056
Haha I remember this. What a blast from the past. She sat on his back during this session and when she got up there was a shit stain on his poor cunts back.
>>75368

What a coincidence. I took a shit on my own pants yesturday.
(2.1 MB, 640x480, SSBBW Goddess Patty bed 1.mp4) (1.8 MB, 320x240, SSBBW Goddess Patty bed 2.mp4)
Might as well share these. Also if anyone has the video of Patty waddling to the bath to weigh herself I would love that, remember seeing it over 10 years ago but haven't been able to find it ever since.
Let’s keep this one alive, who has more content of her?
>>80318 What do you mean?
>>80318 Are you the dude that's always reporting my posts?
>>76379
Is there a higher quality version of this? I know it's recorded before my grandma was born but I need every pixel possible, she's the hottest
anyone got a stash of her videos ur willing to share? trying to put together a collection but haven’t had any luck finding her stuff…

she was def one of the og ussbbws!
>>75056
mind sharing? patty was the best!
>>82891
I second this, I'd LOVE that hardcore stuff especially when she was MASSIVE.
She really, truly was a goddess.
>>82999
>172 files
this gonna be good I can already tell
>>82999
fuuuck i was too lazy to download so i just watched the videos on mab on my phone and now they're gone
thanks for uploading, kinda nostalgic cause i used to watch all those on youtube when i was younger
>>83471 woaw you too ?
the one i remember the most is the one where she gets out from a car in a parking lot and she tries desperately to move in order to get in her wheelchair, i remember that i was disgusted at first but i came to that video months later i was loving it
idk if the video is still on yt but if it is the case the name of the video is Pork car III
(29 KB, 680x384, ashley600lblife.JPG) (26 KB, 681x381, ashley600lblife1.JPG) (27 KB, 675x383, ashley600lblife2.JPG) (27 KB, 666x380, ashley600lblife3.JPG)
Sinfully Divine had one of the top 3 fat faces of all time..anyone got any of her older stuff when she just had random shit on the internet before becoming a model? My number 1 fat face of all time has to be Ashley from 600lb life. She has a legit fat roll instead of a cheek, and that double chin looks like the biggest jelly filled donut you could find....you could slide your cock between that double chin and neck and fuck her good...bet she'd enjoy being 700+ pounds if anyone did that to her 😅
I may have more in a Google Drive or something, but these are all the Goddess Patty vids I got on the HDD.

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LTNjdHpSN3o1d0g=
Hero I really appreciate that you have files but it says "not able to view them" up on We-transfer you think you could upload them somewhere else if it's possible?
What about her daughter Precilla Perez (alias Bonita) is she permanent retired?
It looked currently like she lost some weight (has lease skin on the fat-apron)🤔
>>85264

Try this then

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9MTzVIQURnSSN0ODhxbFFJaGNTeF9GQkI2SlJLTzJ3
i need more patty please reup ill give u anything