/ssbbw/

Why is no one showing more appreciation for this? Thank you dude
link doesn't work for me. is it dead?
>>70667 (OP)

Thank you for sharing that. Some unbelievably sexy videos in there.
(71 KB, 563x432, Chrystal.jpg)
Nice! Do you also have Chrystal content as well?
>>70772
seconding this, never seen content of her on here and shes great
anyone have miss GG vid?
>>70667 (OP)

Quality content! Appreciate it.

BMK's body is fucking insane. Savannah's build is just about perfect too.
>>70667 (OP)
snag´d it yesterday, thanks for this nice collection :)
>>70810
As in one video on the scale, the display said 513lb (what she said) at a time when she was already almost as big as now/ few years ago, I suppose she was never close to 300Kg.
>>71179
Kill yourself faggot
>>71201
I concur, posting metric weights should be a ban just to clear this dipshit out of every ssbbw thread.
>>71202

The metric system is superior. Cope
>>71204
The cucktric shitstem sucks ass
>>71204
It’s lame, boring, lacks rich history and ridiculously unchallenging to convert between units. Perhaps good for machines, but totally worthless for human usage. 2 out of 10, do not recommend. Cope.
>>71204
OK enjoy your Antichrist measurements homo.

BTW Beauty will save the world.

>t. Dostoevsky
>>71307 The prophecy dictates that the anti christ will be from somewhere in europe, if I'm not mistaken. There are a few other prophecies of him, but I don't remember much. Also, the rapture happens before, and before the rapture there are other prophecies that haven't yet come to pass. In my personal opinion we still have a ways to go from what I can see, but nobody knows the time except for God, and it could happen within the year.
>>71285

"Lacks rich history" Spoken by someone from a 200 year old country hahaha :P
>>71201
No I rather kill you, soon...
>>71285
I suppose it would be usuful to only use this, in the USA too, instead of elbows and foot, as the Midle Age is few centuries over, if you missed it...
>>71311
Especially as the system is older than that country of the little Yankee Doodle Dandy. It exist since the 17. century at least (if not even before).

And by the way as who want to stay in the antique systems; our forfathers also horses to come from one place to another, before they found out with a mechanic could it be quicker.
So maybe will the £-guy still ride the horse and thinks cars will not survive😜
>>71323 Electric cars or gas? There's a big but.
>>71323 If you live in a big city you can't drive cars affordably or comfortably. If you live in rural areas a horse could prove as a more reliable and peformant mode of transportation especially if the terrain is rough.

If you are really old or really young and you watch tv all day and rarely go out and you have to drive 30 minutes to get anywhere then a car is probably what you need, otherwise you may not need a car as much as uou think you need a car. You probably just want a car at that point yo show off or to feel independance and freedom.
>>71332
do you have miss GG from fullweightproduction?
The Teighlor stuff is great. Wish we could get the old areafg tapes
>>71332
I liked her more around the 1990s, when she had dark her and was younger, than with the red-blond hair (which was possible a wig, if she had lost some of her own hair).
>>71494
I mean in the middle of the 1990s.
Bump
>>71332
thank you so much! i've been looking for one of the videos for years now
Bump
(2.4 MB, 1080x1350, IMG_8152.png)
This mega blob recently died.
I don’t regret trying to get my dick in her lol.
>>78441
What was the story here? I saw pictures of her several years ago looking humongous, but she wound up in the hospital and had all that stomach amputated?
>>78441
No shit? She died? That's a shame. Last I recall, she was doing some kind of weight loss fund drive and yet her photos always showed fast food containers strewn around.
>>78453
As far as I know she didn’t have her belly cut off I think she just had an incision cut somewhere and it had trouble healing so with her being basically bedridden already it made her 100% bedridden and then she kept getting junk food (you could see the wrappers in the pictures) and basically that’s what happened.
I think it was a heart attack which killed her but the details are scarce.
>>78500
>>78441
Do you have his instagram name? I know that I have her among my followed contacts, if I remember correctly she was doing a collection to buy a special bed for a mega pig
>>78604 @realfatfabulous

Kellie Kay commented 12 wks ago on her most recent post talking about her death, among others
oh fuck, she died? I was wondering what happened to her
>>78441
Oh don't worry, a bunch of crazy coomers will always remember the days you were cumming all around like a rancid homophobic fucker.
But hey that's just a gaming theory, right guys?!
>>78669
And now looks like her daughter’s Insta is gone. I can’t find thread here, but she was posting a few pics on Insta (flourishing something) that seemed to mean she was intentionally gaining.
>>81913 me too brother me too
>>81913
There's no better mattress than a Xtra Large Loving Sized girlfriend.