/ssbbw/

(495 KB, 1638x2048, C7670148-C335-45EB-82F9-F81490C2B47A.jpeg)
I’m just uploading this new thread for Celia (BBW) I already know she had a other thread in back days ago and anything, but now we can have a new thread about her.
Let’s share some pics, videos, and discussions about her stuff, and do y’all have anything to share in this thread???
>>70406 (OP)
Ur suppose to b the one sharing stuff
>>70415
>>70417

In no way shape or form am I downloading VHD files. Upload them somewhere else or make them plain MP4s.
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVFooQ0VMSUEpaVNUUlJVM1pwWlZBPQ==
>>70413
Quit it Celia !!
We know this is you
You gotta do better then self promotion on a pirated content site
Share a few vids and we may consider signing up
She’s so fatty and hot 🥵 man!
She has a wide belly, including with her makeup and those stuffs.
I would have a dream if she can be my girlfriend :)
>>70548
shit wrong thrad
>>70549
and shit morph too
>>70548
Dammm! Who’s that on picture???
>>70559

Looks like Ashy Larry from Marcy Projects.
>>70546
its just the prewiev man :/ the whole vid has 5min
An uploads???
Does anyone have something to share???
any uploads or something new on this thread???
Bump
Am I the only one that would prefer just regular intimacy with this dude for vicarious relationship goals or is belly squashing and roleplay all the audience wants? I'm trying to find a video to buy and it seems so plastic I just can't. All hot because she is, but like, there's no option for how sexy stuff actually works?
>>75820
I don't feel like I'm bump-fucking as it's only been like 2 minutes but she is first class at what she does and rather than all the available smart retorts she leaves available to take, we get a grunt or similar. I understand if this dude wants to conceal his identity but that one where she said "how's it going? Just working?" Bruh, thats goals, and great to have in a little video.
Yo! Any updates in this thread?
At least can someone share something from her stuffs and I can contributing to y’all.
doesnt she have giantess themed vidoes
Anyone have the vid where she flops her stomach on a guy and then beats him off while he’s under it?
>>79845
Oh man, I meant the one on the boat but this is great too haha. Thanks!
Does anyone have her stuffs in this thread?
I miss the last two videos :(((( could anyone re-up?
>>83247
Second that. THank you for the post, any chance for a re up?
But has she ever done cake sploshing on you? Basically stick your dick through a cake and have her sit on it till you explode.
>>83304
Is that her new thing???
I didn’t really see doing that stuff from her website. Would be interesting to see it I think… 😏😏😏
Any reups?
Bump
Bump
Thank You for making me aware of CeliaBBW. Because of this, I am joining her ONLYFANS and look forward to all she offers. Celia is without a doubt the Best Looking SSBBW ever.
>>86813
Are you a robot?
>>86876 How would you know that his mom likes robots?
>>86876 Inb4 because niggers
(97 KB, 711x711, BitOIP.jpg)
I OWN ALL YOU BITCHES