/ssbbw/

$21 per month. Is that a joke?
>>70361
That's a "Wait for a sale and put everything on coomer out of spite" price if I ever saw it.
>>70361
young , fast food employed gen Z'er who's prob barely making enough to get by so that's what they gotta charge. It's still outrageous.
Anyone know if her OF is even good or not
>>70421
I tried to download it and it said I need to "verify" by signing up to chaturbate or some shit
>>70404
No, unless you're turned on by pictures and a small bit of ass shaking she is a top contender for most boring content available to purchase.
Might need a hero to figure this out
>>70421
>This thing works?
No, does not work. Scummy site, don't interact with it. Just upload it to the usual hosts.
>>70435
Damn that sucks to hear thx for telling me cause I was deadass thinking of wasting $21 on that shit
Does she have any socials?
(61 KB, 540x720, 14892583-430E-4214-8989-5DC8B8E8E7CB.jpeg)
“What we need to do is gaslight her to gain to 700lbs then she’ll focus more on her only fans and she’ll start making better content.”
We need more content from her fuck
>>70472
Why the fuck would you even need to gaslight someone like her?
Girls like her can make a fuckton of money on OF by doing what they love doing most in life, which is eating. And at the same time they are worshipped by hordes of men. I guess if I were a woman, this would be heaven for me.
She is so hot.
Bump
She posted some stuff on snap but anything else on her?
Whats her feabie?
Let’s goooo boys her of is on sale
Could some kind soul add her to coomer?
>>75723
I cant keep up with chan slang on this site, even if only one person is using it at any given time.
>>70497
Lets be real. People like her are legit killing themselves for online clout and money. Dont get me wrong its hot as hell but its anything but heaven
>>75749
As much as I respect death fetishists, its nothing like killing themselves etc,
As long as she doesn't try to use that fluffy ball of a smoking hot bod for extensive physical labor she is as good to go living long happy life as an average person of the same age.
>>76983
No it’s not lmao all her vids r mid and like a min and she also never even posts
>>76983
i wouldn't mind you dropping a couple of her vids on here
Bump
>>70497
Transition and gain a ton of weight and let the homies hit. be the change you want to see in the world
This thread is a shit… why don’t you guys share her stuff from Onlyfans and with vids in the files. Jess, I’m outa here.
Wow!!!
Even her toes are beautiful???
How do you do an onlyfans site rip
if you have chrome you can find extensions online on the Google Chrome store, works perfectly with me
>>78451
Any recommendation
>>78919

hollllup this fat sloth works at fast food?!?
>>78939
Probably sneaks fries in her mouth whenever she can
Can someone please upload her stuff to coomer
>>79346
When we getting coomer?
does anyone know how to rip to coomer? my sub ends in acouple of days
>>81362
I don't but I think there is a guide on the site.
thanks king
>>81373
I wouldn’t be able to use on a phone, would I?
anyone got her sex tape?
(45 KB, 450x640, IMG_4954.png)
She’s massive and overweight so please I want to see more of her overweight ass
any more content from her? she is hot as fuck
>>74021
What a weirdly small ass..
>>88611
Would like to watch the video of this, rather more if she do it naked.
>>88377
Yeah idk how dudes like the ssbbws shaped like this bbw or ssbbw with small ass is a night mare I heard they call the ones like that BMW (Body Made Wrong) lmao