/ssbbw/

Does anybody have a smaller version of the workout video? I couldn't download the 2.5 gig one... Alternatively, could anybody update the coomer? Thanks!
Anyone have the first workout vid of her on the treadmill
Probably had her minions cock it up to delete it
alr Im gonna have to be the one to say it so here it goes THIS IS THE THIRD LISALOU THREAD IN LESS THAN A MONTH IF YOU MFS SOMEHOW GET THIS ONE TURNED INTO THE GUTTER I STG I WILL DO SOMETHING THIS IS REDICULOUS IT IS BS THIS WOMAN WAS GIVEN THE BELLY FACE AND BOOBIES OF GOD IF GOD WERE A WOMAN. KEEP YOUR BS YOUR CONSPIRACIES YOUR EVERYTHING OUT OF HER THREAD FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. IF YOU AINT SHARING NOTHING DOWNLOAD SOMETHING OR GTFO ON MY PET TURTLE YOU MFS ARE ANNOYYING AND I CANT BELIEVE YOU HAVE GOTTEN THIS FAR AND RUINED 2 THREADS WITH YOUR NEVERENDING BS
(1.7 MB, 220x229, kungpao-krammer.gif)
>>69224
SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH

I Wish she had Smaller Nipples

& I'LL FUCKIN FIGHT YOU RIGHT NOW WHERE ARE YOU
Damn y'all wasted no time in arguing huh?
that actually wasn't me, I was not on the "Spanx" thread. I am a different person and very much not gay, just saying please stop arguing for the love of god on her threads and either share or DOWNLOAD(I said that in the original thread so no contradictions there) content. That was my point, stop arguing and lets get the ball rolling in the right direction for this thread. Dont feed the trolls, dont argue, if somebody tries to come in here and stop the natural flow of business lets reup content until they realize their efforts are fruitless
I think you all are responding to someone else who is not me, this thread is very weird because I was ranting about people who ruined previous threads, I think people thought I was one of those dudes who caused the others to get deleted. I technically am(I was the main part of the first ones deletion, but I also shared my entire collection with multiple Lisalou videos as an apology including the exact one you just shared) not here for an argument i'll stop talking because I dont want to get temp banned again just letting y'all know it was'nt me for thread 2
What stupid people can't share their content and shut your stupid mouth? Nobody cares about your opinion son, if you don't like a model you just don't enter her thread, if you like it, share, download what you like and shut up, moron.
>>69266
dude that's literally what I just said. Why are people in this thread angry at someone who agrees with them? Again it's like y'all are angry at someone else who wronged you in a previous thread
>>69274

Buddy you posted 2 novels of posts that aren’t necessary at all, shut up and move on
You must learm and you will learn 1 way or the other
Does anyone have "Super Stuffed and Super Wet"?
That`d be super awesome and brilliant :-) :-)
>>69400
truer words have never been spoken.
Good gain, bad body, bad face.
>>69791 (Cross-thread) Meh. The way she devours butter is something I personally find impressive. Any girl that can do that is deserving of my attention. I've tasted some really delicious butter back in the day, but I could never do this.
>>69694

Post the video mf
>>69691
What are the qualities of her body that you find unattractive?
here's the butter chug video, which I actually find to be sub-par in relation to her other content.
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVk5aY1d0RE1sZzRabGc9

those super thick thighs, tits resting heavy on her round bulging belly... I'm surprised people really find her unattractive and I wanna know who IS good looking then
>>69135
Seconding, couldn’t download that vid either back in the other thread when it was posted.
>>69691

bro are you fucking insane? literally cuter than 90% of the hideous chicks posted on this subforum
>>69710
people dont necesarily find her ugly, just wish she had a content style that involved her showing off all of that body of hers.
>>69691
I'm sorry you think that way, I find her incredibly attractive.
>>70113 Good for you, nutter. Seriously. I'm happy for jou.
re up of the funnel feeding one pls
>>70113
I said I find her attractive, just wish she had better angles/ went naked/fully topless in her vids more often
Does anyone have the “glutton for groceries” clip at all?
>>70327
the most objectively beautiful person in the world will look completely retarded if you pause and dig for a while theyre talking. move on
>>70345
What’s with the weird white knights defending m’lady’s beauty. She has a man’s face, and like not even a pretty man’s face, like knobby old man face.
>>70368
Because he makes a valid point? You can not like her face, but intentionally using a photo of her mid-word or unflattering expression is a cheap way of getting your point across. I don't like LisaLou for other reasons but her face I'm neutral about. I'm more curious as to why you're climbing over yourself to piss in the pool.
>>70370
Whiney passive aggressive simp shit. The freeze frame isn’t misleading, she’s just ugly. Go bitch on a instagram if you’re this fragile.
>>70373
>she’s just ugly
Nah I'm with em she ain't; take your nonsense to /gen/ if you think she's so overrated.
People are jerking off to far uglier women than her on here. No one really talks about their faces. Why the fuck do anyone even care? Literally just jerk off to a fat bitch who's had an insane gain and shut up. Her videos are really hot aswell, which is getting rarer and rarer these days...
Someone have one video of her with Aurora? i tried to obtain but idk how.
>>70370 Didn't have to dig, pic was in a thread defending her beauty and someone else focused on the face. I reposted cause it's jokes that her shape and hair colour convince people she's as hot as Roxxie/someone of that caliber when she's just not.
>>70378

Agreed

Like why is it okay to freeze frame other girls here and say they are ugly but not Lisa? I actually think she looks a lot like a gerbil. A greasy buttered up gerbil.
>>70368
>>70373
you're the autist that takes time out of their day to call women you jerk off to ugly. you're just a rank, shitty individual and anyone can sniff it from just these posts. You should slit your throat in the woods, the worms will make far better use of your existence than you ever have
Hiya Lisa and or Lisa boyfriend

Tell her to make better content
The funny part is all you incels tripping over eachother to call her ugly will probably get this thread deleted again, which will delete all the links and save her the trouble of having to take them down
>>70225
are we watching the same vids? her vids are filmed by a cameraman and show different angles and scenes which has become rarefied in the OF era. plus she´s topless more than half the time which i personally don't prefer. you and me may not like certain things but it´s a us roblem until we become customers of her and ger the chance to request things.
>>70397
Best Response

Make America Great Again!!!!
I dunno why yall arguing about whos got a hot face or not on this board. Ive seen you guys post 48 year old trolls on here and call them hot just cause their body was a giant blob mess.
>>70401
People complaining about angles are the poors who never see all of her stuff and see that she clearly does plenty of angles and nudity. Me being in the 0.0001% can afford all of her videos and I regularly watch them all in my Model S Plaid on the Highway using autopilot. I am not Jesus, do not send me your sick or your poor because I will not give them free videos. JK I’ve uploaded a lot of her stuff and started the second to last thread before it was deleted.
that's my point, there's really only a couple of angles from her I like and she rarely does em, also by nudity I mean fully topless nothing obstructing. People act like I said she's ugly, just wish I could get a shot of her full topless body without a table or smth in the way. Idec you can play with your belly, hell, just sit there in silence the frame is all I need
>>70437
also I've seen atleast 30 of her videos, some I like but I'm not looking for all angles, just a few common ones that she almost never does
>>70379
nobody is going around screengrabbing pics of women in any other threads on here. that’s something that doesn’t happen, you just made up a scenario
>>70455
They argued in the JJ thread about her teeth with screencaps and take the time to go and circle FatMissT's "scratches" so this doesn't track
>>70397
This but unironically. Based Boomers
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS DO SOMETHING FFS
Atp whole site needs to be nuked. This shit competing with boberry and annoli thread just ban these fools.
>>70327
THIS. FACE. EVERY. TIME. I. PEE.
>>70393
>>70385
Get better at insults. If you’re gonna this angry defending your favorite internet cum dumpster try harder.
Could we stop with the autism and just get back to sharing? She released a new video
>>70574
aight so you gonna beg for it or buy it? what do you expect?