/ssbbw/

Not sure I would consider her SSBBW. She has the bottom half of a barely SSBBW, and the top half of a barely BBW. So overall, really just a midsize BBW.
>>68940
Thank you so much, I can't get enough of this chick, her ass, her ass shelf her love handle, even the way her thighs spill over its all insane. Shame its so hard to find a majority of her content. But seriosuly thanks you've made my day
>>68948
She's patnently an SSBBBW I don't think BBWs reach into the 400s although I could be wrong, like most people, let alone even most fat people don't reach into that category
She died
>>68924 (OP)
Anyone got the vid to the main pic?
She didn’t die. She retired.
She retired, then died
I saw something of her last year that was recent. As far as I know she’s still with us.
WTF? She retired, then died? How can you know this? Some more info?
Yeah I liked to know more about this, First I’ve heard about it.
anyone got any fat chats of this chick? i wanna hear this chick dirty talk about how fat she is. i think her last set she did a sexy fat chat clip. does anyone have it?
She didn't die. People are being silly. There's a picture of her on a galley for a recent BBW Bash in San Diego. And it's easy to know it is recent because there is also a picture of Heather there with her oxygen on.
>>69147
Please post

Also, did someone say there are pictures of her before she started at BC where she was even bigger?! 🔥🔥
I heard that after she reitred from modeling she had wls and either died of complications or covid.
She is still the same size if not slightly larger (she lost weight before starting with BC) and is a mainstream plus size clothing model for some company I don't know. There were pics of this on her thread before the bbwchan server reset.
>>69156

https://www.pureplusevents.com/gallery

You should see Leah and Heather in a couple different pictures. As I said, it's obvious that this is recent. Heather got bad Covid in 2020 and has been immobile and on oxygen ever since. She only recently started getting out again as i imagine it is a huge ordeal for her to get out. So i would guess these pictures are from late 2022, if not from this month.
one of you Benoit Blanc’s had better find some new pics of her. Otherwise it’s all speculation and hearsay.
>>69168
>>69165
>>69161
Good for her and all for getting in with a modeling agency, but I'd be throwing money at my computer so hard if she went back to softcore it would for sure leave some marks.
>>69173
Especially since that pool pic makes her look fatter than EVER.
Good for her for not…you know…dying, as some here have alleged. She looks fantastic.
Her name is actually Amanda lol
>>69212
She's gorgeous. Really reminds me of Nadine's style but she looks good in it
Any pics/movie of her fucking?
Anyone have the candids of her posted a while back on here?
>>69165
quite a few old school faces at that party.
I'd heard that desiree had WSL but she looked pretty chunky here. dirtylildiva looks a bit slimmer but still hot.
Would very much appreciate if someone could post her pictures…thanks
Any pics/vids of her fucking?
>>70064
Damn, she looked really good at her biggest 😶
For sure…she’s a biggun.
anyone have the rest of her big cuties videos?
(163 KB, 1080x1659, Screenshot_20230204_034607_Chrome~2.jpg) (116 KB, 1080x1041, Screenshot_20230204_034556_Chrome~2.jpg) (72 KB, 1080x566, Screenshot_20230204_034601_Chrome~2.jpg)
Anybody know or have any of Lorazepam's content? Or her current OF or IG? I've tried looking for her but to no luck, I'm the orginal poster asking for big cute Leah's content ( thanks again btw ) so if you guys could help me with this one that be great thank you.
>>70954

You're in luck. Will upload shortly
>>71002
Man THANK YOU! I thought I'd never find her stuff she still active? Any accounts?
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMWFJuTWs5U1JUbExhSEU=
aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vdC92MVhtMHY5dER4MA==

Here's what I consider to be her best videos a lot of sets were just pictures or 1 min vids not worth the price
>>71137
How do I access it? I'm unfamiliar with what you posted?
(255 KB, 1150x950, F_14625fd7-eb3f-4ce8-9afc-8bcd52ae31fc.jpg)
>>71195
Go here: https://www.base64decode.org/ Paste code into top field, click "decode." If you see any recognizable words or phrases between parentheses or brackets in the results, delete them (and the parentheses or brackets). Codes starting with "a" only need to be decoded once. Those starting with "Y" will need to be decoded a second time, W a third. You'll know you're done when you see a recognizable URL in the results field.
>>71240
Thx but file in first link is damaged.
>>71232
Thanks i appreciate I got get more memory for the data I won't get it till Friday I'll let you know if I need you to repost thank you so much.
No set 12 or 76 , measurements :(
Anyone have the vid where she gets into car
>>71414
huh, sorry — I don't know why that is. I thought I had a complete set, downloaded it myself.
>>71414
>>71760
Had the files myself, so I might as well slide them:

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MChMZWFoKWJDOTBMV2RIVUZablpGWkRURFk9
Thank you!
>>72555
>>72555
71240 plz reup was not in the states have been waiting for her bc vid
>>71240 plz reup was not in the states have been waiting for her bc vid
Stfu
>>73320
Can I please get a reup? I was busy with work this week.
>>73768

Give me 24 hours amigo