/ssbbw/

Last I heard she's actually 180 pounds but puts the camera under the floor before filming so she looks bigger.
>>68890
obviously not 180 but she's lying out her ass saying she's 550+. Jae and plumpprincess are only an inch or two taller for reference and she's claiming to be 100+ more than PP and only 50 less than Jae lol. Apparently she's a pathological liar and sociopath irl though so that tracks. And her camera angles fucking suck (and edited cut weigh ins) but otherwise it would be even more obvious she's lying about weight. 95% of her new videos look exactly the same anyway.
>>68902
It might be the fact that aside from the occasional health-play vid that I don't get the appeal, but Creampuff seems to be a particularly egregious offender in being deceptive with her vids. They are ALL in the same format - camera low, pointing up, definitely to hide the fact that she is in no way as big as she's selling herself to be. I know we all give each other shit for being into girls that are just trying to sell a fantasy of loving being supersized and finding excitement in being too fat, but I genuinely don't understand how anyone can be excited for Creampuff. All her shit looks and sounds the same. I don't care about the personal stuff she has going on but her professional content is almost insulting.
All I got of her. I think I got more sprinkled around somewhere but I don't know exactly where they are.

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9LU2gzMGF4VCM3VW5NS2NobXozckU3N1hVd0x3TXZB
I think it's fairly telling that she doesn't accept replies or DMs on any main social media platform, and now threads about her are only lasting about a few days on here. Shame that the belly's so good to look at but any other angle would break the illusion
>>70794
Truer words have not been spoken. Fucking boring
>>68884
Could we get a reup of this?
>>74609
wtf did I just watch??
thats even worse than some of Carmens morphs
>>74609
Your intrusive thoughts betrayed you lol. That video was terrible
>>74682
she might as well be erotic asmr. she offers nothing at this point
Can we get some reups or new vids?
Anyone got her “End of a Cheerleader” vid?
>>76615
Thanks in advance for this! Does it include any of her barber videos? Don’t know what the fuck it is about them but I like them so much
Here`s a collection of old stuff
Anyone got any newer?
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9LU2gzMGF4VCM3VW5NS2NobXozckU3N1hVd0x3TXZB

A know she`s disliked mostly, but that face and voice + awesome belly (dont have a problem with a fake scale number)
>>80206
only a couple of those are old. you can tell by whether it's in her old apartment or the new guys she scammed her way into and started making 200 identical videos. lying with fake numbers isn't the only reason she's disliked by a long shot.
>>80288 You're full shit. Suck a dick, asshole, and stfu or post content.
>>80288

For me it was also her face and camera angels. Something about the way she speaks and her face is so off-putting for me, it's ridiculous.
>>80290 Your opinion's awesome. Ugly ppl always have the best opinions! Good taste in art too!