/ssbbw/

(270 KB, 364x438, spanx1.png) (328 KB, 436x544, spanx2.png)
I think this girl deserves a Thread too.
Any vids?
>>67622 (OP)
Your suppose to b the one to post videos buddy
She and Fupatrooper69 (feabie) are besties. at one time they were both the same size but while Fupa plateaued and then shrank a bit, Spanx continued to grow to the 570 range. When they get together for a weekend each of them gains around ten pounds based upon hedonistic gluttony. She’s a gem for sure.
She’s over 600lbs now. She did a custom video for me not so long ago and it was amazing.
>>67634
What did she do there?
Fupa once told me that she wanted to lose some weight but simply couldn’t manage it.
>>67644
fupas deflated af now though, not just shrunk a bit? other than being a redhead idg the appeal their OF was trash and up for so many months with no updates

>>67645 hard agree on both
>>67645

What do you mean by that?
(194 KB, 800x1191, 62C9CC4E-611F-4A6B-B694-38BC3AD85D26.jpeg) (424 KB, 1170x1714, 0C56E542-BFED-4468-BBC0-152A51BA05CE.jpeg) (363 KB, 1170x1702, 14DC7C8D-7058-4515-9D33-58886A73C96D.jpeg) (733 KB, 995x1377, 09EBC48D-F803-45A4-AE0A-7B8F7C80F0CF.jpeg) (391 KB, 1920x1080, 38209272-3A32-41CA-B7B8-128852A0E356.jpeg)
She did 2 vids with Jae on coomer https://coomer.party/onlyfans/user/ssbbwjae
Also it’s not Jae’s thread but if anyone has these 4 vids it would be great thx
>>67638
She did a quick body tour, stripped and then pretended we were fucking. It was pretty hot.
>>67645
If she was more insane than fupatrooper I'd be really impressed. I had to threaten to call the police on her to get her to stop harassing me after I declined an invitation from her one night.
(8.6 MB, 1170x2532, 0330701D-8AFD-44A3-B4BC-93DDE2083E9F.png)
Agreed Fupatrooper is fucking nuts: She did get well into the 400s at one point though and she is definitely a feedee. Still she’s exceptionally opinionated and can be a real bitch at times. She used to go by the name BBW Larousse.
She's always been gross looking, like a bloated chucky doll
>>67669
no fucking way you too???????

>> These girls get around :(
>>67760
pretty sure they're both bat shit crazy communists...they were roommates after all.
maybe shitty personality, but great body.. so...
>>67760
there were a handful of people in /gen/ claiming to have fucked Fupatrooper and she acknowledged it on feabie. credit where its due she owns being kinda slutty.
She was definitely slutty. Another chick I used to speak to on Feabs told me that Fupa got drunk at a party and slept with the other chick’s bf and that she literally threw herself at him. apparently this was at a party where the two girls were getting together so definitely not very cool.
>>67798 Why does it surprise anon that beautiful women, or attractive girls, or any female that is prized or sought-after would try to take another girl's man if she wants him? Do you have any idea how common this is? I guess most of us humans don't love having sex! I can see that. But from the group of us who do love having sex with beautiful girls and enjoy sex and being social this sort of thing happens all the time! I wouldn't do something fucked up because I am of a superior species, but the reality is that everybody is flawed and even though it shouldn't happen it does happen literally all the time. It's not going to happen to you if you sorround yourself with the right people in your life!

That is why it is important to make correct choices for yourself as a person to grow and to help others when they ask for it. Adults make mistakes sometimes and yeah friendships end and new relationships begin but through it all people change and you have to deal with that. You shouldn't immidiately think wrong of her. It wouldn't be logical or correct. It's her life and she's got decisions she needs to make on her own.
I only have these 2 videos of her (apart the two vids with Jae that has been mentioned here). I'd love to find more content of her, since I really like her body shape honestly she's the hottest woman alive to me. Or some content from CeliaBBW, maybe?
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMV05JVWpGVGRWQjBUbmc9
>>67813 I am just a humble lover who despises frogs and rats while living in an infested city that the government does nothing about.
>>67803
Dr Phil has entered the chat
>>67798
Is fupa still a raging alcoholic? I havent checked her profile in ages...
>>67806

Yeah, she is hot... If she had bigger boobs and mayb a bit bigger upper arms, she is perfect
>>67880
Agreed, I can deal with no ass and no tits cause she has such a massive belly and is clearly down to gain. I just wish her face was a little less ugly
>>67880
Nah, she’s perfect. If anything go full 3d foxfire and get lipo from the collar bone up.
Super fat with a skinny face and arms lol.
>>67880

There are quite enough titmonsters out there as it is.
Why would anyone wish a pair of bigger boobs on such a perfectly balanced gem as this Beluga?
Her build is vastly superior to all those titmonsters out there.
The sad part is I loved Gil. Still do.

>>Can't do an open relationship though.
>>68112
fat chicks with small tits are like a corvette with a v6
>>68112
i'm not gonna lie, the size disparity between a small pair of tits and a mammoth belly is fucking hot. That being said, had an ex that was 5'3 between 350-370, fat nicely distributed everywhere and a pair of fat K cup tits...nothing compares.
I'd take a 3 some with her and demented Chuckie, you can watch.
>>68112
Sorry my guy, but you can't deny the pleasure of a big girl on top with gigantic tits smothering your face. I get the contrast factor is hot, but once you've been with girls with tits so big they can't even buy their Bras in stores anymore, you never go back.
>>68112
>>refers to girls with big boobs as monsters

What a unique way to come out of the closet
>>68278 Don't mind him. He takes after his father.
>>68112
How can a person be both wrong and right about the same thing? I'd argue that it works for her but in general the truth is variable leaning more towards 'in all aspects, bigger is better'.
>>68279
even his father has bigger tits
>>68225

Lol he's not wrong, but I feel like the average bra size for ssbbws is not well-represented by online models/influencers/whatever we call it nowadays.
It seems the ssbbw self-love movement is being spearheaded by women who are all belly, and I don't think that's a bad thing.
Ssbbws can see them and go "well if she's hot, and my tits are waaay bigger than hers"
>>68182

Nah, if we use car references, the small-boobed ones are limited edition Maseratis and big-boobed ones are Toyota Camrys
>>68225
I could say the same about small ones.
I had big boobed ex wife, and few girlfriends. I don't find it neither fun or enjoyable anymore.
But once I discovered the awesomeness of small-boobed fatty it changed me forever.
>>68422 All this proves is that it takes different strokes, that's all. I am a bit of a saint around these parts, from what I gather. I will tell you that not everything is meant to change. Sometimes change is bad, and you'll know it once it hurts you. Cuts so deep you'll never want to ever come back to this Earth again. Once you have it don't you let it go thinking something better's just around the corner. You'll live to regret it without a choice.
>>68421
>>68422
I’m really glad you’re open to learning that you’re gay. You seem to be coming from a healthy place with it and I commend you.
you guys know she 100% reads this thread right? she posts your idiot comments on her snap story which is kinda funny lol
>>68572

I'd argue we get the last laugh. People download her content for free and insult her. Its a win-win for the chan board. Plus most of these cam girls are infuriated by the comments here.

Personally I laugh directly to her face if she's reading this (and clearly she is because she's obsessed with the attention). Thanks for the free content!
>>68586
free content? literally one vid has been uploaded in this this thread and a few spankbang links were posted that must have been taken down by now.
>>68572
aren't you an idiot posting here too? Don't overthink it, you are.
Must suck to suck men off. The only tjing I love more than tiny vaginas are huge boobs, and mayyyyybe huge vaginas.
(274 KB, 640x360, 20.mp4)
well now that theres a Spanx thread does anyone have this video?
Any vids?
Is her of worth it or is it all 1 min vids and ppv
>>69064
i subbed a while ago but i feel like its pretty worth it, lots of longer stuff and she has also a pretty massive backlog compared to a lot of other models imo
Is the new scarf on her navel from a surgery possible (as the skin seems to hang there more too)?
>>69211
"Skinny" but cute
any pics or vids?
>>69109 does she have any b/g content on there? or spanx if youre reading this would you?
She’s already thinking about which flavors are going to be on her third plate.
Anything new please?
According to her friend Fupatrooper, Spanx was trying to lose weight but basically failed and just gave up. Also, Spanx and Fupa were the same size when they met. Fupa got as high as 450 but Spanx has 150 pounds on that!!
>>74789
>Spanx was trying to lose weight but basically failed and just gave up

And thus another in-your-face militant 'healthy at any size' plus-size influencer was born
>>74796

In all fairness…I don’t think Spanx is saying that she’s healthy…just that she can’t put down the pound cake.
>>74789
That's hot where did Fupatrooper say this
Does anyone know the video with FupaTrooper and Spanx where Fupa is playing with Spanx’s thigh roll and it jiggles her fupa and she comes? I don’t even necessarily need/want anyone to provide it for free here, I just want to buy it and can’t figure out which one it is (it used to be my favorite on PH but now it’s gone rip)
She’s a break the bank dinner date…gotta love that.
>>76459
40 nuggets like $12 use the app and get free fries
In her recent TikTok videos appear she as having lost some amount of weight (the skin is very lose and hanging, also looks the belly a bit smaller/ tighter) and she has a scar on the tummy.
Maybe was made a gastric-surgery on her stomach or she did a diet (in some videos was she already exercising).🤔
>>67622 (OP)
Awesome belly but her deflated looking breasts have always been a big turn off
>>76591
Tummy scar has been there for years dumbass
You new here?
>>76606
Nah you're trippin' small tits massive belly is a legendary combo on chicks
She went through a phase where she was desperate to lose weight but she ended up gaining. That was back when she was below 500…then she blew up to 570. According to her best friend, when they get together they’ll gain 12 pounds in a weekend.
>>76671
12 pounds in a weekend isn't insane.
I (normal-sized dude) weigh myself daily, and if I have a lazy day with some big meals it's not abnormal for me to put on 2 pounds by the next morning.
For her being basically immobile, plus pigging out, 12 pounds make sense.
>>76673
Nobody gains 12 pounds of fat in a weekend. I don't think it's physiologically possible. People's weight might swing after a weekend of heavy eating, but only a fraction of that will be fat in the short term - the rest is a full digestive system and water weight.
>>76674
Sure, but if she binged Friday-Sunday absolutely pigging out and cruising on her scooter + some binge drinking, and weighed herself Sunday afternoon, she could definitely be retaining a tonne of that liquid + food.
>>76653
I never claimed it was new, village fool...
But it seems to be possible longer and she might have been previously already a surgery.
So maybe they refixed it.
>>76822
translation: the scar seems longer now and it might have been caused by a previous WLS surgery in the first place
>>76823
Why would you think its WLS?
It's way more likely to be gallbladder or appendix removal.
Dude 12 pounds in a weekend is water weight. There’s a vid somewhere where Sabrina; the Illusive Ham does and all day stuffing and gains 8 pounds…and you can see it in her tummy which looks enormous.
>>77125
Maybe because of the flabby, lose skin, that she appeared thinner than 1 - 2 years ago and particular her tummy looked almost twice as wide as now (or maybe one and a half times as big).

Also had such this blond tall self-claimed feedee (which did men-squashing) with the yellow underwearr, who has horse-ridding as hobby. Her stomach got shrinked to the size of a tennis-ball and she gave as reason to me, that she had stomach-cancer and therefore had to be 3/4 of it cutted off. She is a bit older than Beluga, like in her mid-thirties
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LTNkQjVoSWRjc1Y=
(69 KB, 769x724, 20230410_230429.jpg)
I'm begging for her belly button fucking video, its behind a paywall somewhere and i can't get it. @me and ill fuckin pay u whatever i need that stuff
>>80163
Which one? I have 3 of her belly button fucking videos
Anyone got some vids they can reup?
>>80167
Please man share it