/ssbbw/

>>67137
Is she confirmed into death feedism ?
Wait, who is she?
Do y’all have more stuffs from her? Man… she so gorgeous and I would love to be her boyfriend and feeding her an time 😈😈😈
Please let me know if anyone can share uploads
>>67147

It's Ninjah. Another controversial USSBBW. You can find a whole thread on her. (Not the most attractive BBW, but great belly. Wish she would wear less makeup; it makes her look too harsh.)
Her accent just makes her even sexier. So much sexier.
>>67164
Idk man, that okay with me, but in (personal opinion) I think she’s pretty attractive for me, also her make up doesn’t really look harsh for me but might be, that alright because I’d love to know her more ❤️❤️
>>67164
Also… she so fucking hot 🥵 especially with a giant belly m
Bruh, I wish Ninjah would be my girlfriend :)
Imagining if I can really take care of her 😍
Would be freaking awesome!!!
>>67137
OMG… just wondering, how much pounds she have?
I rather she has like over 600lbs
As her boyfriend, I can confirm it’s pretty great.
>>67190
Her boyfriend is pretty active on Feabie, wouldn’t totally surprise me if he or even both of them lurk here
>>67225
Unless he’s actually local to her he’s probably not even fucking her. Just sending her money. Don’t be jealous of a “relationship” like that
>>67231
That would take a lot of responsibility :))) right?
>>67172
Ban this IP please
>>67296 people on here lie constantly but its not that unbelievable someones boyfriend or the model themselves are here. You reading this could be ninjah bf one day its not hard to fuck or date the majority of these women if youre local to them
>>67231
IIRC it's not even that, they live on opposite sides of the world and are in an 'open poly feedist relationship'. So he's constantly flirting with other girls and she's constantly having other dudes feed her.

From what I can tell, the main things keeping them together are that she's huge and okay with zero commitment, and he's willing to deal with her emotional and financial neediness.
Looks like an orc
>>67353
To me it's more like he is a well-off dude who both feeds her and uses the poly label to claim her while he feeds other smaller uglier feedees, and she is an actual poly person who doesn't have 34 feeders. Just a dedicated fanbase willing to pay for her food and demand a ton of labor and content in return. If we're seeing the benefit who cares tbh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Always nice to hear the opinions of ill-educated strangers on the internet.
>>67364
I can totally agree with you Bruh ;)
Are her only vids the one on that one bitches c4s?
>>67364
Like I said, please ban this IP
>>67359
There are people uglier than ninjah?
I think she's seriously fucking hot. Her face & nose looks like a fat little piggy. I'd put donuts on my dick and let that hog eat them all off it. I bet that greedy cow can eat the whole dozen.
Did she quit?
>>70211
This is fucking Gold - thanks for the upload
Girl knows just what to say
>>67490
Cope, this "gal" is ugly as shit. And has a literal man body.
>>67364
Hey Thingster, how does it feel that no woman would ever give you attention if you weren't giving them money? I have quite literally never had to pay a woman to talk to me/date me. Imagine being so aggressively unlikeable that the only attention you get is attention you paid money for. LMAO. May I ask why you haven't gone to visit your "girlfriend" yet? It's been years.
>>70288

I would say someone is jelly because they have no money. But you're pretty much right.
>>70288
he outta line but he right, shit reality for us but to most of these women you're just a bank account
>>70288
What possesses people to type shit like this? Who gives a flying fuck about some random BBW’s relationship to the extent where these thoughts even cross your mind?
>>70432

>Who cares this much?
Criminals, gangs, mafias, cartels, CIA and authorities who seek to abuse their power. There's not much more to that list, I don't think.