/ssbbw/

(6 KB, Ash C4S Checklist - Incomplete.txt) (2.6 MB, 1903x4777, Screenshot 2023-01-03 at 10-52-05 Ash's SSBBW Clip Store!.png)
Has anyone out there compiled any checklists/master lists for models' sites or Clips4Sale sites? Especially looking for sites that are shut down like Ash C4S, SSBBW Roommates C4S, Beauties SSBBW C4S, some of the earlier Adeline C4S, or any of the recently shut down DC Design sites like Violet James, Adeline, Kellie Kay, BBW Foxes, etc?

I've been able to piece together most of Ash's C4S, but there are some gaps where I couldn't find anything definitive on the Wayback Machine.
(1 KB, Laurie the Foodie.txt)
I tried making one for Laura the Foodie sometime ago, her clipstore is still online but the more risque vids have been removed. Here are the vids I saved plus a text file of missing vids that are still purchaseable. The titles don't have the correct names plus dates yet.
https://gofile.io/d/wD96Zc

Before those sites went offline I saved numbered update thumbs from Violet James, Kellie Kay, Juicy Jacky and Luna (also from Lailani but they're worthless, sets released out of order). Can share them if you want. Pretty much all sets from Violet, Kellie and Adeline (except pics) where shared in the DC thread.

A site that just closed subscriptions a few days ago is bbwsurf.com/mandalorieann/. I warned anons about this but no one listened. I got an inkling BBWSurf won't be around for a very longtime. I've archived SSBBWMaria just to be safe last week.
>>67087
Thank you for Laura! Yes, please share those thumbnails for Violet, Kellie and Jacky. I can use those to start master lists.
>>67098
The tricky thing is I don't know what I'm missing without a master list. Ideally I'm trying to get as many models' lists put together including the order of release and by year so it's all in order (and can then more easily follow weight gain progression).

I have a bunch of Kellie Kay and Juicy Jackie, but no idea what years/order they go. So if anyone has any lists or has their collection sorted for reference that they can share, that would also help!
(6 KB, JuicyJackie.txt)
>>67100
https://gofile.io/d/lyXNjc

Alright. In the link all videos from 2009/2010 can be found the numbers are based on the order from her first site JuicyJacqulyn.com, most of them were reposted on her next site. From 2011 onwards I adopted the JuicyJackie.com naming convention (check the text file). Dating them seems pretty redudnt except for the weigh-ins imo, they are all numbered already.
>>67103
Thank you. Jackie can be very confusing between her old JuicyJacqulyn site, JuicyJackie site, BigCuties Bonanza sets, and then her C4S, as well as her appearances with Jae and Luna on their sites.
The beauties ssbbw site
Does anybody have the rare pearls vids ? There is a lot of ssbbw infinity posted but there was a few ssbbw pearl I never got to see
Ill take the kelli kay
(5 KB, HeatherBBW Archive.txt) (368 KB, 1279x698, screen01.jpg)
Trying out a new format for this master list of HeatherBBW photos + videos. I broke her content down by year since she never numbered her sets like the other BigCuties did. Tracking photos, videos and as crossovers. Thoughts on this kind of format? If anyone has any suggestions (or info on her TV appearances!) they would be welcome. Willing to share anything anyone is missing, just ask.
>>67611
Thank you, kind anon.