/ssbbw/

(57 KB, 640x480, CB15B8EC-2157-4031-94A0-B5DAA4B87A89.jpeg)
She was a legendary USSBBW, weighing in at over 700 pounds in 2005.
I tried to buy this video from her site, but it was already unavailable.
Her homepage was Fatfantasies.com
She was also active on a BBW forum (maybe bbwchatroom), where she exchanged with the other members (models) informations, as about her health a doctor appointments: She probably had a lot of fluid/ water in the body. Few months (or weeks) before her death, like in April, she pointed that the physicans treat her like she is inhalting a whole pizza, but she maintained to eat normal portions, but she knew that she was likely going to die, as she got no real medication in the hospital.
>>67035
I fondly remember fat fantasies
They don’t make sites like that anymore !
Some of the footage on their is ssbbw gold
Also Tommy G lexis ex husband and now also candy godivas ex stated that when he left lexi he left with nothing and a lot of the hard drives where destroyed by lexi, such a shame none of this content was archived and now just a memory to few
>>67058
I remember reading his blog about ten years back when he talked a bit about her. Can’t seem to find it anymore
>>67058
magazines , documentaries?
>>67058
>>67128
Was it on Google (or AOL) Geotics?

I remember on that forum that someone maintained, the husband of Lexi sold the wheelchair of her to Cindy G or gave it as gift (or maybe was it given from Cindy G to Summer).
>>67334
He used to have a blog on his website hotbbws.com the site is not longer around but if you know how to work the internet archives it can still be accessed
>>67396
I know there might be a mirro page of it (like elgoog).
But not sure if the geotics were possible Yahoo.
I know that on these pictures of BBW parties on Fatfantasy was one woman with a huge belly and short dark-blond (or brunnet) hair. Of almost all women were photos in bikinis on it, like one with yellow and one with a pink one, but a bit smaller tummies than the first one (which wore either a black or also yellow bikini).
Another picture I remember of that SSBBW was in a arm-chair. There was also a light-blond SSBBW with short hair, but she had rather a pear shape and appeared like she was when already in her late fourties.
>>67714

Whats with the desi URL? LOL
also requesting a reup.