/ssbbw/

Bump.
Does someone have a new reup.
stuff here

https://www.(5th letter of aplhabet goes here)(capital of italy goes here).com/a/g0MoTln1
>>67214
Is there any way to download this?
This guy is constantly making begging threads of her. First he was on booty, then he went to tits, then bbw, now he's on ssbbw.

When people post stuff, he still begs for "new" stuff. He needs to be banned
I think the op posted pics from the link given. I searched it. But yeah boring chick. Don't know what people see in her.
Why are her videos so short.
Does she do feederism content.
She needs to stop photoshopping her pics ffs. Her vids are the only real thing about her lol
this girl is actually dumb as rocks and morphs like at least 80% of what she posts. i commented something to the effect of “damn this shit is morphed as fuck” on a throwaway IG account and she DM’d me calling me “broke”
>>67576
does she morph them to make her ass look fatter or what exactly is different in the morphs
>>67578
That's exactly it along with her hips and thighs, just look at the edge of the body in those areas. You can clearly see some distortion in the images.
>>67576
The worst kinds of girls are the ones that lie to themselves. Either way, screw her lol
>>67576
yes and she specifically said “do you really think i’d edit my photos to make myself look fatter??”

like, no, not at all, it’s not like all the guys that follow you have a fat fetish or something.
Bump. Anything new.
Her content is solid trash. I wish this site would just stop giving her any attention.
She is still photoshopping.
she is probably the most stupid and brain dead person on this site still photoshopping her pics making herself look like a disgusting trollz doll. Can't even enjoy the fake and distorted looking lines around her body. How does a sane person post the misfigured pics she makes. Terrible content
Only good content is her pussy pics. She is already a ssbbw. She should understand that is her audience. If she really dislikes herself she should go to the gym.
Bump.
Anything on her recent valentines day update. Her coomer has not been updated.
>>72436
Just go buy her onlyfans you broke ass mf. You have been making begging threads over and over and then every single comment you make, you're begging for shit.