/ssbbw/

(902 KB, 876x1559, A7315F32-05FD-4EAE-9071-99E048B82F8E.jpeg)
Screen capture from her recent video. Look how massive she is getting. Her thighs are huge these days. Everything is growing now. Tits boobs belly ass hips thighs. So wide🥵
>>65717 (OP)
She's the same if not smaller.

>Tits boobs belly ass hips thighs.
Tits and boobs are synonyms.

Useless thread anyway, share the video or gtfo
>>65721 are you an idiot? she's gotten huge. But he's right tho OP you have to give to get
(125 KB, 862x853, 19033533-546C-4409-BC23-902923DD7F81.jpeg)
She is so nice so sweet. She loves cookies and ice cream very much. And can eat a whole bucket. It’s my personal vid to me in private. Just know she is the best
>>65730
I remember that on reddit someone had posted a private video of her getting on a scale and she would go crazy when she got on it, no idea how much she weighed at that time but now she looks very big
>>65730
May you share a small clip of the video please?
>>65727
I thought she was still trying to lose weight. How did you manage to feed her? Is she a full blown feedee now?
>>65723
Yeah she is bigger than her oldest pics, but no way bigger than her peak, looks pretty much the same as always.

>>65727
>>65730
This looks like LARPing, she got a tattoo on her chest like a month ago.
(1.1 MB, 720x1520, Screenshot_20221223-161202.png)
The only thing I see growing dramatically is that bald! The forehead almost reaching the nape, bitch getting drunk all day, smoking using drugs, sad how she ruined herself 😭
>>65730

For your next "private for you" video you should pay extra for a nice wig, Sure she'll love it and she certainly needs it already! 😭
Shes on chemo guys. She has tumors in her lumpy dumpy ass
Link please
>>65768
Why do you need to make shit up?
I guess he could just be making s statement or perhaps joke about her ass looking like a possible symptom of cancer as a diagnosis.
FUCKEN WORMS, MAN
>>65727
>>65730
Seeing her from this angle almost makes me not like hips and ass as much… I didn’t realize that Body type would be so flat when they’re on the back… I find the flat and spread out kind of weird you know… I’ve always seen that body type standing up and thought it’s hot but I never realized they were so flat when laying down lol… like I want a big belly sticking up and out you know
Her hairline won't matter when I'm fucking her in the ass prone bone lol>>65757
>>65757
Dude must have a balding fetish???
I couldn't care less about her hair. All I care about is the fact she is putting on weight again. Hopefully her gaining will just keep speeding up, and her ass gets so fat that in a couple years that people will be able to look back at her current peak and be shocked her ass was even that small.
>>66760
>She's gone bros on a OD Friday night
>Send from my Obamaphone
Fuck lost
>>66763
I know lol. Dont fuck around and get a ban like me. (Or do!)
I've done nofap attempts in the past that started off with me saying the word and catching a permaban. I dont remember if it's just for posting or a gay whole sitewide ban like fantasyfeeder but they take it pretty seriously around here.
I remember it being something crazy like 10 years once or twice.
I didn't get around the bans, but they must refresh their banned ip list when they migrate servers.
The moar you know
Any more
>>65730

She looks so good, please make her as fat and lazy as possible!
so anyone got the videos?
so anyone has the videos?
I need videos of this bitch twerking
(8.9 MB, 480x848, 2.mp4)
>>67467
A facesitting video? share it :O
https://k2s . cc/file/2ffa977ce4523/bbw_dem_titties_jexkawolves_1080.mp4
>>70070
Really, dude? Paywalling it?

I'd say fuck you, but you would probably enjoy it.
Pertama
>>66766
I think I have a screenshot somewhere of your 10 year ban from one of the old servers lol.
>>65727
....is that Dikembe Mutombo in the corner....