/ssbbw/

(166 KB, 1096x1321, FAB8E8E4-4856-4189-AAF7-01EB8AB7B414.jpeg) (191 KB, 1076x1332, B67D4ACE-B3D4-43B7-981E-C926E07AC9FB.jpeg)
Very fat vietnamese goddess with super chubby arms and feedist tendencies…ate herself up to 350+ since she got into the scene…is a big foodie who has an instagram @yourgirltweeves which sadly doesn’t have many pics of her but her onlyfans site had some decent things.
Those are not pictures of a 350lb woman.
Dude…you’re wrong. I’ve met her and she is definitely 350
I've seen her Feabie once and she is definitely fat as fuck
>>65070
what's her feabie
>>65079
Her OF is long dead and gone, there's nothing of her left out there.
>>65072
From what I remember, her Feabie is gone unless she's done what half the website does and joined back later after initially deleting her account.
(76 KB, 855x907, badeggie33.jpg) (172 KB, 683x903, badeggie23.jpg) (606 KB, 2320x3088, w6yy5pmdf5t51.jpg)
She is truly the most beautiful girl in the world IMO. Can confirm she's at least close to 350 lbs. Whoever wifes her up is a lucky bastard.
her OF was Kassouffle most recently. Her insta is still active. She’s been on feabie a bunch of times but quits pretty often. She lives in Houston. She’s a total foodie and loves going out to dinner which you can see on her insta. She’s kind of flaky…but very sexy and did a vid on her OF where she ate donuts off a dude’s dick.
Anyone have any of her stuff?
She had one super boring clip where she demolished a whole sheet pan of lasagna. She was going on and on about her boring trip and it would have been insufferable except for the fact that she kept shoveling big forkfuls of lasagna into her mouth. Cute girls who eat mindlessly are hot even if they’re talking about nothing of interest to anyone.
>>65161
and you wouldn't happen to still have access to that clip, would you?
nope…i had all her stuff and my hard drive got corrupted…hence my request. ahh well…just have a thing for obese asian babes.
(1.2 MB, 2316x3088, 2119144883.jpg)
here's what i got. Contains mostly everything from her OF, minus a few gifs and any paid videos. OF was ridiculously overpriced for how rarely she posted ($18/month despite updating like once every 8 months), but agree she has an incredible body.

https://www.myairbridge.com/en/#!/transfer/7rHTHlQnCBP
>>65314
You’re fucking awesome. Happy holidays man! Who would’ve thought that a hot woman with a gigantic belly could bring so many people together
>>65316
np, hope you all enjoy!

(also holding out hope that someone has any of the paid videos. That would be the true Christmas miracle!)
100% massive Viet goodness
thanks for sharing man, and happy holidays to you and your family!
You can definitely see that she gained in the later videos. On feabie she said she had put on 50 pounds during Covid. It’s pretty obvious that she wasn’t lying.
What's her feabie?
Dunno…she keeps changing it…she goes off and reappears a few weeks later with another name sometimes in Houston and sometimes in NY. I’ve spoken to her on there many times..she’s into humiliation sex, cream pies and that kind of stuff. She also has a thing for older men. She’s actually very nice but kind of jaded from being ghosted and mistreated so many times…you know the story.
She’s a whopper.
Can someone reupload? I'm begging you here
Also missed this if anybody got there in time. Ty
It’s too bad she stopped posting content. She’s a real fucking doll and was getting really fat.
>>65314
Any chance of a reup?
I wonder if she’s kept the weight on. Sadly she doesn’t post much to her instagram except food😂
In her instagram she has a section called eatwitme which she has been doing each year since 2018. No wonder she has gotten so fat….she’s food obsessed.
i checked who she was following on insta and out of 500 profiles more than half are food related, this girl is addicted to food on another level
She had some before pics from when she was around 250. The caption read “and I thought I was fat then”. She’s gained a hundred pounds since.
(229 KB, 1158x1543, IMG_5607.jpg)
I used to talk to this girl all the time a year or so ago, then out of nowhere the weekend I was going to Houston, completely ghosted me.

She told me that when she was 17-18 or so, she weighed roughly 120. When we first started talking, she was 23 or 24, and according to her 340-350, which is an insane gain. But, she never shared any before pics with me and she tended to exaggerate a lot, so who knows the truth of either the before or after weights.

Also, definitely not a gainer on purpose. As someone else said, completely addicted to food. Talked a lot about trying to lose weight but as of last April or so, no luck,
she definitely wasn’t 120 at that age…maybe when she was 13. She showed me pics of her when she was younger and she was definitely a chunkster….she definitely has feedee tendencies and would be happy to be led along to getting bigger but since she has t had luck finding such a dude she considers the weight loss thing. She’s actually quite a nice girl but kind of jaded at this point. Oh and yeah she got really fat.
>>68026

Are you still in contact with her? I met her once pre pandemic maybe four years ago…she told me she was 309 at the time. I took her out to dinner and she let me fondle her belly under the table. One hot move was when she sat down yo eat she unbuttoned her pants. Her arms are really fucking soft with an awesome upper arm overhang, even her forearms are extra chubby and soft. Unfortunately we didn’t manage to hook up after that….she told me she was seeing an older dude and that she had a thing for them….She also confided that she thought about losing weight but that it probably wouldn’t happen because she was too much of a foodie. She definitely wants a boyfriend. That’s about all I know.
anyone got access to her private folder on feabie?
What’s her username on feabie?
>>68069
Brooo you felt the belly but didn’t hit? That sucks
Yep. Didn’t hit it. It was a last minute thing and I sort of double booked myself. Especially knowing how marshmallowy soft she was. She’s a feeder’s dream canvas…she’ll eat anything you put in front of her. She ate my appetizer, half my main and my dessert along with hers.
Right now she’s on an eating tour of Japan. Damn I would love to be the guy sitting next to her on the flight back from Narita…so much overflow.
The girl is like an obese female Anthony Bourdain
She’ll be a member of the 400 club. It’s inevitable.
>>65314

Cant believe I missed out on this dump, damn.

Praying there’s a hero out there who could re-up
joining the growing hoard of people begging for a reup
She has returned to Houston but has kept the feedbag firmly attached to her gullet.
Any chance of a reup?
Unfortunately I didn’t download the last one so I’m sadly in the same boat. She’s definitely a hottie….and she’s getting better every day.
>>65314
My brother in Christ we need you right now. Please re up?
Magnificent
If anyone knows here current weight please share it.
>>71737

365-370lbs I think
>>71739

Is that an educated guess…or do you have some basis to think this?
Can someone kindly do one more re-up of the content. One last time :)
>>71825
>>65314
Reupload of all the stuff

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LTJoazZETVppM0Q=

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LVJFRjJMTEFMZmU=