/ssbbw/

(143 KB, 779x635, f1.jpg) (146 KB, 809x647, ff1.jpg) (148 KB, 819x647, fff1.jpg) (152 KB, 815x657, ffff1.jpg)
Last thread got bumplocked so lets start again :)

aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vdC9LMGlrMmhWUkpOdg== (bunny bounce & heavy heifer vids)
(267 KB, 1343x701, comp2.jpg)
250lbs gain
Who’s got the chocolate haunted house treat one?
Does anyone have the new weigh in?
It is pretty wild that none of her newest 4 or so videos have gotten leaked/posted. Generally they’re passed around like hotcakes
>>63794

Pretty crazy it’s physically impossible for her to put her arms like in left photo any more. Her stomach and thighs have grown that much.
Here's the new weigh-in:

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUxydWllUE1xYkc=

I'll likely get some of the other newer vids in the near future.
>>63942
>I'll likely get some of the other newer vids in the near future.
Oou, good! thanx!
(82 KB, 541x689, jj1.jpg) (80 KB, 531x687, j.jpg)
Her body is getting so Huge :) Imagine if she can pack 30 more lbs into her short body... at 600 she be the Absolute GOAT
>>63942

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LURJeVJXaWVkN1U=

Back with Even More Candy and Hefty Halloween Pumpkin.
>>63942
>>63961
These videos don't show the video, just sound
>>63963
Videos work fine.
>>63963
>>63965
not working for me either. I get a picture but they crash my media player towards the end of each video
(81 KB, 640x360, generated_26874323.webm) (147 KB, 640x360, generated_26280039.webm) (270 KB, 640x360, generated_26828683.webm)
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZkQzl5TXpSNWFrWnNWSEUyY2c9PQ==
>>63975
Omg her cankles are unreal. Seconding that vid as well
>>63963
Use a VLC player
>>63961
>>63942
With all respect, sir, can I ask for reup in mab.to?
We.tl blocked in my country.
>>63995
yeah I do, can upload it later. will you get something else from her?
Anyone happen to have Beg for your job? or the assistant crush POV?
anyone have any bathtub vids of hers?
(1.1 MB, 946x997, BB1&BB2.png) (2.1 MB, 1496x1454, NewErJuicy.png)
>>63793 (OP)
Anyone care to share the BossBitch Nr.1?
Wanna see the difference :)

Oh and quick reminder for y'all
>A New Era has begun. (second Pic related)
Anyone got the new weigh in again or lace teddy bounce video it’s older but I been looking for it
anyone got obsessive conditioning?
>>64715

Says the video is unavailable
Whoever this John motherfucker is, he must be shelling out a nice chunk of change for these customs
someone dropped the login details to her account on Reddit, to be honest I didn't save much but heres what I did save(warning files are renamed)
https://we.tl/t-jVcoAOJyPu
She looks so big in the latest vid my god......
>>63960
Wow, she is absolutely wonderful, she has the most stunning thighs. I think she manages to pack on the 30 pounds easily over the Christmas days.
>>65379
What's the login man?
>>65392
don't have it anymore, I got in early but apparently some people tried to change the password or maybe the account simply expired
>>65415

They Thundergunned the shit outta you
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGIoRU5KT1kpQzkwTFdFd1MyZFpNalJNVEZvPQ==
>>65451
waaay too much compression son, if you have the original still in your recycle bin or the C4S Dl link still works, please up it.
>>65451
link doesn't work (yes, i ran it through base64)
>>65455
Link still works... you're just stupid.
I mean to the guy who asked if it's worth it for you you can go on Reddit and search up Juicy Jackie, should be one of the most recent posts and you can check if it still works.
>>65462
No it doesn't work anymore, that sub-reddit it full of retarded beggars. A paysite can restrict an user from entering the site when there's too many visits from different IPs. I got the password before it was made public which I traded all Boberry sets for and the redditor still asked for a membership, likely cuz he's phone user who doesn't know how to DL stuff or rip sites.
the link does not work
>>65477
delete the (ENJOY) in the code
>>65470
??? Worked fine for me, I was on her website with the password 12-24 hours after it was posted on Reddit and got in and out before I went to bed
to the guy who said link dosent work make sure you decode it and like the other guy said delete the (enjoy)
>>65498
do you can post password?
(289 KB, 576x432, 45646.png)
>>65550
>"It's boss time!"
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWFXU09pSmZQMWkKaHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUc5U3pLazBjVXE=
>>65566
BAH GAWD MAGGLE ITS JUICY JACKIE
Not working on my phone
>>65566
Jackie Replacing Sasha Banks would be fucking dimes. She can just sit on everyone else to pin them.
>>63793 (OP)
yo are those pic from a video or a set she did?
>>65676
what vid was it?
>>65671
They don't working on my phone too, but don't worry.
I'm compressing these vids right now using ffmpeg with settings optimized for good balance quality-filesize, visually three is no noticeable difference after recompression.
I'm using my phone for this, so it isn't quick. Output files should be ready in about 2 hours. Files will be 5-6x smaller and will play on phones.
I'll try to upload them using my mobile internet.

Stary tuned, will update on progress.
>>65688
First compressed file ready (part 2):
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWVYNXVTcnNUbHE=
>>65688
Second compressed file ready (part 1):
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUdqcjZmVGhIV2o=
And for morons, "Half Bitchy Boss" (part 1 & 2 respectively):

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUdqcjZmVGhIV2o=
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWVYNXVTcnNUbHE=

Files are compressed with unnoticeable visual differences in my opinion and reduced audio quality, still unnoticeable on phones or built-in speakers.
Geez, thanks!

Your post is spooky but... thanks!
Anyone have a custom video of juicy Jackie pls ?
>>65783
Why? If you share a custom Jackie will never let you order a new one.
>>65785
That's why it's best to let them sell the custom instead of keeping it private like this john dude.
Speaking of love for john 2, does anyone have this video not compressed to hell?
>>65957
Oh another new video on the same fart full chair... this is getting pathetic with all her videos with the same angle... like she aint got no shame to do the same content over and over... we need her to do some stairs content or a new van video... cause this aint it chief
>>65958
she should do force feeding content would be hot as fuck to see somebody stuff that pig to the max
>>65958
Don't expect anything interesting from her anymore tbh. You could give up on anything with significant movement or in public.
I only really want her to do more lewd and suggestive stuff

Like masturbation lol
>>65971
>>65958
Wow guys, soo much hate and disrespect!
LOL you guys fucking suck!
>>65971
I just want to see her degrade the viewer (which she does every now and then anyway) and squash people/items
Maybe she’s fulfilling her vore fantasies…not my thing but maybe deep down shes a cannibal
>>65992

STFU SIMP FAG
>>65985
lol what?? She's producing content for sale and you're angry that her customer base is stating preferences for the kinds of material they want to buy? Go fuck yourself you fucking simp! And Merry Christmas!
>>66002
Oh you're part of her customer base? share some clips you've bought that have never been shared her then.
I also think that her vids would be better with her lower body in the shot. Sometimes when you see zoom applied in a clip of JJ shaking her ass it has been done only after reselling the custom. Perhaps she think the back of her feet will turn the average man off. Though when she just sits down her content is better than most who do the same cause her acting is on point and she has a nice voice.
Still more entertaining then any of Boberries videos
Can someone reupload her last weigh in?
>>66039

I second that request.
Anyone have the access for juicyjackie.com pls ?
>>66346
Omggg can you give me pls ??
>>66355
bruv, tis the season n all but what a beg you are
(1.9 MB, 1671x1076, L4J.png)
>>63793 (OP)
>>63793 (OP)
MERRY (belated) CHRISTMASS!!!

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZkQzgzZHpGbGEzcDRXV0Z5VlE9PQ==

Iam a Customer myself and ordered a few customs here and there and how she handles customs and the pricing i know for sure that "John" must have payed alot for this one...

Thanks John for this one, and merry christmass y'all
Great drop… I think it is play acting an orgasm. I could be wrong but it feels like it’s a performance. Also with most people that size they have to really dig to get to the sweet spot. Adjust many times not in this case.
>>66644
I cant open the video bc I don't have the permission do play it
>>66644
Thank you so much. What a hot piece of wobbling lard!
Does anyone have Chocolate Haunted House Treat?
>>66644
How do you decode this?

Also thanks man!!
(226 KB, 1400x990, IMG_1027.jpg) (279 KB, 933x1400, IMG_2179.jpg) (268 KB, 1400x933, IMG_1234.jpg)
For those into Picture Sets, here's a small/medium collection of some of her mid-newer period of picture sets on JuicyJackie.com.

I'm aware there used to be a huge dump of picture sets on here a while back of like almost all her pic sets sorted from 1 to like 200 or so, so if anyone has it, would love to see it. One of the downsides of her paysite going and being replaced by an OF is it really makes finding those picsets really hard, so would be nice to see them.
>>66788
Fuck I keep on doing this. I forgot the link. Here you guys go. aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWxTVkc0Qm1XVVU=
>>66789
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZkQzlMYVVzM1JtVnJRVFpWWmc9PQ==
Everything I got. Any newest ones are greatly appreciated
Still hoping some hero will post Jackie's latest weigh in. Thanks!
>>66795
you’re a legend, sadly this one expired though
Can someone reup the attempting Yoga Clip? Thank you.
>>66788
Yo, I saw you wanted those 1-200 photosets, and I gotcha. I split it into 4 parts, 1-50, 50-100, 100-150, and 150-200. Now I did upload them to MAB, but they'll last for 10 days, so you should have plenty of time to get em.
And if you have any more of those recent photosets, or anyone in general has em, go for it and share them with everyone.
1-50 YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZkQzlNUkRKV1VrSmFTbGxOYlE9PQ==
50-100 YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZkQzlsTjFCTGRuaFphbFZYT0E9PQ==
100-150 YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZkQzl2VW14R1luSkNhbXAyUnc9PQ==
150-200 YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZkQzh4TkdWMmVGWTNkblJLU0E9PQ==
>>67194
Are some of them the Super-Sized Me sets? And if they are, what are the exact numbers of those sets?
>>67177
>aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWxTVkc0Qm1XVVU=
Not sure which sets were in this. Is there any chance for a re up?
>>66644

Can someone reup this please?
>>67205
this guy has been asking for this for fucking years lmfao. A set of shitty inspect element and worse morphs that she made like a few off, then gave up immediately when they looked shitty.

I would honestly be tempted to say ban him if it wasn't so funny.

Anyway, here's some content from her site of updates in about the high 300 sets

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LW5DSzA1TG9SeTQ=
(145 KB, 905x1000, 2.jpg)
And now, the man, the myth, and the legend finally obtains the sets he has desired for so long.

MToKaHR0cHM6Ly9pbWd1ci5jb20vYS9ZT0tOSnVhCjI6Cmh0dHBzOi8vaW1ndXIuY29tL2EvSjdEbERtaAozOgpodHRwczovL2ltZ3VyLmNvbS9hL0NYOEQ4cUUK
Anyone have a custom video measuring and worshiping video pls ?
wondering what set numbers are Jackies last photo sets - and when were they taken??? We need some recent pic sets - for science of course!
k y
Can some kind soul please reup the love for John 2 video :-)
It would be such a pleasure :-)
Thanks a billon times in advance :-)
(996 KB, 2160x1316, Jackie-SetsNeeded.jpg)
Thanks to the posters for the pic sets!! I think the most recent of those was set #440 (from 2020)?? I'm looking for any photo sets after #440 ... like these
>>67518
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZkQzluVEVGb1NGSkNRbnByY0E9PQ==
>>67597
Thank you very very much :-) :-)
Does anyone have the juicyjackie bigcuties bonanza sets 4 and 5 thanks
https://we.tl/t-vKpz6ghtT9

Here is the weigh in, any chance someone has some of her later sets as a blonde like the candy stuffing?
>>67759
If she keeps gaining like this, she is immobile by next January. God it's so hot!
glad people have been dropping the pic sets lately, they so rarely get shared
>>67767
Yes they are really great to see. Does anyone have any videos in the 300s or sets in the 400s?
Did she ever get her weird ass teeth fixed?
Does any champ have boss bitch returns sry it’s probably been asked a lot
>>67925 How are you just going to say that about 1 of the most beautiful fat girls there has ever been on Earth? I would be her toilet slave and I'm not even really hideous looking guy.
>>67919
Look ah those eyes!!! And that perfect face 😍
570lbs, killer body shape, gorgeous face, and y'all are hung up on her teeth. /r9k/ would LOVE to have you in their ranks.
>>67925
Bitch probably drinks 4 liters of soda a day what’d you expect?
>>67951

That and all the legal weed she smokes.
>>67966
And? You’re on a board for huge women, and you’re gonna complain about shit that gets them that big? Her teeth aren’t pearly white, but they’re not falling out of rotten gums. Stop channeling your sexual frustration into nitpicking; I’d put money down that you never had a chance with any of these women to begin with.

You know who doesn’t have to worry about how their teeth look? Your hand. A sock. Kleenex. See if one of them would give you the time of day, headass.
The only reason why her teeth look so bad is because 'muricans are obsessed with having unnatural artificial looking pearly white teeth which are perfectly uniform in size looking more like dentures.
>>67992
fr tho ask any dentist
yellowed enamel is normal, if not healthy; and bleaching your teeth only strips them of that protective layer, making them more vulnerable in the long run
>>67994
And just try assuming that every dentist has a chair a girl can fit in. I’m speaking from experience; it’s all about preventative care.
>>67995
There's one USSBBW I speak to that has to go to a university and be treated by dentistry students to get her teeth looked at. Pretty much her only option. Dentists do not have any accommodations to anyone that can't fit in their chairs, and Jackie would certainly fit the bill.
>>67997
It’s a part of this lifestyle that needs more consideration. This, and general anxiety about doctors. Took me years to find one mine was comfortable with, and even that one tries to push surgery.
>>67988 (Cross-thread)
Means nothing if you can’t get close to them because their breath smells like dead shit.

If your teeth are stained that badly it means you haven’t been taking care of your teeth well enough. It’s probably why it’s taken you so long to find a dentist that dosent roast the shit out of you lol
(322 KB, 780x1092, REiVi9P.jpg)
Does anyone have this set?
Because they're are so many generous people on this board. Boberry and Roxxie content always appreciated.

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LTNialdIblo2T20=
>>68047
legend, with her main site being down its great people are sharing the pic sets lately
>>68034
Get a load of this guy.

You can stain your teeth with coffee, dude. And so what if it takes a while to find a dentist? This hypothetical bitch is trying, and you’re gonna shit on her for it?
does anyone have the eye doctor video?
I will kiss her in the morning after waking up. A toungue kiss for her because she's cute and not a nutter. No fear in me. Try me.
does anyone have wedding bliss?
Anyone have the chocolate haunted house one
Anyone have the all jiggle green chair video of jj pls ? Thanks in advance
anyone got some pic sets from 300-400
Does anyone have Cum Weight Gain?

my offer: aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vdC9HRHVZMlFtck9seA==
I think this was recorded the same day.
(791 KB, 780x1065, Os9QE09.jpg)
Does anyone have this set?
>>68553
thanks
check again though the one I uploaded is a whole different video my dooder
its a measurement video
...of the latest Boberry is Update234

aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vdC9SNnBZNzJTN1dCMQ==
anyone for Chocolate Haunted House Treat and Goddess has a Treat?
I am working on putting Juicy Jackie's content from all her sites and her C4S in order by year. I've managed to determine most of the sets by year looking at old posts on BBWClubs and Dimensions, but there are a few that are not posted about. Does anyone know what year(s) Jackie released these sets?
285-288 ; 448-458
>>68683
these are shoot dates, not publication dates..
2020:
448-457
2019(out of order):

2015:
285-288

I uploaded 95% of her sets in another thread a few days ago but everyone seems to have missed it, start hunting boys.
>>68689
Oh, thank you, I didn't realize that the shoot dates for the sets were so wildly different than the publication dates! Do you have a full list of shoot dates for sets? And yes, thank you for the uploads in the DC Design thread. I was able to fill most of the holes in my collection with those.
>>68692
I got the shoot dates from the EXIF data, I think most photos have them. those 2019 sets that were released out of order are from a lost SD card..everyone lost their shit and thought she lost weight lol.
>>68689
damn yeah i missed that, what thread was it even in?
Sharing various Jackie videos that do not come from her main sites. Includes a few BC Bonanza videos, a number of Jackie + Luna videos, a crossover with The Lush Girls and some compilations.
https://mab.to/t/U48qi7FYbzh
Damn I missed it too can you share all your photo sets again
>>68748 they posted it here, all the pics are in the third link, i dont think the links will be up much longer tho >>68461 (Cross-thread)
>>68689
thanks so much for the site rip, actual legend
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZkQzgyT1U1WFZYUkxjVzVRVGlBS2FIUjBjSE02THk5dFlXSXVkRzh2ZEM5c2RVWlBjRmMzUkhaR1RncG9kSFJ3Y3pvdkwyMWhZaTUwYnk5MEwzbG5PRk5vV21SdllUQktJQT09

anything of BBWSweetPeaOkla would be much appreciated
Can someone share Jackie attempting Yoga? Thank you :)
>>68761
didnt work for me
Doesn’t want her site up cause it reminds her of when she actually look good
Can someone upload attempting Yoga please? Thanks.
Anyone have stuff from when she was at her biggest
>>69110
you mean... right now?
Is her Onlyfans any good?
>>69376
it just started, there is nothing in there
Hey folks, does anyone have Love for John 2, would be more than wonderful, thankx a bunch!!!!!!
>>69803
Hate that her cat is in the trailer for the weigh-in. Can only imagine how much it's in the actual video.
>>69813
Yeah! Fuck cats! Fucking assholes
>>69813
Motherfuckers will complain about anything around here.
>>69834
I find that the less fucked up a thing is overall, the less likely it will be that somebody will become so upset that they feel the need to complain about any specific thing.

You tell me if I'm wrong though since you're obviously older than I.
Can somebody Reup love for John 2
>>69852
Nvm found it on stufferdb
>>69803
ok but can someone up?
New weigh in up on c4s
>>69946
What's the number tho
>>69951
she looks a bit smaller... guess holidays over with family had this pig on a diet... somebdoy please provide the numbers....
>>69958
To be honest... given how huge she was right around November, her heavy breathing and overall gut size... maybe a diet wasn't the worst thing? I mean... I had the feeling she was a triple big mac shy from a triple bypass.
Honestly I felt she was at her biggest when she was in the kitchen wearing that green tank top then tried to get on the floor to eat cake.

She’s looked “smaller” since. Maybe not actually “smaller” weight wise but definitely not as bloated/full
>>70019
>a triple big mac shy from a triple bypass

Fingers fucking crossed. Can't until this hog's heart pops
>>70019
>>70050
She should be eating a triple bypass burger, not a triple big mac.
>>70050
Fuck off creep
>>69803
Any gigachad got a win on these for the brethren?
Any reups of the newest few vids would be appreciated ya'll. I was gone for a while and missed soooo much in just a few updates. I have so many vids from all of your favorite models so I probably have anything you could ask for and I will deliver in exchange.
anyone wanna be a G & upload the new weighin?
>>69946
Number? Is she over 600 yet?
>>70258
Thanks, here's second breakfast YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMV2hKYmtOek4xbzBaMms9
Does anyone have CEO Piggies weight gain?
Which is the same as her last weigh in I believe?
>>70363
I think he's just posting the number from the actual weigh-in before this one and not the Before & After one.
She is 571. Looks like a vid made awhile ago like her website used to be.
Good old 4chan. You try to get away, but they come after you looking for you. nutters
>>70249
Check back in 2 to 3 years
>>70422 I know you hate intelligence..... but why? And why 2 to 3 years?
>>70258 you have gigatribe account?
>>70419
If you have the video will you share king? Even if her weight is the same.
I thought the new weigh in would of been shared here by now. Since I haven't bought a vid in years i'd take one for the team this time

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMWFJKVTJGMWFrRnNlV1E9
could someone do a solid & re-up the non-compressed version of Walk With Me?
So comparing to her November weigh in (see here aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LU9DRGsxOVFldW0= ) she's basically had no different in her weight.

Still, a hot video, so thanks.
>>70703

I mean when women get to this size while trying to stay independent (ie, getting incidental exercise just from, you know, *existing*) it's genuinely quite hard to gain weight, and she assuredly gets requested for weigh-in updates all the time despite the fact that she isn't visually changing that fast anymore.

At least she's not literally faking a gain lol, that's what a few SSBBWs have historically resorted to, even before this point
the way she sperged out on the bird app to some who said her migraines *might* have something to with high blood pressure nearly triggers me to create a torrent and kill half of her sales.
>>71037
LMAO you weren't kidding. it will be so hot when the invetiable heart attack happens soon and she tries to explain how it has nothing to do with her being 570lbs with a bmi almost at 100.
>>71037
Do or do not do, there is no “should”
>>71037
Just checked it out, what a bitch.
You should do it.
>>71061
Man if I had fans like you and the rest of you weirdos, I'd probably sperg out too. Public figure or not you gotta sperg out less and touch grass more you fucking losers. Before any faggots ask to stop white knighting I know she ain't gonna fuck me either just need y'all to keep it in your pants.
(270 KB, 800x600, DSC04632.jpg)
>>71061
The bitch must be psycho across all these years she been around almost all the mainstream models (jae , kellie kay , luna, echo) to name a few she attended bashes and stuff and she is not cool with any of them so something must be in the air...+ this aint the first time that she is going off on somebody there she got history with these rants
>>71037
>>71045
>>71061
>>71073
She´s in my top 5 of Models, therefore iam a huge simp, fan and/or whatever...

But i checked it myself, and damn did she got crazy over a "simple" assumtion. If you look at that dudes profile he always commented some nice stuff on her posts everytime. Than he "assumes" it has to do with high BP and she goes all out and overkills him for no reason. WTF?
I mean no reason to Torrent and destroy her Sales, but just WTF?
>>71073
Aaaaand the good old dys :)
miss it
Chick has been a notorious raging feminazi almost her entire career, especially the tumblr days. Its always funny to me when the newer fans are suprized when it happens.
>>71037
Do it .Fuck these Feminists

Men are the KINGS
Gosh what I find insufferable about her character is the way she treats her pets. So she’s part of the fat acceptance/health at every size bullshit ideology and you know to each their own/you do you. But she severely over fed her last cat to death. Literally her last orange cat was over weight and passed away she basically tried to push the health at every size on to her pet and that’s fucking animal cruelty. You can’t have a 15-30 pound cat and say it’s fucking healthy.
>>71098
There's something both poetic and hilarious that she literally fed her cat to death too.
>>71073
>>71037
You guys weren't kidding, she went total REEEEEEEEE mode

Honestly I have a feeling she will have the stroke by 2025. She'll blame it on stress from fatphobia somehow. It will elicit a torrent of Keks
>>71045
>>71098
Damn, you HAES deniers are intense. Take it easy, embrace the fact you can be wrong about it. Don’t use idiotic “logic” etc. Take a breath, you may jerk to heart attacks all you want. It can be your fantasy. There is no need in trying to prove that is real. Don’t try to prevent super morbidly obese folks from living their long happy lives being healthy at any size.

>>71184
You embarrassed yourself and unfortunately US as well, please begone misogynist
>>71184
Yikes. Good luck out there lol
Could anyone share the Haunted House Treat video please?
>>71197
Do you mean “Keep Yourself Safe” Faggy ass wimps?

That’s very polite of you, thank you 🙏 I’m sure we all will.
>>71256
Don't uee emojis on imageboards faggot.
Such a bitch, she started to post on her OF today and deleted all the content because the people who had subscribed before that she made it paying (and have with it 1 month free) don’t deserve to see. The most frustrating is that the updates looked good.
>>71272
I’m so glad the black community makes up the majority of chan boards now. I swear they’re stuck in the 90s when it comes to homophobia. Christ. Which makes sense.The LGBT people won’t shame their behaviour out of fear of being labeled racist so in a way they have progressed out of antiLGBT behavior.
>>71188
now THIS is shitposting lmao
Anyone who wants to start a new thread say "I".
>>71400
No I mean it’s a good thing 2 years ago this entire chan was filled to the brim with male feminist tenderqueer npc brony snowflakes.
The black community jumped in bringing that hood nigger vibe and whupped their asses and now this chan is back to as it should be offensive and all about the Ssbbws.
We can never let the white soyboy NPCs take over again.

But also “I” let’s get a new Jackie thread without drama
As neither a black woman, neither a gay, I'd only like to say that they are both wrong. But I mean the minority is the asians and they are wealthy, educated, and want to fuck robots, so it seems to me that "everybody knows everything's fucked". I, personally, don't like anybody. Only white girls.
>>71432
Damn son. Why don't you just go shove your face in a niggers shit hole in private. No one here wants to see that.
>>71444

Far more fucking likely he'd want to get a nigger to shove something in his own shit hole. The fucking nigger talk round here purporting to be somehow superior is laughable.

That hood nigger vibe? What the fuck is that?

Oh yeah, I remember, your fucking inability to write sentences and your self-entitlement to treat everyone like shit and blame it on others. Fuck the lot of you, BLM? Yes, they do matter, I'll have some fries with that thanks you illiterate fucking monkey.
(29 KB, 400x400, IMG_1452.jpg)
actual black guy here. can you fucking losers shut up and post some FAT PUSSY already god damnn
>>71291
Her bitchy behavior is one of many reasons I am just waiting for her to eat herself to death. At least that will please some of us with that weird health kink.
>>71458
Her bitchiness is probably one of the hottest things about her. Take it all out on mee gurrlllll
>>71466

Oh, please nutter, don't start singing. He started singing.
>>71454
Fuck. Everyone, hands on your wallets to make sure you still have them.
>>71454
Sup La Capone.
>>71400
If there's anything the black community does right, it's hating faggots and saying nigger
Why does every thread end in a hell hole like this? What is wrong with you people?
>>71547
They express their hate in safe places. I have 2 half siblings like this They live in misery& hate the world
>>71577
idiots people
>>71596
Stock photos iirc
>>>71602
Stock photos? For what? Not trying to be a dick! Seriously wondering for what?
(497 KB, 1000x750, HS2O2CRQZRBNQJ6WCWLUQH5HAY.jpg) (83 KB, 565x678, ASHLEY-MADISON-AD.jpg)
>>71596
I believe she did as I remember hearing a story a while back but this does provide some evidence to support the claim. Apparently Ashley Madison used one of her images without her permission in a negative way to promote their website. Here's the full article if any of you guys are interested https://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/ashley-madison-newspaper-ad-calls-overweight-women-scary-plus-size-model-outraged-unauthorized-photo-article-1.974868
>>71667
My guess is this sort of pushed her away from doing any actual plus size modeling but I also do recall some body positive project on Instagram that she also modeled for but I can't recall what the account was.
>>71667
Wtf. I looked up this company. Purely disgusting . Everyone involved in this should kill themselves
>>71667

Volup2 I believe
>>71668
That and being hideous as a plus sized model. You gotta appreciate that she’s got a great body for fetish work but her face ain’t it brah.
>>71702
This was the style at the time, with the face makeup and eyebrows. She was never hideous at the time, it just didn't age well. If I remember correctly, Luna was with a modeling site at the time, I wanna say BBWPinups, and Jackie was a friend and was a featured guest fairly frequently. Fans liked what they saw, figured she could cash in, and abandoned her (predictably slim) prospects as a conventional model to be a fat fetish model. The Ashley Madison scandal came out years after she started BBW modeling.
>>71706
Def but Jackie never was normatively good looking. She has a certain attraction in a “spoiled little step sister” sorta way. But she looks and talks like she has a mouthful of malted milk balls at all times.
>>71707
Good thing as a typical model you don't have to talk. And honestly some guys go for that, so what's the problem here?
>>71667

The use of the photos were authorized. She worked with a photographer who sold stock images. Ashley Madison bought one of those images. This is how stock photography works.

It's even funnier she said they "misrepresented her views" despite cheating herself.

She sucks.
>>71706
BBWPinups was a fetish site, the closest thing to conventional modeling shes done besides those stock photos is some shit for Volup2
>>71707
idk. I'd say she had a pretty hot face in the early 2010's when she ditched the weird eyebrows and got dark hair. She's gotten a little bit worse recently but that's probably a combo of age, weight, and odd hair choices
anyone got her CEO Fatties video?
>>71668
Full Beauty Project?
>>71804
What do you thing pooping and cleaning is like for her? Will she ever do it on video?
>>71872

Yeah she's making one right now.
>>71874
Just for this anon too! How sweet!
(144 KB, 1169x1305, 5F497D51-2259-46DC-9891-BB96C9168E86.jpeg)
Young JJ was so fucking hot.
Already 450+ at 25, just a ball of fat. Face still insanely atractive.
Crazy that she’s been eating like a hog for ten years straight and not (completely yet) immobile.
We’re close though 😫
>>71713
I mean, she didn’t agree to her photos being used in that specific photo. What Ashley Madison did with her photos was completely legal, so she wouldn’t have any right to sue them, but she definitely did have a right to be upset. It was still a really cruel and insulting ad. I think anyone would be hurt by seeing their body being depicted as disgusting and undesirable like that.

It also don’t know where you heard she cheats, but I wouldn’t trust any gossip you read on bbw Chan.
(90 KB, 500x675, DCEFF37F-E949-440D-AAF9-B450F36A05D7.jpeg) (49 KB, 533x800, 4185943D-0A17-4B6D-AC9A-DE7CF0E39A35.jpeg) (106 KB, 500x750, 35E391CA-EBCF-4AD3-8899-F84E72873BEE.jpeg) (126 KB, 667x1000, DF40148B-6CF4-4E6B-84B7-E8D715ECEF09.jpeg)
>>71707
I think she was actually pretty conventionally cute when she was a little younger and thinner. She had pretty blue eyes and blonde hair, kind of looked like a super fat Kate Hudson. She definitely doesn’t look very good as a brunette, though.
>>72113
What’s the argument here. Cute enough to be a fetish model, hot as hell at 400+ but could never make it as a plus sized model.
Seeing her max out the makeup in the above photos only solidifies how unremarkable her face is. Luckily for her this fetish exists.
(188 KB, 750x607, 0B4BF201-3595-4084-91BD-D7E67040D278.jpeg)
>>72228
The only thing I’m arguing is the guy said dhe doesn’t look good as a brunette. Other than that, I don’t know WTF you’re talking about!!! And you’re a complete fucking idiot for thinking she ain’t using a lot of makeup as a blonde!
>>72244
She looks good morbidly obese. If she’s not the size of a carnival sideshow she’d be forgettable as fuck.
Anyone got any of her older sets? Not too fussy which!
>>72255

Agree wholeheartedly. Never thought she was all that good looking in the early years, but dang she has filled out just nicely. KellyKay was the same thing, though she has gone back to average looking at best with her weight loss.
(1.8 MB, 854x480, prev_22411987.mp4)
does anyone have this clip? pretty sure I've seen it shared before:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/135731/22411987/fat-ass-bouncing-mp4

in return, here's a reup of some of her more recent videos that haven't been shared lately. all of the ones that weren't already a reasonable file size have been handbrake'd with no loss in quality. enjoy
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZkKEp1aWN5KUM5NU0xRkhXR1oxUTFad1RpOWxkVEU9
...and the entire boss bitch saga for those who don't have it yet
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZkKEphY2tpZSlDOVFlSGRqTVc0eloydEdaeTlsZFRFPQ==
>>72474
where did she post this? On her OF?
Looks fucking insane. o.O
>>72474
>Jessica Rabbit XL
>>71073
>Jacky
>Kelly
>???
What’s her name?
Does any one have the picture if Kelly Kay, ivy, and her when they where skinny, then again when they’re at the beach?
>>72475
I’m very ready for this phase
>>72523
Tell me again she aint beautifull...
>>72479
Thanks, king
>>72511
Both links work for me. Sounds like you might just be retarded.
>>72523
That nose ring makes her look like a cow.
>>72615
grandmother come to bed here I have your medication...
>>72533
She looks like a joke drag queen.
>>72632
Please. Anyone with eyes can see she’s a hot ass babe that happens to be massively obese. Cope
This bitch is fugly
What are you, retarded?
>>71872
I don't know, Lailani has videos titled "Fat toilet fun" that show what it is like for an SSBBW.
>>72744
Can you share?
>>72744

Yeah Lailani has all sorts of weird scat stuff. Fucking Germans
does anyone have this?

Bigger Than You
Goddess has a Treat
>>72744
I call my real stinkers “dropping a juicy Jacky” as a form of admiration. I can only imagine what this jumbo hefty’s splats look like.
>>72834

Being married to a 430 pounder, it's not really that different.
>>72834
very cool kanye, thank you
>>72479
Could you please reup?
>>72842
Really? All the giant hogs I know blow up a toilet. What’s the cleanup like? Can she even clean her ass?
>>72834
Poetry that rivals the Psalms. Thank you friend.
>>72842
Sounds like you need to step uo your game then, my wife is about 430 maybe a bit more and her dumps are considerably bigger than mine
>>73087
Those thigh rolls are going crazy. I seriously don’t get how she hasn’t really gained weight in over 2 years. I feel like it’s an optical illusion because she looks larger seemingly every time…
I hate that creepy serial killer giggle she does all the time… it’s downright disturbing/distracting 😳
>>73110
Some of y'all are just looking for something to hate, huh?
>>73094
I think it's a combination of the fact that it takes just a ton of calories to maintain that weight, and that she and a lot of USBBWs fluctuate by several or dozens of pounds on a regular basis. It's no small feat to keep growing when you're already close to 600lbs, even when you eat like a pig on a regular basis.

Just shows how truly remarkable the GOATs like Adeline are
Goddamn fat people are gross honey cruellers fucking suck
>>73110

That's one of her charms.
She sounds like she'd kill you if you cross her and she'd make a tasty feast out of you afterwards to munch on later on.
>>73094
Maybe it is wishful thinking and your fantasy.
>>73110
when you have a real girlfriend complain about those things idiot
>>73116
Facts this is why Adeline is the goat
(227 KB, 857x659, jj.jpg) (211 KB, 845x623, jj1.jpg)
I Really hope that we will see that magic *600* weigh in one day...
>>73110
honestly i think its kinda hot since it suggests how unhinged she is
>>73259
lmao
Anyone have mega link for jj
>>73391
Tfw armchair psychologists think a chick is unhinged just because she enjoys herself giggling.

I understand you may lack enjoyment or fulfillment in your own life, but don't be ridiculous either.
Don't mind the post above. Anon's dumb.
>>73437
Go look at her twitter interactions and see if you still think she’s well adjusted
>>73437
You talk like a right faggot. Now fuck off.
>>73443
Retards online when a woman plays video games and is mildly leftist on Twitter
>>73447

>woman plays video games
I remember when me and my wife we would play video games together because she felt bad for me. Sometimes her and I would play for hours on end...... It was literally the most fun I've ever had in my life (besides sex). Is that what you're talking about?
>>73443
Her being toxic about politics or social issues online in an immature way doesn't mean she's unhinged.

By that definition most of America and the world at large is unhinged.
>>73453
Yeah, and? Just because a lot of people are unhinged doesn't mean they're not unhinged.
V1ZWb1UwMUhUa2xVVkZwTlMwaFNiMXBYT1hsbChjcml0aWNhbClLSEpoWTJVcFUydzFUMVJPWVZWNlZYZFphMDAxVFVWNFZtUkljR3hTVmxwd1drZHpOV05YVGtkV1ZEQTk= Merry Black History Month!
>>73472
How do i decode it? I’ve used based 65
Yo whoever is the retard who uploads her OF to coomer.party you keep forgetting the actual content
(3.9 MB, 498x280, happy-sad.gif)
>>73472
Thanks for the upload, but I gotta say, kinda hate when she does videos like this. AIN'T ENOUGH JIGGLIN'!
>>73519
I dunno, I didn't think it was a bad vid. Could be more jiggling you right.
>>73506
t. someone who doesn't know how importing works
>>73519
Ikr? The only thing good about this video was the last 30 seconds
>>73437
now this is projection. I hate to break it to you chief, but even if you disregard her conduct on social media, there's no way someone who is over 500 lbs, and produces fetish content on the internet isn't unhinged to some extent
>>73453
>Her being toxic about politics or social issues online in an immature way doesn't mean she's unhinged.

that's exactly what >>73443 means you fucking retard- regardless if a large portion of America's population also happens to falls into the same category by possessing similar traits, and regardless of what their political views are. you're even acknowledging that you perceive her behavior to be toxic and immature, or otherwise problematic. someone who is an adult and continues to repeatedly conduct themself in such a way suggests they have a malformed/distorted perception of the world around them. it isn't a stretch for some people to label those behaviors as 'unhinged'. I get that this is bait, but you gotta try harder
>>73724
damn, talk about a throwback
>>73724
It's so wild to look at pictures of a 300+ lb woman and be like Oh those were her skinny years
Do ya'll think she's bigger in donut vid? (Latest one)
>>73724
man... makeup has really come a long way. stg seeing models' OLD sets really makes me appreciate it that much more.
anyone got Spanking with a paddle video? thanks
>>74035
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWdRdWdzTkcyNlU=
Can anyone reup love for John 2?
anyone have Bigger Than You and Goddess has a Treat?
anyone have Bigger Than You and Goddess has a Treat?
Man I have a bit over 100 Jackie vids

So I'll try to post some of it here if someone reups love for john 2
are there any other videos of her in that latex suit?
>>74216
Ok that's a start, but that doesn't have any audio
I neeeedd the love for john 2 with audiooo, then I'll start posting other vids :)
Oh wait, it doesn't have audio when I download it lol
Yeah the WMV file doesn't have audio when i download it. So when I get love for john 2 with audio, I'll post 10 (if I can't maybe 6) vids of Jackie
>>74222
What are you opening the video with? I just downloaded the video myself, and it has audio. I'm opening it with VLC; maybe check if the audio isn't muted in your player/ you have an audio track disabled (There's only one on the file)?
>>74240
Well it works on my computer, no problems there. It just doesn't work on my phone where most, if not all of my ssbbw vids are/go to. Which sounds kinda dumb lmao
>>74241

Well, there's a VLC app for mobile, so you can still open any obscure file formats with that. If that doesn't work for you, you can always reencode them with Handbrake, and send your self the converted file. In any case, I've taken the time to do just that, so here it is as an mp4 file:

https://mab.to/t/ZeNfbBpTRbp/us2
>>74269
Yo can someone verify if this is legit or not?
>>74222
This is a place for sharing not for trading, you act like you bought those videos yourself. Everyone here shares their stuff and then asks for other videos they are looking for. Share your shit or gtfo