/ssbbw/

How do you know did she confirm it
>>63284
Well kind of she is now doing some stuffing content now her onlyfans is free you can ask her
>>63285
Last I checked she only posts old stuff over and over and you have to pay extra for something new, no?
>>63283 (OP)
Not that I don't find this pawg hawt... but doesn't this thread belong in /bbw/ not /ssbbw/ ?
>>63288
Was thinking the same thing.
>>63288
Then move it then since you are volunteering
shes not a SSBBW

post in bbw or booty
What happened she used to be pretty. She looks 40 now tf...
>>63330
Is she balding?
No she is older. That is all. Too many drugs and alcohol. I agree when she first showed up she was perfection both in body and face, but either way although she looks like a different person now unrecognizable sooner or later she was going to get old. That is all. It happens to everybody.

Some women age very well but it is definitely not the norm. Most women get looking old as quickly as they go to college. I remember in a math class I had, there was a white chick with such a crazy huge body and ass, and blonde hairs on her lower back that I assumed she was older than me but she was the same age. I mean, to me I literally thought at the time that she was maybe 30 or 32 and that'smore than a 10 year difference. I was cool with it but she got transferred out of the class after like 2 days which hampered my plans. But yeah, the ass was humongous literally unbelievable hip size and yeah her body was abnormally curvaceous. Maybe she could've been italian, I don't know. She was blonde and from up north, and she wasn't unwilling to making new friends. She walked slow and cool like as if she had J cup sized breasts. I guess that's what happens when girls know they have a nice body that men like. It must give them confidence or something. Maybe the same goes for all pretty women though. I am not sure.
>>63380
What edible did you take before you typed this guy?
>>63382 Nice meme you got there, but I only get high on beautiful young women and huge boobs. Everybody I've ever known does drugs though so I don't understand your question.
>>63377
No she's just one of those owmen who have a fucked hairline
>>63329

Too much ghetto dick. Thugs will make a girl lazy and stupid too.
(659 KB, 3000x1323, 0c9.jpg)
>>63565
even elderly druggies didn't want your dick, eh?
I hope she does become a ssbbw some day. I would love to see her ass just continue to balloon in size getting fatter and fatter until she couldn't fit it through a door.
hey I remember that on the Reddit that was about her, someone had uploaded a video of her getting on a small scale and when she stood on it, the scale went crazy because of her weight and I must say that it was a very good video, but apparently They deleted the Reddit and I don't even remember the user who uploaded it
Have any of you guys ordered a custom video from her? If so, then what's your guy's experience?
>>63330 the Mal Malloy career path lol
>>63310
Oh god that chest tattoo, she is turning into an abandoned subway car.
Mid life crisis because her nigga got shot I guess
she looks heavily used
Put the link up again pls