/ssbbw/

>>63167 (OP) Where is the content? You started a thread. You succesfully capable of that, but you failed at providing any content.

And what do you she's back she fell in love with BBC?
I would like to see her naked in a video, maybe during shower or oiling her body.

I think there was one short clip, when she got cleaned in a tupe by her mother (on the magazine Explosiv) for few seconds.
It is genuinely fucking wild someone who was known for being obscenely obese at the age of 8 is now an adult and doing OF.
>>63212
She was this even earlier, with 5 or below. With 7 - 8 was just the last state, before losing and getting average sized, by physical therapy (hospital).
>>63167 (OP)
Looks like she lost a lot of weight in the last year or two
>>63167 (OP)
Her of sucks it's a complete beg a thon with Instagram level pictures on it her tik tok is better fap material
>>63167 (OP) Where'd you even get that first pic because it's not even posted on her OF
>>63218
That's what's so crazy to me is that once she lost the weight as a kid and we never got another update on her for years, I assumed that was the last we'd see of her.
So I was quite shocked to see her again last year on the old TikTok thread not only having regained all the weight apparently but looking fatter than ever!
>>63212
I follow another girl who was famous for losing weight as a kid and is now pretty big.
Even as a kid I knew the odds where in my favor.
>>63260
She had as teenager, like when she was 14 years old, a lot of lose skin and maybe deformed bones, that she possible regret about losing, but has trouble to move (is disabled) and had some surgeries.

>>63313
You likely mean this British one, with almost short hair, which was caretaker of her mother (which had two heart attacks); Georgia Davis is her name. She after having fat camp in Florida, but her mother couldn't follow the eating plan (due to expensivites for ingridients) she gained even more, couldn*t go down from her room the stairs and the fire department had to cut her out through the window, when she called emergency.
She was when in the hospital several weeks/ months, to lose weight.
>>63313
Who is the other girl and where can I follow her?
Guess who made an OF, it’s as cancerous as you’d expect, but supposedly she will do anything. Her prices are insane though.
>>63576

Well, that’s a great way to fill that skin sack back with lard as it supposed to be.

She may be willing to do discounts if you message her directly.
>>63642
She isn't she's literally trying to sell two pictures for a 100 bucks
She's got things listed as discount prices... but they're like $100 for a picture of her in clothes.
Idk where she gets off. She ought to just charge $10 for an OF subscription and post content like every other model. I think she's too dumb to figure this out though. I can't understand why she thinks a clothed photo of her torso is worth $100.
>>63687
Because she thinks her being on tv half a decades ago mean she can charge whatever and someone will buy it.
>>63643
Its 4 photos for $100. She said so on her onlyfans.
She's on another planet.
Anyone got any new photos or videos of Jessica, with her belly shown and such? Especially with her navel shown.
>>63687
I messaged her that she can make more money, if her prices are not much higher than the average of other models, which might be below 20 for 10 minutes videos.
Her answer was: bye
"Who wants to buy feet pictures $25 for both feet together ????"

She's begging like it's bbw-chan thread.
I was ready to sub if she had a decent price in mind. I suggested to her that she look at the prices of other models. Susanne Eman ($10 a month) or Roxxie ($15 a month) for examples.

She told me she can charge what she wants, and then she blocked me. Lol.
just lower your hopes , she wont show you nudes and wont be interested in a relationship for those with a crush she is chasing others . you wont be able to handle her either , she also only talk about herself and she is rude half the time . even if your parents die she will just say "wow anyway" and proceed to talk about herself again as if nothing did happen . so yeah its a lost cause . if you are a fan of that massive butt trying to squeeze inside the car just pay her what she ask or forget about the rest .
She may have the most unappealing figure I've ever seen on a bbw/ssbbw
>>63768
I guess being absurdly obese from childhood fucks up your body permanently.
Her tits are absurd.
My guess would be that having large fat deposits there before puberty fucked up any chance of having actual feminine breasts?
>>63800
They're not even breasts. It's chest fat. That's the only way I can describe it.

But for real, I've read that puberty and development in women starts when the body has enough fat to adapt to those physical changes. It's why you see underweight and anorexic girls having waifish figures for longer. Jessica, being famous for being so obese at a young age, might have preempted the process and developed "breasts" as a child where the body was also struggling to distribute weight on a small figure. It's probably why her arms are huge rather than her legs & ass carrying more weight. I'd say this goes further than genetic makeup - she's absolutely misshapen because she was huge as a kid.

And also the fact that these people who get their start on TikTok and make an OnlyFans are ridiculously deluded in what the market wants. We have a 700lb woman willing to put effort into an appearance with revealing clothes & makeup and eat an entire cake in 5 minutes selling clips for $10. No one wants to see a blurry picture of your stupid feet for $25 from outside the bottom of your muumuu. Hell, honeybiscuit20 is barely showing off her stomach and is charging $200 for a three minute custom video.
>>63720
I mean there were people willing to buy a girls jarred farts and bathwater
>>63167 (OP)
Man I wish I never seen these pics, now I know what's behind those close-up tiktok videos and it sucks, whatever my imagination created based on her childhood videos and her face was better.

She looks like an old fat lady, how old is she?
>>63802
Do you think there was/is something wrong with her beyond being ludicrously overfed as a baby? Like, a legit glandular disorder that 1/2 the worlds SS people claim but don't have. Because I'm thinking even if her parents stuffed a kid half to death they wouldn't wind up 300 lbs at 4 years old or whatever she was. Looking at these new pics, even considering a damaged up endocrine system she just doesn't look... right.
>>63830
I think if she didn't have one before, she may have been fed so much that one or several developed. I can't say how much she was genetically predisposed with - I think it was straight up parental neglect that irreparably damaged her fat distribution and health. I mean we didn't hear anything about her having corrective surgery or anything. Bear in mind if she started puberty early due to having abundant adipose tissue, it would have caused her to start growing as well, but with hundreds of pounds of fat crushing her growing bones. Let's just call it what it is - she's stunted in more ways than one.
stop talking about her being fed . she have a genetical disorder , her parents couldnt do much since the father died too early anyway and her mom still bath her and help her daily to this day . her love and none stop talking about food is because of the constant hunger and disorder peoples with rohhad or prader willi or other similar syndroms can feel . so again stop assuming things you know nothing and i wont say much more . if this place is going to turn to a bully place i suggest admins to delete it . you dont even know why she started an only fans . it was either that or end up homeless so stop assuming and complaining . pay her or gtfo and enough bullying
>>63835
Relax, this is a niche forum for FAs, not Twitter or whatever where it pipelines into the MSM. People can speculate without doing much harm, and if they don't know wtf they're talking about, people like you can come around and correct them. And I think it's valid to complain about $100 for 4 pics, seeing as we're her potential customer base.
With most of these 500+ pound girls you're basically seeing them at the highest weight they're likely to achieve. Very few keep going.
With Jessica this is like...a good start. You know she's going to wind up 800+ and totally bedridden. I'd love to see what she'd look like in 5 years or so with a dedicated feeder and a solid OnlyFans keeping her stuffed with McDonald's.
>>63840 she wont , she already lost wait . as i said no need for assumption and wild dreams . she isnt interested in gaining and she find your fetishes weird and messed up including simple belly one . she isnt the right girl for you here . your dreams only make her cringe and yes she saw most of comments here and she did cringe mostly and it is why i am here asking you peoples to just forget about what you are imagining . pay her or leave . she only do that to survive not because she is horny or anything.
>>63881
Finds our fetishes weird? On a FA forum?.. Talks about things to this day.. and genetics with details no one would know. Jessica, is that you? C'mon... you're Jessica, admit it.
I guess she's quitting also because she found a boyfriend???
>>63882 , why should jessica the one who have ignored all that bullying on youtube past 15 years care about answering you ? who are you even ? she sees you as creeps and she blocked most of you already . the only reason she discovered this website is you here horny simps too naive some of you told her about this because you thought you can get something of her a glimpse , a belly shot or anything so you can fap for . but again , she have dignity , she isnt doing what you want for cheap , she value her privacy and thats why she impose that high price on you . if you want someone cheap go to someone else .
if i am here its because she complained to me . you dont need to know who i am . i tell you , pay her or leave . your speculations about her hunger and her parents or her taking profit from her years of fame for her prices are false assumptions from the start and none of you need to know the truth .
>>63882 she wont quit but she is taking steps back because you lot here swarmed her and started complaining and then you started to talk trash about her here and she saw that . talk about messing things up for yourselves like amateurs . last time i repeat it , your only option is to pay or to leave her alone , any more leaks will make her leave for good and good luck scanning any frame of her tiktok videos for that small glimps of her butt or belly. also she doesnt need a relationship she is already busy with one
>>63889
I don't think anyone is interested after this whole display.

All you had to do was operate like any normal OF page and you would have made a pretty decent amount of money. But it's clear that you lack understanding of how your client base works, and you expected money for nothing. Now you're hooting and hollering on an imageboard thinking that will get anons to stop being mean to you after making a fool of yourself.

Take your two pictures and go back to wiggling around and lip syncing on tiktok with what little dignity you have left. There are loads of professional content creators out there making amazing content for less, while you expected your novelty and childhood fame to carry you through mediocrity. You will not turn a profit here if you're unwilling to play the game the way your peers have successfully established it, go beg somewhere else. A pathetic end for a living legend.
>ooooh, I'm stepping back
Yes, let's all collectively beg someone with the most unappealing fat distribution to stay and continue to charge exorbitant prices for clothed pictures. We're all champing at the bit, Jessica.

>muh dignity, muh privacy
Your dignity went right out the window sometime between your second and third TikTok hawking cheap handmade goods. Making an OnlyFans is the dollar store icing on a cardboard cake. Privacy? You post everything to TikTok. You're universally know as the 400lb 8 year old. You have no privacy.

Leave. I saw the full body shot and I genuinely wish I hadn't. YOU should be paying your customers for your content. To anyone here that encouraged this whole farce - grow some fucking taste.
Any new of her pics to post here? So far, there’s only two posted so far.
It took a while, but I think we found the one ssbbw we’d rather encourage to lose weight. Jesus Christ, lady.
>>63903
Preach bro, need some eye bleach after seeing this shit. And you come on here insulting us who like big girls, bro it’s so easy to find actually attractive fat women who are into it. Get lost Jessica ffs no one’s interested
(5.9 MB, 640x464, R84827rhr73.gif)
>>63889
>good luck scanning any frame of her tiktok videos for that small glimps of her butt or belly
Who do you think you're fooling? Nobody wants to see whatever the fuck it is you think you've "got going on."
>>63167 (OP)
No thanks. She's ugly, and her body is malformed. You guys seriously have shit taste
>>64015 yet that's what they literally did in the tiktok thread , the op even say something like "these are the only videos where we can see some of her belly" so your rant is invalid
>>64022
Clearly you’re in the minority. Go scan her tiktok or whatever or pay 100 smackaroos for two pics of this.. “lady” on OF, no one cares
>>64022
I was one of those, but now that I know how the rest of her body is, interest has gone and wouldn't spend a second watching one of her tiktoks again.
>>63881
If you are Jessica Gaude; there was broadcasted how your mother washed you in a bath tube. Do you have material of this scene?
In one of the now removed posts on her OF she asked who wanted to be the first to buy her content, I reckon no one took the bait.
>>64057
You want a video of a child being bathed?
Come on, dude.
>>64068
On top of that, he is asking the child in question for the video.
>>64057 she was right when she called you creeps and weirdos , sound like most of peoples who liked her until now are just pedos . maybe her prices are justified after all knowing half of peoples who showed interests mentioned her child body shape at one point ? and some shows curiosity for her childhood videos where she look naked ?? even i cringe imagine if she reads that she would probably charge you even more money
>>64049 i swear months ago peoples were searching everywhere for her content here and on 4chan and reddit and even on youtube comments under her old videos so do not act as if you didnt care since the beggining because peoples clearly were interested by her until this week . no need to be hypocritical
You are just made because you can't afford my contents thats why you don't like me anymore , you can't control me . peoples on private chat love my content and they often say i am attractive as hell so stop with the lies and shut the hell up . if you don't like my content get the fuck off my only fans. i will block everyone so don't try me fuckers . now leave me alone , bye
>>64068
>>64072
This is also the infamous German weigh-in conspiracy theorist AKA die behindertste Schwuchtel von Piefkestan
>>64134
You're fat AND retarded. A cliché, but nonetheless common trope.

p.s: The guys on your private chat are lying to you, or they have incredibly low standards
>>64143
Its the downy face that does it for me.
>>64143
The person you are replying to is not the person you think it is. It probably is a man, in his middle ages, overweight and balding, wrote that post from a computer located in a basement, the same basement where he sleeps, located in the house of his divorced mom. Their parents divorced because of him, he was zealous of his father dating her mom.

I might be wrong tho.

>>64148
Also this.
I love seeing threads devolve into chaos and madness