/ssbbw/

I don’t see her onlyfans on her accounts does she seriously not have one with an ass like that? Lmao
What’s incredible too is how fast she’s gaining. She outgrew doorframes she fit through just a couple of months ago.
you have to send a cashapp to get her telegram
This is a weird one. Her ass is pretty fuckin big , and for her following , for her to not have an onlyfans is absurd. There are women that have onlyfans accounts filming in like brick houses. She holds herself back , but damn , what an ass.
>>62937
That would be a great comp for that guy who makes those. Various women whose asses have grown exponentially. There's a lot of emphasis on bellies but asses, hips, and thighs are where it's at for me.
(4.1 MB, 255x464, Pame_Pear.gif)
Hottest scene I've ever seen. Seared into my memory forever more.
Damn, that ass offsets the fact that she is ugly as fuck. Keep em coming.
How come she lives on a pirate ship?
>>63109
Thanks for this gorgeous gif. Yoink. >>63125
She's got scurvy.
>>63150
HOW have I never seen someone do the mirrored ceiling angle before. gat DAMN.
Bump!
>>63150
>That first pic
My cock can't handle this man. Imma pop
>>63150
This is the hottest blurry mirror pic I’ve ever seen, ngl
>>63170
boberry just did one too. It's my new favorite thing. Plus Pame looks like she's gained a shitload of weight. I hope she keeps going.
>>63120
I'm praying for the day she gets her hair done real nice and does a full makeup video/photo shoot. A lot of these SSBBW you think are really hot are the ones who really try to look nice with hair and makeup.
>>63150
That first pic omg
>>63125
She has more booty than one pirate could ever handle.
What happened to all the videos she posted?
>>63196
maybe. nice ass, but that man-face will be hard to cover up even with gallons of makeup
>>63150

JFC tell this bitch to do a video like that first pic
>>63195
I'mma need Sadie to do one too.
>>63242
fuck the face. Look all that meat.
>>63150
Where is this first picture from? Her twitter and insta doesn't have it...
>>63109
>PAME PEAR

yo where can I find this full video?
Does she makes videos longer than 10 seconds?
>>63352
Exactly and her face isn’t bad at all when compared to some of the other hideous beasts on here. I think she’s pretty cute really.
>>64035
wow wow wow thats alotta ass. wish she did video worthy of buying
>>64347
On tele she'll do customs but you have to buy them
>>64361
how do you access it?
Don’t let this thread die please
>>64371
You have to message her on IG or twitter and cashapp her some money to get access. she also does dirty stuff
She's like a less thotty version of Randalin
if Love Randalin see's this, she's gonna be jealous.
Don’t send her shit. She used to charge $30 , but will send you about 10 photos , (her socials honestly have more material than what she wants to have you pay her for) and then delete them on telegram eventually from the chat thread. Now, she’s upped her price to $40, and still doesn’t have an onlyfans account like a complete idiot. Shape ? Excellent. Brain ? Gone.
Ontop of that, she’s pretty much in the same setting for everything, and despite having an 80” ass, does walking videos that are her taking like three steps to her living room. walking outside in the yard in underwear or strutting ? Nope. That’s too much to ask for.
>>64820
All that is pretty much what I expected, thanks for the heads up. Frustrating to see all kinds of outrageously hot women leaving so much money on the table but oh well.
>>64691
she needs to cause she on a high horse, she needs to know there are others out there lol. but damnit none do facesitting lol
>>65092
I feel bad for that horse.
It honestly feels like she's just discovered the internet and has no idea how any of this works
>>65533
oh my gooooooood what a picture

it's the ribbon to cross at the finishing line lol
>>68133
WTF kind of bedroom is that? Is this some kind of cultural thing?
>>68153
she films her content in hotels that have weirdly themed rooms.
it's how one day she's in a normal room and then the next, a pirate themed room.
>>68153
That ain’t culture that’s a whole ass prison cell lmao
>>68185
Yeah, its an African American themed room
I wish she had an OF, I would gladly simp for that gigantic ass
She said shes not getting OF till she hits 100k followers on ig
>>70247
On Twiter she said there will be an OnlyFans once her Page reaches 50k! At the Moment shes just shy of 40k
She has an OF now
>>68153
I'm from Argentina too (like her) and here is common belief in the "chupacabras", something similar to lycanthropy but without the moon part, and think they transform during the night while sleeping, so to protect others they enclose their beds or whole bedrooms in jail like boxes that lock at night, since the chupacabras (transformed person) doesn't share the same mind, they don't know where the key is and remain jailed until transformed back.

It's pretty dumb if you ask me, but too many people believe in this shit. There is even shrines all over the country featuring the Gauchito Gil, the first chupacabras, full of red ribbons as a symbol of all the blood shed because of the curse.
anything new??
anything at all?
I think she’s trying to become an ssbbw, someone needs to talk to her and convince her to create an only fans and maybe convince to become an ssbbw. Imagine the potential
>>72359
Huh. That's totally different from the Chupacabra lore you see in America & Mexico, at least to my knowledge. The Argentinian one seems more like a non-undead vampire or maybe even a Wendigo. That's actually really cool.
>>72343
seen no signs of this, other than her old account that has been sitting empty for years.
>>75204
built for comfy not speed... built to carry heavy loads blessed
Bump
>>74781
how old were these pictures?
lol, how do u even get his girls xxx videos? she doesnt even reply to her dm's or anything. Does she have a manyvids webpage or something?
Gotta cashapp her like 35 bucks first, then she will try to reach out via telegram so she can sell videos
She is never going to make actual content huh?
she has had a shitload of children but thats ok as long as her ass gets bigger
Much appreciated king if you have more feel free to share
she has a lot of children, thats ok as long as the ass gets bigger
>>81046
What I wouldn't give to be squished between those two bums
>>81046
possibly her sister or cousin
(6.5 MB, 1170x2532, EDF9B63B-0905-4D30-A093-D9AB08B9D0CE.png)
The other woman is the same woman in this video. I’ve been trying to find out who it is for ages , but the weird ass mods always take it down.
This bitch just ignores all DMs through her insta, I've been trying to buy her content but the bitch never replies. Doesn't accept anything than cashapp
>>81104
I agree with you the old woman does not answer dm
Pame is the new queen! Long live the Queen!
>>81225
I mean... Randalin is much taller than Pame, but I suppose if you put them both side by side at the same height Pame looks bigger!
>>81379
Randalin ain't tall at all...
>>81423
She doesn't look like man though
>>81543
“She doesn’t look like man though”

those are the words that you said. You want to think about what you say before you tyoe, or are we going to pretend that that makes any sense whatsoever?
Pame has many children, maybe that helps the ass grow.
Do someone knows her telegram name...?please tell me.
What is the other woman's name?
Pamela Juncos
>>82367 I knoe this idiot's trying to be funny, but I legit got jealous just now for like 5 seconds. I don't think I will ever know "the smell" but I imagine it's good because I love ass. I've buttfucked way too much. Girls love shitting on my dick. They do so passionately. Her ass crack smells good probably if I had to guess and not like she just finished using the toilet but I will say that girl dierrhea isn't so bad all things considered.
>>82367
Why do all these idiots think they smell awful. 100% sign that you've never been with a fat chick and just jerk off to them in private. I've laid plenty, and not a single one smelled like shit. Either you are retarded, are picking up trailer trash women, or both
>>82416
the "imagine the smell" meme is in a positive way, coming from the theory that female asses have a distinct scent that drives you crazy (horny)
what would you say a huge brapper like that smells like? good right?
preach on!
>>81862
Why so u can msg her and not buy shit...this why she dont respond to the spenders
I actually have a video of her getting fucked believe or not
Dm multiplestreams_passiveincome on ig
>>82478
I can’t send message to this IG name bro
Anybody have a telegram link ?
>>82992
If you want content drop your IG
Or hmu multiplestreams_passiveincome
>>83886 (Cross-thread)
Yeah foreal why isn’t she getting with a modeling agency or production company??
She needs to get fucked already!!! Wtf
I might be tripping, but I remember someone posted a clip of her spreading her booty cheeks open. Anyone have it???
Where do you go to even find her vids? I'd be willing to pay for her content
Shit thats a dream to be ina shower with those 2 asses!!!! Got damn!!!!
Anyone got any of her vids?
>>84698

BRUH WTF. Best ass ib the game. I use to think Randalin but i just find out she AI generated and not real
>>86178
Do us a favor and uninstall internet.
Anyone got her telegram?
>>86773
I second this notion, there's been more South American feedees recently. It'll be a little over priced but but we've all seen what happens when models start doing stuffing videos....
>>87354

Whaaaaaat she did a stuffing video?!
Damnit it's such a shame about her face, she could have been slightly average like randalin and she'd be S-tier
This girl's got a fat belly, too. She's gotta be at least 400 pounds
we need a hero
Can't find her tiktok account anymore. Must have been banned
>>87805
yup account got banned
I have vids of her getting fucked
Hmu if you want
>>88014
Videos? Pamela thanks
Videos Pamela
Dm me on Instagram
Multiplestreams_passiveincome
I have videos of Pamela getting fucked in a brothel
Bump
>>82419
>the theory that female asses have a distinct scent that drives you crazy (horny)

It's not a theory it's a fact that women have pheromones in their asshole. That coupled with pussy pheromones, sweat and braps make it intoxicating. There's nothing better than that smell wafting toward your face during doggy style.
I would buy it but it's not that easy. She makes you go thru all this BS!
OMG I love this woman's ass so much I would worship it every day. Luv to take her on regular vacations and kiss that beautiful fat ass every day. How can I meet her?
>>88706
Seriously. All these women who refuse to start an onlyfans or even just open a regular clip store have gotta be missing out on so much money
Anyone else thinks she's a scammer? I find it hard to believe that none of her telegram content has been leaked. Almost as if it doesn't exist in the first place.
>>89365
I have to disagree. I mean it’s not that unreasonable to assume her fans don’t want to share her work out of fear she will leave. We should also consider those who go through all those hoops just to get content are few (I know I share as shit would not do that) it is also plausible that those who have received vids are paranoid in thinking there is some tracking on the vids. Just my thoughts on that.
>>88597
so fucking amazing, wow
She's a certified scammer. Paid for her "telegram" twice and messaged her like she said. This bitch replies with hearts both times and never send her telegram. I even messaged her in Spanish smh.
>>89790
Yeah I wouldn't trust anyone who makes people jump through hoops to access their content.
(494 KB, 1201x917, ppproof.png)
i'm on her telegram now but it's turned into a pay for videos sort of thing rather than something she will continuously update. I've been on it since last year, so I guess I got in before the she grew and started responding less/ scamming idk. I've got some videos of her twerking and dropping loads (yes, i am sick). Recently she's been asking for a lot for video bundles.

I'm looking to see if anyone would be willing to go in on videos with me (i'd provide a streaming link after I buy the vids(I don't know where yet so suggestions are welcome)). If it was something common and cheaper i'd probably just drop the vids but she adds stickers with the buyer's name on top of the vids so I'm not sure if she makes them individually (and would know who leaked her stuff) or if it could somehow get pinned back to me if it got out (so i'd want to make it streaming only after editing my name out). The videos were also pretty expensive and short so I'm less inclined to just drop them. I'm not sure the best way to go about this yet so suggestions are welcome. Here is proof that I am actually in the telegram. Let me know if you have questions or suggestions
>>89887
Can you post one of the videos of her dropping a load please?
Does she have any ass spread vids
(3.8 MB, 854x480, IMG_2742_1.webm)
i'm the guy who mentioned being on her telegram earlier. here is a spreading video I have of her, its a bit older (~ a year old). i took out my name from the video. She mentioned that she has trouble/ can't spread it easily bc of the size. I forgot to mention but if anyone is willing to go in on some video purchases from her I will also share the videos I bought from her earlier. So far I have 33 videos, including 7 sc*t videos. This is a newer idea i've had so I'm trying to get a feel for if anyone would be interested in the idea. If not i'll just keep it moving
i'm the guy who mentioned being on her telegram earlier. here is a spreading video I have of her, its a bit older (~ a year old). i took out my name from the video. She mentioned that she has trouble/ can't spread it easily bc of the size. I forgot to mention but if anyone is willing to go in on some video purchases from her I will also share the videos I bought from her earlier. So far I have 33 videos, including 7 sc*t videos. This is a newer idea i've had so I'm trying to get a feel for if anyone would be interested in the idea. If not i'll just keep it moving
>>89959
i'm the guy who mentioned being on her telegram earlier. here is a spreading video I have of her, its a bit older (~ a year old). i took out my name from the video. She mentioned that she has trouble/ can't spread it easily bc of the size. I forgot to mention but if anyone is willing to go in on some video purchases from her I will also share the videos I bought from her earlier. So far I have 33 videos, including 7 load dropping videos. This is a newer idea i've had so I'm trying to get a feel for if anyone would be interested in the idea. If not i'll just keep it moving
>>89985 i'm the guy who mentioned being on her telegram earlier. here is a spreading video I have of her, its a bit older (~ a year old). i took out my name from the video. She mentioned that she has trouble/ can't spread it easily bc of the size. I forgot to mention but if anyone is willing to go in on some video purchases from her I will also share the videos I bought from her earlier. So far I have 33 videos, including 7 load dropping videos. This is a newer idea i've had so I'm trying to get a feel for if anyone would be interested in the idea. If not i'll just keep it moving
>>89986
No trading, post or get out
@pampampear is her telegram
Ella no es una estafadora, tiene que cuidar de su familia. Está ocupada.
She's not a scammer, I talk to her regularly. She's just busy with her family and didn't know people couldn't message her on Twitter. Sine they changed their policy.
>>89985
I always think it's so hot when a fat chick gets on all fours and you can see her underbelly hanging between her legs
>>91456
On her twitter!
Good luck ever seeing her content. She's too dumb to create an onlyfans. A literal waste of an ass and potential
>>91540
100% agree. I am not the only who would subscribe to her OF. I would even pay a high price without regret
Does she have hardcore stuff?
Look on erome
She's probably never going to make an onlyfans.
messaged her about stuffing videos. Says she'll do it for 100 bucks. No mention of how much food or the length of the videos though. Hey at least she's willing to do it, we all saw what happened to jexkaa and randalin.
>>92239
Oh men I totaly forgot about jexkaa, is she still doing content?
100 dollars for a video which will probably be shit. She can keep it.
What is the name.of that other girl?
Does anyone have her content?
>>92239

dont do it...i can find you many hoes you can fuck for 100 or less
She's about to drop a stuffing video. Stay tuned. I've seen the preview but don't know how long the actual video is. I also have a new model that's trying to come into the scene. Vero bbw. I'll drop a pic shortly. You guys tell me what you want to see from her and I'll try and make it happen.
Heard she has fart vids too
>>92287
apparently goes by rubiapear. doesn't have content yet but could make some in the future
https://ww w.insta gram.c om/rubiapear/
>>92735
do you know where she'll drop it? her tele has turned into a money sink for me and she doesn't update. she only does ppv for me
Are we sure she’s not scamming? I gave her money then my tele but she didn’t give me hers when I asked
>>93323
Seriously, just to help out my fellow bros, she is so so obviously a scammer. Please, don’t waste your money guys!
>>93333
I don't think she's a scammer, I just think she's not bright to operate things.
She's not a scammer just doesn't really know how to operate and run her content.
>>92239
MissThiccelicous dies stuffing content too
(249 KB, 946x2048, 20230919_165343.jpg)
Should I temp it and see if it's possible to get content from her
>She doesn't have OF

>Does PPV but the video are short or look like they were recorded on 2010 samsung galaxy

>Custom videos are wack too

>Doesn't even get fucked on camera

She's one of those women who has the greatest bodies ever but is too lazy or plain stupid. Wasted potential
Lots of Bad whiping

Mucho shit stains. The dream is dead
>>94394
OF takes 20% of your earnings it’s fucking robbery. She’s smart for not going to that trash site.
I really hope he gets into the world of gaining weight on purpose to make his butt much bigger and more delicious.
>>94556
He and his? Do you meant she and hers? Wtf
Anyone else wish she showed off her belly more? I know she has a Goddes tier ass but I love how saggy her belly is aswell.
>>94545
But going to OF surely gives you a much bigger audience than... whatever she's doing right now. I'd at least consider paying for her OF (probably not though unless the quality of her content shot up drastically). But right now, even just buying her shit is a hassle.
>>94682
Does OF serve in Argentina? I know inflation is out of control there, and it's possible they've stopped offering business for citizens.
>>94317
She NEEDS to sit on my face.
Bump
>>94317
They aren’t loading anymore
Does anyone have that stuffing video she made a wile back?
She just posted a vid of herself eating cake, so hot
>>94681
Yeah I wish she would show off her belly more. Don't know what it is about these girls with big asses who don't like showing off their bellies. HourglassLeigh is the same way. On a smaller scale, so is ColorsOfAutumn. It's like they want to show off their fat asses, but they don't want to show off the fact that they just have fat bodies in general
>>100541
May you share the video by chance?
>>100541
Thats hot as fuck can you post the video pls
>>100541
her tits are so sad. but i guess thats the trade off
>>100541
Share the video brother, please!
Yeah, even those preview vids on twitter and on her insta are blurry. Damn tho, 11 minutes? Hope it wasn't boring since she ain't exactly a feedee and doesn't know what we like exactly
>>100600
Pearrubia on instagram.
>>100541
Can you send us this video?
Yeah I'm not sharing the video, just showing proof you she made a few stuffung videos. She either watched this thread or someone showed her because she's threatening to report me for sharing the SS
>>100705
Who gives a shit? That’s your problem besides this website is gonna be shutdown anyways. Just send it, dude.
>>100541
Where'd you find the preview for this one?
>>100541
steveherrera012@gmail.com
>>100541
Can you send us the video because the link you sent us doesn’t really clarify?
(117 KB, 836x1024, 20231205_110928.jpg)
Does anyone know about his Telegram contact?

It is this?
>>100541
can you send us videos of her
>>100541
Dude, can you send us a video of that?
>>100541
I'm looking for this one too,
>>100802

Quit the bs and send us the video?
could someone send us a google drive of Pame pear before this site shuts down?
I have her content
Bigmãrvb on telegrãm (replace ã with a)
Please post a few photos & videos. Thanks
>>100541
Could send us a video of this?
I have her sex tape finally. Just trying to figure out how to post it here. Should I create a link?
>>104344
Yes. Please. Don’t forget eating the cake video. If you can get it.
>>104344
Upload it to WeTransfer and send the link
>>104344
Still waiting for the video.
(346 KB, 2048x2047, 20230605_164710.jpg)
Patiently and optimistically waiting for the drop
>>104344
shits gonna be 23 seconds lmfaoooo
It's '24 and yall are still falling for this shit. Someone who has the wits to post on a Chan needs a little "help" to do what is the bread and butter of this board. Anons who annouce their drops never actually do it.
>>104504
U dropping wisdom blended in. Moron.
>>104681
Glenda Chacón. Nice ass but ugly af.
>>104800
I almost thought this one was Pame too.
>>104800
where is this video? i want to buy
i thought this was escobar lol
I can confirm she has gotten a lot fatter.
>>105936
Her ass is so big that it draws attention away from the fact that she's got a big gut too. She doesn't just have a fat ass, she's just really fat in general with a super fat ass
>>105936
Do you have any videos of her?
Why no one leaks anything of this fat ass bitch 😡?
I have a shit load of her videos but they are hard to leak if not impossible because she watermarks your telegram name in videos. She's not as dumb as she looks.
>>105976
Just upload it for an hour and delete it
>>105976
You could black out your own name too ..
Yes man, please share with us, please don't just make one yearn :c
>>105976
Good man share with us please
you can crop it out, blur it out, or put something on top of it a black box or something. what was she doing in your videos?
can someone leak her
>>105976

all this tells me is a man is running her stuff cause none of these females smart enough or have the drive to actually make decent content
Her telegram is pamepear1
>>106180
I know but he doesn't respond to the message.

>>105976
Friend please, please post them
>>106207
Good man, thank you very much for sharing Rey, is it possible that you post more?
>>106207
Please tell me u got more
>>106212
Shame what they did to coffee
>>106207
> pamepear1
nice did ot knowshe made vids longer then 30 secs lol . her squishing vids are all under the time great job bro
>>106207
Awesome, dude. Do you have more?
>>106207
This Guy is the Goat ..I usually call myself that .but you have my Props Good Sirr!!💪💪😎
>>104800
i have part 2 of this vidéo ?
(226 KB, 1080x1287, IMG_6598.jpeg)
>>106207
Could you send us all of Pame pear’s videos, including this?
Anyone has the girl on girl lesbian scene she did? Please post. Thanks.
>>106913
Yoo Great. Pics....now I don't ask on here at all im usally the Dropper... But I gotta know ....Who's gonna drop this "Mery Bbw Navarr$"
>>106981
Check this page, ton of content.
aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZXJvbWUuY29tL2EvZWpFcXBMMFY=
>>107021
that's not what he asked for
damn wish she really did facesitting scenes she has great ass for it
>>106207
we're still waiting for you to share all of the videos. What's keeping ya?
>>107105
Deep nude ai. Your wife looks so good butt naked. 👀🤡😭
>>106507
pame pear farting

I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED
Def want the leaks
I have her content
Bigmãrvb on telegrãm (ã = a)
>>107021
Where I should put that code?
I have access to all of Pame Pear and Rubia Pear content
Bigmãrvb on telegrám (ã = a)
B!gmä®vb on tele for her videos
anyone know how tall she is? I want to make a comparison between her, curvdiamon and tinyblue
do they have weigh in vids or does anyone know?
Hols
>>108270
instead of just posting a homer meme, you need all anons to copy the link, go to youtube and play a homer short clip? are you trying to give that youtube channel owner more views?
(149 KB, 437x767, pame.jpg)
Her OF is coming... and that's one of the few OF that I would pay for sure.
huge ass and huge belly
Yes, she should start a "Onlyfans" page. That's better than Telegram. I don't feel comfortable with Telegram!
>>108585
yes. always good to take a closer look before trustfully jumping on board.
TikTok <-- chinese
Telegram <-- russian
Bigmãrvb on telegrãm for all of her content
I have Pame Pear and Rubia Pear content bigmãrvb on telegrãm (ã = a)
Anyone have any vids of pampear?
>>110370
Yeah she went from being thicc to being very fat in a hurry
>>110370
Huh, her belly is sticking out a bit more than usual. I know she's gaining weight unintentionally, but I'm also starting to think she's pregnant.
She's not pregnant. Literally talk to her everyday.
>>110401
wow, that's cool.
"literally" talking to you seems to be a good contraceptive. ;-)
>>110405
Why do you mouth breathers always try to start a beef in the thread for no reason? Dude simply said he talks to her and you've gotta randomly throw out some lame ass insult
>>110401
Guess she just eats good then 🤷‍♂️
>>110401 how can you with her? You pay?
I have her content
B i g m a r v b
On telegrãm
I have her content
Bigmãrvb on telegrãm
(ã = a)
Hey guys just a heads up, she's gonna create a feabie and is open to selling videos of her getting stuffed. I told her that she has to eat all the food in video and she agreed to do it. So if any of you want to make a request she's making a feabie in the next coming days, just message her on there. If we all feed her she is gonna get fat AF. All she cares about is money, she doesn't care if she gets fatter. Fyi
>>110895
Sounds iffy to me, but we shall see...
>>110895
I'm cautiously optimistic about this. I've gotten a few eating customs but they have been disappointingly short (~1 min or a longer 6 min one) and she hasn't finished the food.
>>110963
We send us those videos.
it actually seemed like she had a feebee acount for a while
https://www.f**.com/Member/Details/Pamela_Pear_Queen
>>110895
can you drop your email?
That profile you posted is not her. She literally didn't know what feabie was until I told her. And she doesn't speak good English.
>>110975
Alright, we'll see what happens when she makes an account. Maybe she'll report it or something. It doesn't have current pictures despite it being last active 3 days ago. She translates to english sometimes for me and the weight seems to track (she said she was over 350 lbs when i asked last year and is only getting fatter) but i wouldn't be surprised if she didn't know.
Seeing as how we are both pame purchasers maybe we can talk on email. If you want, my email is karagulrose08 @ gee male
i have pames content b!gm@rvb on t3l3gr@m
guys i have Pame Pear and Rubia Pears content hmu b!gm@rvb on t3l3gr@m
>>111499
Dude fuck off! Nobody is interested in your scamming business. So find some other sucker that would take your lameass offer. Annoying cunt
>>110370
Her face actually looked decent on the left. Wtf happened? And how did she gain an insane amount of weight mostly in her butt?
i have pame pears cont b!gm@rvb on t3l3gr@m
Can someone share the new mery navarro bbw video? You’d be the goat
I have pames content b1gmårvb on t3legrãm
>>110370
I would of fucked her at both sizes
i have pames content hmu on t3l3gr@m b1gm@rvb
>>111762
Awesome comparison. I hope she keeps going.
>>111932
she basically posted that herself with swooning over how large her ass as gotten <3
>>112227
Im going have someone go in that retirement neighborhood and light her fucking truck on fire tonight.
Tell your school bus drivers stop driving like idiots or ill shoot up the buses. Choice is yours
^^^Why are some of y'all so weird?
>>112227
ah, so you created a feabie with her photos and are now looking for a few people to scam? 🤣
>>112273
you must have experienced terrible things
>>112292
Experienced people from paris
You can keep paris. Ewwwwp
YES!!!!!!
>>113738
good fucking lord 25 dollars...i salute whoever starts scraping it for content.
>>113738
Not sure what happened but it's already taken down
>>113816
Nvm, she uploaded this pic to her twitter. At least I got my money returned to me.
She probably closed ger account cause not enough people subscribed/prefers getting cash instantly through people buying her vids.
Yeah because the greedy bitch rather demand 50 dollars for her shitty 1 min videos on telegram. Once she realized the money on Onlyfans wasn't instant and she couldn't charge 50 dollars or more she was probably out.
>>113890
In her defense she’s literally a walking kiddie pool of fat
>>113890
i mean, it could be that, it could also be any one of a million things:
* account got massively reported and suspended until proof is given
* argentinia economy is in the shit and OF doesn't work there unless using a VPN
* OF account was done through a third party that fucked a verification up
* etc.
Sorry for my inconvenience but someone to exchange Pame content? If there is someone, can you write to me at my email: dcstephen64@gmail.com
>>114059
you are an idiot stephen. wait for all gay date contacts you will receive in your e-mail
>>114107
Less words and more content.
>>114059
Ok , fuck you bitche with you're pampear ,
And fuck the owner of this page, because he deleted my account from here, and I now have to use 5 cell phones to comment here ,
and I remind you , fuck you too 🖕
>>114288
Get a life, ya fuckin moron.
>>114288
HAHA WTF YOURE HILARIOUS, GROW UP
>>114435
Soon things will go back prior march 2020 more intensity. Bigger then us!
I have Pame Pear content hmu
Bigmãrvb on telegrãm
(292 KB, 2880x2880, 20240330_132613.jpg)
Growth. She's down for stuffing videos, just hit her up on feabie.
I have Pame Pear content guys
Bigmãrvb on telegrãm.,,
I have her content bigmãrvb on telegrãm, ,
>>114713
" I didnt know this website existed"
>>114564
fuuuuuuuuuuuck she's gaining a 2nd ass on top of her ass 🥵

how's her telegram btw? is it just a storefront or there's actual exclusive content being posted there?
Join bigmãrvb on telegrãm for Pame Pear and other Latina bbw content
Omg, she is so sexy and her chest/bust size is perfect, a dream come true!! Iv always been dreaming of a ssbbw with tiny boobs ❤️
We have Pame Pear and other Latina bbw content
Bigmãrvb on telegrãm..
>>115619
Prove it. Show a video that wasn't shared before.
>>115619
You are the fucking cancer of this forum bro.
All of us hate you Bigmãrvb, you are the cancer
He makes me want to take the time to build out the most awesome regex filter for the site so he can't even get his name on here
>>116001
I killed you 1000 ways for my culture mother fucker. I stayed calm. Horse told me to stand down.
>>116001
"heh, that's not even my final form!"
I wonder how fat she'll get before she stops and loses the weight? I really wanna she her get big to the point where going in sideways won't work
>>116091
She's genuinely into growing a gigantic ass. I don't see her willingly putting a halt to her growth until she's in Bobbi Jo territory.
>>116882
worked just fine for my, try again later.
Can I find her content anywhere?
>>116883
nah man i'm pretty sure the link's just fucked
>>117046
Why she cut him off again? Been years
Reup anyone already down
>>117144
Come on got all the content
>>117145
My bad, I was intending to quote this link: >>117022

And, yes, it's dead and i beg for a reup.
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVVZPVVZaWmVVdGhWRmc9
>>117404
Can someone tell me how to get anything out of this?
>>117407
Gracias por insultarme Bro , la próxima vez no compartiría nada aquí .
>>104800
Can't believe I missed this. Any chance of reup? Her ass is a pool of fat
We have pame pear join bigmãrvb on telegrãm..
Shout out to all the pear 🍐🤙🏾
>>117515
I watched ppl hate on him for years even his own boys closer then me. SUPER CAR! bro. Forget those friends you thought you had. They want you woman & your car. Fuck em make that money. You know what time it is.
>>117022
Damn I missed this, reup please?
What page do I enter?
Join bigmãrvb on telegrãm for Pame Pear and Latina bbw content
>>117749
Aquí no hay nada que vender pequeño mercenario,
se puede ver en otros sitios pero no aquí,
No creas que todos tenían el dinero para comprar tu mierda aquí ,
si tienes buena salud ve a buscar trabajo para vivir, no vivas con el dinero de mierda de la reventa de estos videos,
no eres más que una copia de Wester (El colombiano)
Yo también tengo una gran colección de estos videos, pero no soy un productor para venderlos y odio a los vendedores ,
que duermas bien cabron de mierda y no olvides meterte el dedo en el culo si te molesta mi mensaje .
Reup?
reup pls
This girl looks like she can rip some insanely loud farts
reup pls
The girl fucked on previous post Is not pamela
>>104800
This Is not pamela... Who is She?
>>118874
obviously thats REPORT MY POST
>>118901
didnt know we had auto edit was trying to joke.
>>118901
I dont understand lol.. Is really Pamela?
Or Mary navarro?
I asked to pame on telegram time ago for sex contents, but she told me she havent any(only lesbian contents).
Expired transfers
There are any sex videos of pamela?
I was looking for , i shopped a video on telegram but It wasnt😞
>>119252
I have 392k sittting there just waiting for me. No need to show off. Lol
Bigmãrvb on telegrãm for Latina bbw content
Bigmãrvb on telegrãm,,,, .....
>>62894 (OP)
Did we ever get a specific diagnosis on her?
Bigmãrvb on telegrãm...,,,
Bigmärvb on telegrãm for Latina bbw content
Requesting a reup of those contents made with the "rubia".
Alguém tem mais vídeos dela?
(1.5 MB, 1104x2122, IMG_4084.jpeg)
Her diet has to be full fat everything. She is looking massive now!
>>122881
its actually insane watching her blimp this fast. i hate to make the comparison, but its basically like watching randalin if she got it through her thick head that every single pound gained is just more money...except somehow this one is even WORSE about releasing content.
>>122881
>>122885

Dude she is absolutely fat as fuck now. And she was fat to start off with, but now she's super fat. And I'm here for it
>>122916
>weigh in video.
By far the most retarded thing on the BBW community.
>>122916
If she can capitalize on her size and actually put out content she would be enormous by the end of the year.
Was she pregnant? Because it seems like her belly got huge a few months ago and now it looks smaller even though she’s clearly gained
>>122916
Is it bad I want her bigger?
>>123926
genuine centaur girl amazing
Anyone got her f*rt vids?
anyone got the a new private link to fotos and videos?
>>124446

On this note, heard she has done scat videos as well and wonder if anyone has any of them?
Damn nonone has nothing from this woman
>>127625
Be the chad and buy it and share it
Does anybody have those links again? They say expired
b!gm ar vb on telegraham for content.,.,,
>>127957
Wanna type that again? But this time in English?
>>127963
Just ignore him, he's a scammer that shows up and spams every thread periodically. Assuming the mods have a bunch of his usual keywords flagged or something so he has to get more and more illegible.
>>123926
That Argentinian genetics.
>>128845
No such thing, they are all mutts.