/ssbbw/

is she even still around? I have such a hard time keeping up with where/under which name she posts!
>>62600 (OP)
Honestly the only video I really liked of hers was the one where her actual mom walked in and scolded her for breaking her ‘diet’
>>62630
which ones that?
Got a few videos of hers here.
https://we.tl/t-ASVnCoJO6G
The first is a clip of her trying on clothes.
The second is her being fed by a skinny woman.
The third is a slob video.

I'd really appreciate it if anyone had the cry and binge clip.
anyone got her pregnancy video?
>>62600 (OP)
Anyone have the video where se unhinges her jaw and swallows a full grown pumpkin?
shes pretty crazy but i love how adventurous she is with her content
Anyone got her most recent weigh in? She'd be top tier if she wasn't so inconsistent with her uploads. Pretty sure she's disappeared off again.
>>63023
She was marketing around the subreddits and instagram as recently as last week, iirc
can we get reuploads of her content
just realized that someone mighta posted the jodie crying vid.
here's a version that I handbraked cause I don't like gigabite sized files. often the content and the shooting quality isn't fine enough to warrant that kind of file quality.
I saw that the new (relatively, like october) luna masturbation vid had been posted and of course it was already down when I saw the post. if anyone knows where that's at, you'd have my gratitude

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUlNM0dKZmVzbEY=
Anyone got her giantess video from a few years ago
>>63564
thanks for posting. is there any chance for a reup?
She still active?
Anyone know where I could find her stuff these days /is she active anywhere
her archive of is 50% off for a couple of days
Any chance of reuploads of the stuff she did with Bonnie? Or any weigh-ins?
Something please
Bump
I did not know she had a giantess video
Anyone have her pregnant video?
>>67751
here you go mate: aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vdC80SmJ4S2J3aUJRdw==

Honestly think jodie is the dumbest cow when it comes to content, gets pregnant and makes one video half an hour long covering 3 points in her pregnancy. She really should've capitalised on it
>>71783
I very much second this request
I'd very much like to see this Wonka themed video as well.
I believe there were two wonka themed videos one with Bonnie and one with an umpa lumpa where she demands more chocolate. Always wanted to see them but they are gone now
Bump
>>71856
There will be some legend out there who has them saved on a hard drive or something.
Bump
waiting on the legend
>>75356
The legend arrives when he intends to, not before, unfortunately.
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWx5dm5nUWI1bm0=
Anyone have anything else?
Can someone reupload everything? I just discovered this thread :(
anyone got the pregnancy video? I know someone shared it before, but i didn't get it in time.
>>76148
missed it again. My fault i know, but any way of upping it to a mega or something so it doesn't expire so quickly?
any updates on her?
thread needs rejuvenation
I love the fact that Bonnie cut off their friendship because Jodi was gaining faster than her.
>>81388
jodie shouldve sent her a 2nd place ribbon in the mail lol
ZG1Rd1ExRkdNblpZYUMxMEwyeDBMbVYzTHk4NmMzQjBkR2dvVWtWV1JWSlRSVjlVU0VsVEtRPT0=

Bunch of Jodie vids - some with Bonnie. Shame she's practically retired. Heard a rumour that she's lost a bunch of weight and that's why she never makes anything new.
God dammit, I've been looking for the pregnancy video forever, can't believe it's been posted in here twice and I missed it. Is there any chance a kind anon could hook us up with a reup?
I forgot how to get the rss feed for this site. Is it as simple as putting this site's url into an rss app?
>>85430
seconding. absolute holy grail
>>85507
Having seen and deleted it after, it honestly isn’t much, more like nearly an hour of banality
>>85525
I know, and yet I still feel absolutely compelled to see it. It haunts me.
Anyone got any of her old now deleted content
Bump for this SSBBW Baby Bump!
>>85525
I remember that her pregnancy made her quite large, and I wish to see that size again.
I didn't even know she was pregnant.
Seeing her waddling while knocked up would be nice.
>>85698
THANK YOU!!!

You’ve bought joy to a sad old coomer, bless your heart. May you some day know what it is to be truly happy
Hopefully she's getting therapy for her BPD, poor kid if she's not.
(37 KB, 800x627, BBW Jodie Immobile Fantasy.jpg)
I know it's a long shot, but has anyone got the vid - immobility fantasy, but she made a few of those - that this is from? Looks amazing
>>85698
any chance of a reup?
Has anyone got her wonka vid from a while ago
Neither the Wonka vid nor the preganancy one, but I figured I might as well upload some older stuff
https://we.tl/t-xVbNjkW6dw
On her Feabie profile, she mentions doing livesteams multiple times a week. Anyone have any idea where that is?
>>88473
Holy mackerel, is she still active?
Anyone got any of her vids with Bonnie or know where to find them
>>82878

First time i hear this, where did you get if from?
>>90043
She's not retired. She's been livestreaming on OnlyFans and has certainly lost weight off her peak but it still fat and at least *says* she wants to gain again.
wasn't she preg within the last year? Those tits lactate? It would be nice to see those squirting milk everywhere
Any chance somebody has her "spain gain" video?
>>92034

Sure, why not

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZkQzlYVjFFeVRISm9TbEJUZWk5bGRURT0=
>>92081
Thanks! What about the actual video of her in Spain? I think that's her best one, never seen it again tho! Would anyone have it please?
>>92174

Sure, why not

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZkQzkxY0dOd01XdGtiMU5IV2k5bGRURT0=
Anyone got any recent vids from her?
>>92236
Dang, missed it
reups pls
reups pls
>>68022
>>71783
been a while since i popped in here, anyone found this one yet?
>>97784
I second this request
>>97784
anyone ever get the cake mix vid? Here's my offering of some of my favorites from her
The caught by mum video is special! Never seen anything like it before or since
Anyone have her Wonka vids?
That accent is kinda attractive, why she's underrated...
>>102316
She’s cute but utterly neurotic and flaky as hell. It honestly seems like she wants to make content and gain, but the level of commitment and work required is too much for her to handle, causing her to burn out over and over and over. Plus she doesn’t know how to price things as everything she’s put out for ages is massively overpriced in comparison to other similar things.
>>102326
You just described like 75% of the BBW models out there lol. This is what happens when they're not contractually obligated to post content every day like the normal models with agencies are
>>102326
I believe her when she says she has bipolar disorder
She’s deleted everything and is “prioritising her health”. Pack it in everyone, it’s all over
>> make her blow up like a whale. And load her with semen forever
Do anybody have any videos of her To Old and New if no one don't it's fine
>>104341
Hasn't she done this before?
Do anybody have her videos
I actually talked to her quite a bit, her and I got along and had a bunch of similar interests. Sent her a message he day before she announced her trip to America hadn’t heard from her since, went to reach out to her today and found everything from her various public medias to a personal account we communicated on was wiped completely. So here we are
>>107399
Looks like your interests weren’t as similar as you thought cause you got ghosted crazy family.
>>107418
Bro actually thought he had a shot, while all she did was farm him for his money lmao
Bro thought he could support her on his bagging groceries career but she realized that the gravy train was elsewhere.
Do anyone have any of her old videos from 2023
reup please?
Anybody got the video where she was funneled cake mix