/ssbbw/

>>61950 (OP)

I remember chatting and webcamming with her back around 2004/2005, and she told me that because her belly was so big, she could do the craziest stuff with it. I asked for an example, and then she basically stuck almost an entire broom stick deep into her belly button, which is still the biggest belly button I have seen to this day. She could even stand up and walk around without the broom falling out.
>>61957
Dead. Connie had real problems. I'm not sure why she ever bothered modelling. iirc she was deceased even before her last set came out.
>>61995

This could be in her bucket list or something.
I'd say she was a bit odd as her shape was.
But it's kinda nice we knew about her.
>>61995
>>62008
Either that or Doctor Scott convinced her to share her gift with the world. Normally women like that model to raise money for surgery, but Connie was absolutely at the end of her rope.
>>62009
Our girls are here for a good time, not a long time.
Her family (parents) did a crowd funding on Gofund for her funneral, similar as it was done for Lots2love around the same time (maybe few years later).

By the way was she an (assistant) cook by profession.
>>62817
Iā€™d trust a cook that huge.
>>62837
Well she likely studied (learned) it in the mid of the 1990s (maybe 1994), not sure if she worked long as it.
There was a famous French chef in the late 19. century or early 20. century, who weighted around 160Kg and drunk every day a jumbos bottle of champaign.
He died in his mid fifties I think (before 60, after 50).
>>61975
Oh man, I'd love to see that! Personally i'm a huge fan of deep belly buttons and that sound too good to be true, i believe it anyways
>>63168
It was so big, you could probably stick your arm into it up to your elbow and fist her belly deep
>>63194
Maybe you mixed it up with the vagina...šŸ¤”šŸ˜œ
Does anyone have her content?
>>63216
no emojis on imageboards faggot. lurk moar
Thanks man!
>>63647
Oh no, emojis! The travesty! The horror!
Who would do such a thing?? šŸ˜¦šŸ˜¢
>>63663
any chance of a reup?