/ssbbw/

LMAO I had no idea
>>61911
Let me know when a man shows up.
I been waiting to see a thread of her
>>61911

Why is this shirt so popular recently? It seems all latinos have this or a goku white shirt. Is it some gang member thing that I don't know of? Is it a new gang?
>>61916
Anime is extremely popular in in some Hispanic countries cities in Mexico would have public broadcast of dragon ball super
>>61911

So that means they would all buy the same exact shirt? That's dumb. Plus these two don't look mexican. The dragon ball shirt is mostly african americans. It's a white shirt with goku on it. I still think it's some gang shit. I am trying to look online for gang related books to buy but it is more difficult than I expected. Why would they all wear the same exact shirt?
>>61916
>Is it some gang member thing that I don't know of? Is it a new gang?
Yeah it's called the duwang gang.
>>61920
It's a cheap mass produced shirt sold every where your connecting dots that don't make any sense.
>>61922 You are correct, but I am not conviced. I have been watching these goings-ons for more than a few years now, even on the internet pages and social media, and I can't shake the notion that there is something far more sinister at play here.
>>61923
Gangs especially Hispanic ones haven't done stuff like that for decades at this point the whole wearing a specific type of clothing has long been dead it's kept alive by rap music and movies/tv. Lots of Hispanic and Haitian immigrants source there clothing from thrift stores and don't even have a clue about what there wearing.
>>61924 Interedting. So you're saying that these crime gangs of sorts and mafias are more difficult to recognize now that they are blending in?
Lol nice fat belly you fat bitch it would be funny to see you fat ass getting raped by a black crack addict and when i see you raped i would go to you and piss on you and also you mom is a whore because i fucked her last month and you ded is a pussy because i best the shit out of him last month too lol please just le die XD
>>61908 (OP)

She's got a great shape. Hands could be chunkier, but cool overall.
I'm gonna bookmark this to see if anybody posts anything
Thank you 👑 is it possible to make a we transfer or put her on coomer
>>61986
Honestly I was checking, had my eyes 👀 on it, hoping for a hero
Can't wait to see more
>>62627
That ain't her she was promoting somebody OF at the time
Bump
Bump
Bump don't let this thread die
Bump
Can we make a coomer of her!