/ssbbw/

damn... jeans can't even zip
>>61658
Imagine when she undoes them to make room for her second wind.
If you like my content so much, pay to see it. I know absolutely everything! my onlyfans content is paid, and if they spread them I will initiate legal action since you're leaking private content without my permission.
Today I made a little boy cry.
>>61660

Lol taking someone to court over 10 dollars worth of content?
>>61660

for what it's worth, I'm one of a likely minority here who actually spends money on content, and I have only ever subscribed to an OF after seeing pirated content. from a purely business pov, it's way better advertisement than you commenting on here like this. not hating, just saying.
>>61660
>and if they spread them I will initiate legal action
>lawyer/court fees costing more than the content in question
Good luck lmao
Super pretty but she a fat fake girl, years ago she was more fat and beautiful and now she loose weight andis a fake bbw, the way to be ssbbw or bbw is stay bigger or grown and gain more weigth
Coomer?
>>61672

100% agree. Like you, I spend on content and the problem is you usually get absolutely no idea what is being posted (or when - sometimes you subscribe and find out they are not updating regularly) or even what the model looks like - other than a tiny little pic that really shows nothing - until you subscribe on OF. I am not looking for free content there, just a taste so I can tell if it is worth spending $20 for the subscription.
>>61660
sorry, cant find your OF with google
>>61712
for reaaaal. need to get my magnification lens out to see that little ass pic. good thing I usually have it handy when I'm fixing to- oh wait no that's something else. you know what big hands mean? awesome ball palming skills in slam dunk typing.

that leading pic of queenpear there is a seriously sexy image.
>>61715
This. I literally can't find where to buy the content
>>63095
OF really sucks with model promotion. If it wasn't for places like these, I wouldn't know about most of the good models I've subbed to. I don't want to risk $10+ with only a single tiny cropped and edited pic to go by. I think a few pirated vids or pics are worth the promotion, cause OF sure as shit ain't doing it.
>>66778
100% agree. And a lot of them you cannot even see how often they update (or if they are even still updating).
Used to be an SDB album on her, didn't there?
She used to be on feabie but somehow I don't find her anymore... Has she changed her username or did she delete her account?
>>67842
Bump for before content
Totally forgot about this thread.Shame nothing came of it.
Anyone can share his content?
Nice
>>67842
She's probably skinnier now since coming at admirers with that attitude isn't inspiring anyone to splurge on meals or membership
And yeah, she looked way better fatter
Anyone can share anything of her?
>>66655
so hot. Does she have a coomer page yet?
What's her OF? I got some spare change and am looking for girls to upload.