/ssbbw/

This Has to be one of my Favorite SSBBW videos of all time. She should re create it FULL SCREEN

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MChDb21iaW5lIHcgTURNQSliQzkwTFd0MVlYaGxWRms1TXpBPQ==
Does anyone have any of her C4S Stuff?
>>59677

i hate when models do great videos in portrait vertical mode. drives me crazy....especially because these are SSBBW's.
>>59713
I'm sorry to say, because I know this can't come easily - you're retarded.
>>59707
what do you expect, 99% of models are retarded, especially ones who are ssbbw. did you know having too much fat can lead to a breakdown of plasticity of brain cells, creating less efficient information processing? yep.
Reup?
>>59707
>>59779
That means it's filmed for Tiktok or Instagram idiots, both use vertical view for videos
Re-up with a solvable riddle? Thanks
Does anyone have "begging to be fatter"?
>>59677
Ok, I'm dumb, how do you fix this?
Did she lose weight?
>>59998
Don't think so, she's been hovering around 500 for a while now.
She has definitely not lost weight …in fact she’s the fattest she’s ever been and right before the winter gaining season.
>>60565
Damn, it's already dead. Could we get a reup on mab or something?
re up pls!
Bump
Bump
Somebody must have some of her new content surely?
Bump
Bump
>>66014
Please re-up when you have the chance, thank you!
>>66899
it expired already, can i get a reup?
>>67013
You can and you will but be quick this time, I won't reup these everyday, I have other vids to download and a meat to beat
>>67056
Jesus they're getting shot down so fast
>>67061

She's practically Annie Oakley. She's into all that survivalist stuff. Hunting and fishing - I saw a post where she skinned a deer earlier this season with a box cutter and a pair of pliers. Almost like someone in the Matrix, almost superhuman speed and reflexes. Even faster on takedowns.
Anyone have the number for the latest weigh in? Last she was just under 500, so I've just had her as 500 since then.
Can we get some reups?
>>71666
I second this
>>67064
Fuck man, you just unlocked a new kink for me.
Re-ups please
Any reups please
How has no one updated her Coomer yet?! :'(
Does anyone have the recent weigh in video?