/ssbbw/

You think Nick is slamming that slop?
>>59287
Idk but my man has erectile dysfunction
Every now and then I accidentally think she is dead. Just seems like she would be by now.
Bump.. there was a mega and a .zip flying around last year with most of her stuff...
>>59287
Nah he’s 100% gay
Think they even did a vid stating they’re besties

It’s a real shame she’s not in the hardcore scene anymore, that’s where candy really excelled!!
Anyone have her belly fucking vid?
>>59379
It’s out there on the web somehwre I’ll search shortly
Does anyone have her old video where she's walking back and forth in her hallway? It was on Youtube over a decade ago but now it's long gone I think besides it being sold on her Clips4Sale still
Does anyone have the full vid of her in a bathtub with chocolate?
He’s probably pounding her.
(118 KB, 750x1000, P6228927.JPG)
Pictures and video

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWVYRFJrM3V0WHk=
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUlXRmNWYnJsb24=

Still looking for SweetPeaOkla from bbw surf
looks like shes closing in on 500 again
>>64724
Nigger, I've seen springs straighter than him.
she should start doing nude eating videos again they were the best. but without that table!
Anyone got more of her eating videos?
>>59304
I genuinely thought the same. I wonder how her daughter is holding up? She was a smoking hot SSBBW
Never knew she had a kid?
Anyway one of the ATG's candy is
>>68242
Yeah she had at least one daughter, think she had several kids. Was active for a few years around 2010 I guess, 350+ pounds. Can't find her name and Google isn't helping out.
>>68244
I guess you mix her up with Patty Perez (Sanchez);her daughter Prescilla is known as Bonita Bombshell among others. She also has a son.

But Candy Godiva (Exotic BBW) had spoken in a video about her mother, which was maybe psychic sick like that of Pleassantly Plump (but her parents are long time dead).
>>68332
Oh god you were right, thanks for the correction.

Both Goddess Patty and Candy Godiva are models that prolly haven't crossed my mind in at least 7-8 years. For the record Patty died in 2021.
>>68405
Do you have proof that he died? I think you're wrong
>>68438
This was in any media published, even in the German teletext were new about this.
She was supposed to be in the hospital when, maybe in Las Vegas or Reno and kidneyfailure was the reason, caused by diabetis typ 1 (what she had from birth, according that source).
And she was 57, so not that young as Jamie Lopez or Chelle.

>>68405
Patty and Pressila were both on Bombshells, the later also on Bonanzo (of Bigcuties) possible.
I bet you if she spent more time sucking dick she would've lived longer. That is why as a German doctor I always recommend my patients to auck mire dick if they want to live a long amd healthy life. Similarly, I tell male patients that if they want their wives to live long fruitful lives full of joy then to fuck their wives frequently because the more you fuck them the longer they live and the heat
lthier and happier they are.

If you don't believe me check the statistics. Women who have more sex are healthier and live longer. Suck dick. It's good for you!
>>68498
So surely you are 200 years old
Does anyone have that really old vid of her walking in her hallway?
Can someone please re-upload some of these videos? I accidentally deleted mine.