/ssbbw/

In Columbia are far more BBWs on the street strips, just as at Dominican Republic.
>>58370 (OP)
Well, I have heard that Mexico is moving up the obesity rank.
>>58400
Colombia with an O
>>58370 (OP)
What makes you think she is a sex worker?
>>58583
I heard their governement did some means against it, like to have healthier foods and not so much sugar.

But the Mexican kind of Fanta is much sweeter than in European countries and rather chemical, therefore is it more red/orange (while here it is yellow).

In ther Southern Sea (South Pazific) is the obesity even higher, like in New Zealand, the little islands as especially Nauru.
>>58686
Yeah I love the natural Fanta better than the chemical one they make in Mexico...
And by the way Nauru is not part of New Zealand
>>58682
Seriously, the picture wasn't even taken in the red light district.
>>58723
I know that; Nauru is administrated either by Kirimbati or Vanatu I think.
But this island is known with the highest obesity-rate since about oje decade, of arpund 50%.
There was even a BBW on the contest for Miss Nauru, few years ago (maybe 2018).
I thought there were rules against taking pictures of random women on the street
>>58583
Mexicans are big fat fatties due to all the fried shit and soda that constitutes their diet.

>>58851
Even worse the chick posted isn't even an ssbbw
>>58846
No, Nauru is an independent nation.
>>58851
WTF???
They're out in public.
>>59074
It's in the rules of this website.
You are allowed to post them in other places.
>>59049
It has an administration, like Greenland (by Denmark), maybe even Polynesia.
They took part in some independant festival of another country, as you can see on Youtube.

So it might be a country (like Bali), but no nation, as there are not many inhabitants.
>>59212
Okay you're trolling, I give up...
>>59286
So you didn't have geography at school nor an atlas at home apparently...
If you had one, you could have noticed Danish is even the official language of Greenland (for administration)
>>59286
I think Vanatu or Tuvalu have the protectorat for Nauru.
>>59286
O. K. you are uneducated. Shut up!